Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was nice Debp! How is everything going there?

Still taking care of mom who is bed bound so that keeps me busy. She's not eating much at all but she is 94 so....

She developed a pressure sore on her butt so the home care agency sent a LVN to clean it and put on a new bandaid daily. She pulled mom up to the headboard (mom slips down on the bed and dangles off) and remade the bed while Mom was in it (the sheets were sliding up to mom's waist)....so that was a big help to me.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still taking care of mom who is bed bound so that keeps me busy. She's not eating much at all but she is 94 so....

She developed a pressure sore on her butt so the home care agency sent a LVN to clean it and put on a new bandaid daily. She pulled mom up to the headboard (mom slips down on the bed and dangles off) and remade the bed while Mom was in it (the sheets were sliding up to mom's waist)....so that was a big help to me.
Thanks for the updates, will add you and your Mother into my prayers. I was married to a CNA and she had to deal with bed sores. I'm glad you have help with that. Very professional which is good.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Pathfinder7 and @Debp and everyone!

Just waking up and getting some coffee. We got some good weather here now for a while. Slightly cloudy and sunny weather in the 60's F.
Hello Dev and Pathfinder and everyone.

It's a little warmer here but not hot.

I had to go to Target to pay my bill. I usually would walk with my cane but taking care of mom keeps me busy so one of my nice neighbors drove me over.

The home care agency owner thinks mom will go on hospice care soon. She eats little but is still cognizant which is amazing.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Dev and Pathfinder and everyone.

It's a little warmer here but not hot.

I had to go to Target to pay my bill. I usually would walk with my cane but taking care of mom keeps me busy so one of my nice neighbors drove me over.

The home care agency owner thinks mom will go on hospice care soon. She eats little but is still cognizant which is amazing.
I will pray more for you and your mother. I haven't had much time for this forum lately, but it's always nice to see you guys here. Thanks for the update Debp.

Reactions: amadeus and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray more for you and your mother. I haven't had much time for this forum lately, but it's always nice to see you guys here. Thanks for the update Debp.
Mom might be close to passing on but thanks for praying. She's 94. They planned to start hospice soon. If she would pass on soon in her sleep that would be easier I think.

But the home care agency has been very helpful. It's run and staffed by Koreans...they are usually Christians. They are very kind.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. @dev553344 I watched a good, suspenseful action movie called Skyscraper on Tubi.
You might like it if you like action. A name star... forgot his name.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. @dev553344 I watched a good, suspenseful action movie called Skyscraper on Tubi.
You might like it if you like action. A name star... forgot his name.
I'm not sure how to do Tubi, I'll check it out later, got some stuff I got to get done today first. They've had some better YouTube free with ads movies I've been watching. I've known some people that take care of elderly, I think they're usually pretty good. Can you visit your Mom when she's in Hospice care?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure how to do Tubi, I'll check it out later, got some stuff I got to get done today first. They've had some better YouTube free with ads movies I've been watching. I've known some people that take care of elderly, I think they're usually pretty good. Can you visit your Mom when she's in Hospice care?
If mom goes into hospice care, they will come to our apartment. No hospital.

You can load Tubi app from Google Play Store or else I think they have a website. You can cast to a smart TV. I watch on my tablet.