Let off some steam thread....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you/
01WAQflounders.jpg
HAHA

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I'm letting off some steam because I am angry that the America that I was born into and grew up with is not the same America that I'm living in today. Many men and women gave their lives defending this country and now their ultimate sacrifice has been in vain. The US Constitution and The Bill of Rights are two documents that should never be tampered with. For way too many people paid for those contracts in blood. And now, with God on my side and your support we might be able to get back to how America should be.

This Is Your Chance To Have Your Voice Heard, Help Me Save America!!!! :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol what is it this time?

I'm trying to decide whether to keep with this forum or not (not CB, another forum.).... I appealed a decision, because I saw my haiku thread on another forum was deleted with the reason "new age not allowed." When talking to the admin, he said that it was accidently deleted when moderating threads.

What is frustrating is several others not only posted in the thread, but it is permanently deleted. I like to save my poems... Those were unique for that site... They let me start it over. I'm just bummed out about it.

But then my second poem/story thread was closed down too. The first one was closed, and I understood the reason, because I was sharing past poems and things... The second one I asked about, and I was told it wasn't a personal blog spot, but to share the love of Jesus. That upsets me, because my poems are meant to share the love of Jesus... But it was to share the love of Jesus. People share devotion after devotion in multiple threads daily there. I don't see the difference in sharing things my way in one thread instead of taking up an entire section of a pretty dead section with people posting something like once a month. I don't know why I go there anyway. Haven't found much fellowship. Subjects don't interest me too much. I really like the devotions on there though.

It is hard to know the difference between a vent and a gossip sometimes, but I am frustrated. I pour my heart out when writing.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide whether to keep with this forum or not (not CB, another forum.).... I appealed a decision, because I saw my haiku thread on another forum was deleted with the reason "new age not allowed." When talking to the admin, he said that it was accidently deleted when moderating threads.

What is frustrating is several others not only posted in the thread, but it is permanently deleted. I like to save my poems... Those were unique for that site... They let me start it over. I'm just bummed out about it.

But then my second poem/story thread was closed down too. The first one was closed, and I understood the reason, because I was sharing past poems and things... The second one I asked about, and I was told it wasn't a personal blog spot, but to share the love of Jesus. That upsets me, because my poems are meant to share the love of Jesus... But it was to share the love of Jesus. People share devotion after devotion in multiple threads daily there. I don't see the difference in sharing things my way in one thread instead of taking up an entire section of a pretty dead section with people posting something like once a month. I don't know why I go there anyway. Haven't found much fellowship. Subjects don't interest me too much. I really like the devotions on there though.

It is hard to know the difference between a vent and a gossip sometimes, but I am frustrated. I pour my heart out when writing.

Well, good luck with whatever you decide. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I'd just share my writings on CF and CB and leave them off of there mostly. They just have different home rules and that is okay. Still God gems on there too.

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
haiku is not new age - that's ridiculous!

He said it was a mistake. Which means he maybe meant it for another thread.... but yeh,
that is what upset me more then the permanent deletion to begin with and why I appealed. I think it can be depending on the content. If it was really just a mistake, and he did say I can repost another thread, I just started over. I was just, "noooooo" LOL. I didn't save them. I thought I'd write a book of praise "haikus"

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I end up banned hopefully it isn't for venting here and posting too much. I out like 40 praise verses the first week I was on there, but since then settled down from praise madness. LOL. It was my "tornado" month where I went all ban me, but still needed a forum outlet. Not much fellowship though as there is in here and CF. Just a smaller site.

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been to TalkJesus in a while
there were some haikus there

the only place I have banned myself from is Theology Forums - I call it Heresy Hotel - it is full of Non-Trinitarians and those who deny that Jesus is God

Hemlock

Apr 6, 2021
WACO
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just put a couple of haikus on Talkjesus.com
had no idea THAT is where they were deleted
---

what needs deleting:
non-trinnies and Not-Godders
pseudo-Christian fakes

Reactions: Mayflower

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

If you like the site for the devotional, then just use it for that but if they have a problem with your writing , take that to a place where you can be free to share ......there is nothing worse than having your words and expression rejected and misjudged.
Rita