Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate when people that aren't smart make fun of me and I can't come up with a worthy come back, like where's my game?
50c1f23a9daf03cd8b5c68ec4f506c56.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate that I have an inner child that's more mature than I am, whaaaaaaat?
1*85UEgtCTVB6pbdJ9cFHNlg.png

Reactions: Mayflower

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good that @Mayflower gets free clothes that are good. My niece's husband donates polo shirts to me all the time - like new - I wore one to church yesterday. There is NOT a focus on fancy clothes at that Nazarene Church - Brother Jonathan preaches with his shirttail out!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL looks so cute. I'll have to try this with the preschoolers sometime during free hour. Right now they are into Blippi. I never heard of that one either.

I never heard of Blippi before but yeah they are pretty cute. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like FluffyYellowDuck's latest avatar pic.
Thank you!

LOL. Oh my goodness. Your cat angry at you?

The pastor's wife at my church gave me three bags of clothes recently. <3 She told me she hoped I wasn't offended. She was just cleaning her closet out and thought of me, because I am her size and a mom. She said I could give whatever I didn't want to someone else. I cannot tell you how excited I am. She has excellent style. Always admired it. And now that I am not nursing, I can stop wearing maternity clothes. Thing is, I have found I do not fit in my clothes from three years ago anymore. LOL. I'm just super excited. Letting out excitement praise God steam. LOL. This woman is blessed with taste. I always just shopped at walmart, but some of these outfits are just so neat!!! Whenever I get to Texas, my sister always purges her clothes to give me too. I hardly ever clothes shop.
Yes!!

What a blessing! God always provides. :D Probably feels good, too. AND REFRESHING

I don't go shopping much either but if I do I'm going to the tag sales at Goodwill. 99 cent tags.

And most of the time there's something brand new looking but the buttons are slightly off, missing, or it needs some kind of mending on the 99 cent tags. People walk past it but I swipe it up - I have sewing needles.

Got a nice usually $50+ jacket that way. It was missing buttons. Put cuter buttons on it.