Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Grrrrrrrrrraaaaaaarrrrrr
Can I borrow that expression as I am having a difficult week at work, and now just as the care home was planning to open up more we have a definite new covid case, the one a few weeks ago was a false positive................

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I borrow that expression as I am having a difficult week at work, and now just as the care home was planning to open up more we have a definite new covid case, the one a few weeks ago was a false positive................

So sorry Rita. Praying for the nursing home residents and the one with covid and the staff. Bless your work. It is a hard job. My mom had dementia and was in a nursing home for a long time. She had a lot of health issues.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been to TalkJesus in a while
there were some haikus there

the only place I have banned myself from is Theology Forums - I call it Heresy Hotel - it is full of Non-Trinitarians and those who deny that Jesus is God

I am on a few others, but not so active. Most I found in 2005. I was exploring different ones.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just put a couple of haikus on Talkjesus.com
had no idea THAT is where they were deleted
---

what needs deleting:
non-trinnies and Not-Godders
pseudo-Christian fakes

Nice haiku! You are getting good at this!

Urm... Wasn't saying the name of the site, but I guess I should of figured a few of us were on there too... I just didn't want to blow off steam there, but it was a bit frustrating. God knows my heart, why I post, and God knows their hearts too. I'm just going to cut back on posting writings and stuff there. I post a scripture a day under praises if you ever want to check that out. I just don't care too much for news stuff. The devoes are great! Too bad there is not much discussion with those...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you like the site for the devotional, then just use it for that but if they have a problem with your writing , take that to a place where you can be free to share ......there is nothing worse than having your words and expression rejected and misjudged.
Rita

Yeh... I feel that way in too. I thought it would be better then making different threads for each little thing I write. It isn't like devotionals where people discuss things. Poetry is more a collection. I have just poured like a fountain since I discovered haiku. I had writer's block for many years, because I used to write RPGs that made me feel guilty before growing in Christ. Then I discovered haiku and my poetry came back!!!! And my RPGs are now God focused lessons with my friend PeterJames. It feels great to write again! I think I can just move my poems I wrote over here...

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh,.. I hate writer's block. I'm currently experiencing that right now in RG2. :mad: (Rock God Too/The Hidden World)
I used to get writers block when I was writing children's books. I found that I had to get out in the world and also interact with people for my writers block to alleviate.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So sorry Rita. Praying for the nursing home residents and the one with covid and the staff. Bless your work. It is a hard job. My mom had dementia and was in a nursing home for a long time. She had a lot of health issues.
Oh so sorry about your mum, she must have had it young as you are not that old !
Rita

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely despise litter bugs. Of course in Texas it gets very windy so on trash day, the garbage lid flies open and trash with it.
I moved into a new subdivision that wasn't finished yet. These construction workers drink beer, eat food and throw their trash out the window into the street to and from their way to work. Of course they get off from work and want a beer but don't want to have open containers in their trucks! NO RESPECT. I really feal like collecting a couple Hagan of trash, follow them home and dumping it on their lawns with a note - "This is for trashing our neighborhood!"
It's usually kids that dump trash in our lawn. I kinda liken it to a new Christian or new child that is a terrible example. Perhaps they just need time to grow and learn. And that's the job of our schools, to teach our kids properly. This isn't happening of course, which is why I believe in Christian schools for children. My niece went to a Christian school, but I didn't and I was a terrible child for a long time. She's pretty good. Big difference.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A neighbor and I were discussing the problem at our border. We are in central Texas - close enough. He said it is not only Mexicans, Hondurans and Nicaraguans, but people from 160 countries trying to immigrate illegally. Even if 1 in 1000 is a terrorist, we have 100k per month coming in. It's just a matter of time before we see another 9/11 event. Thank you Mr. PRESIDENT OF THE Divided States.
This is much more serious an offense than littering, I was just warming up.

Agreed...

Reactions: dev553344

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A neighbor and I were discussing the problem at our border. We are in central Texas - close enough. He said it is not only Mexicans, Hondurans and Nicaraguans, but people from 160 countries trying to immigrate illegally. Even if 1 in 1000 is a terrorist, we have 100k per month coming in. It's just a matter of time before we see another 9/11 event. Thank you Mr. PRESIDENT OF THE Divided States.
This is much more serious an offense than littering, I was just warming up.
A day or two after Biden was president I was looking at what was posted that he was working on. I was asking people why in the world would the first thing that he do was start revoking all of Trump's stuff about preventing domestic terrorists from coming into the country- tons of it and tons of orders meant to protect us from terrorism.

Nobody was listening to me. (Not here, in real life)

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A day or two after Biden was president I was looking at what was posted that he was working on. I was asking people why in the world would the first thing that he do was start revoking all of Trump's stuff about preventing domestic terrorists from coming into the country- tons of it and tons of orders meant to protect us from terrorism.

Nobody was listening to me. (Not here, in real life)
Well, I guess we have a real perfect place to look forward to. We'll get together with David and jam ... I play the guitar and sing.
Ah ... the steam is gone ... I feel better now.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hydroxychloroquine put me in my only Lupus remission (9 months). I was off morphine for 7 months. It's the only Lupus med I can take. I've tried twice since the pandemic started to get the same doctor to reorder it but he won't. Last time he said, "Stupid Trump."
I can get Stemetil to treat Lupus nausea. Last time I took it, I got Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome. I was in a coma for 4 days. My heart stopped 3 times. The last time for 7 minutes. As they were filling out my time of death, my heart started beating again.
But I can't take hydroxychloroquine because it's dangerous.
As a recovered IV opiate addict (17 years free of relapse) and up until 2 years ago, a life-time sufferer of major depression (my ABI is from a massive morphine overdose 21 years ago, suicide attempt), I can have all the morphine I want. Or Fentanyl. Or Dilaudid. Or oxycodone. But I can't have hydroxychloroquine! If I was in Lupus remission, I wouldn't need opiates. I've proven this. This whole pandemic scam needs to be blown to pieces!
hqdefault.jpg