Let's All Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of us have said this a number of times to him . We have told him ...
....but obviously he is on some agenda which doesn't matter to him whether his long Files get read or not.
If he cared, he'd change...so one concludes that he does not care. :(
One may wonder if someone is collecting brownie points. I know I don't always succeed, but I strive to do it as Jesus did it... and to always work on caring even when my flesh was in rebellion on that point. Jesus always loved people and did not do it by working over their heads or beyond their reach although He was certainly able.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. A place to begin.

We, who are members of the Seventh-day Adventist movement (though having a name (thus 'denominated' (of name) in that sense only), inspired of by God) are not a 'denomination' with a creed, but rather we are a prophetic movement with a special mission prophesied in scripture. Any person simply taking the name 'Seventh-day Adventist' does not necessarily make them one or true. There are many 'Babylonians' in 'Jerusalem' (who will go out from us in several ways, some of whom already have), and many of 'Israel' (Jesus) in 'Babylon' at the moment (which will come out and join us in the time to come; Revelation 18:1-5, the repetition of Revelation 14:8). There is a state of flux presently.

Not "a remnant". "The" remnant. It is identified with specific criteria in scripture, only a few scriptures were given, and there is many more. There is only one such body (Seventh-day Adventist movement, made up of all peoples, from all faiths (having come out of those false systems, into the body which keeps the commandments of God and has the faith of Jesus Christ and the testimony of Jesus Christ, which is the spirit of prophecy (Revelation 19:10)), though with many members, and much of whom are presently in many other 'faiths' (Harlot daughters and Mother of Revelation 17, systems of theology) at the moment. There is Elijah, and 7,000 that haven't bowed the knee to Baal, and many 'Samaritans' (like the woman at the well) about to join with us.

"a remnant", no. Part of "the" remnant, yes. Many are still in darkness, though serve God with what they know in the light that they have, and are ignorant yet still of their high calling, but when the light comes to them, they will come to it.

Most of "the" members of the remnant is presently in 'Babylon' and her daughters. The call is even now swelling, and those loyal to Christ, will come out, and join the one body.

There is only one such body.

There is only one true body, one truth (and every group claims it, but only one group meets the criteria in scripture):

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.​

Relativism is of the devil.

I do not expect you to believe me based upon a single post. I expect you to test according to the criteria set by scripture.

"a remnant", no. Part of "the" remnant, yes, though the majority do not understand their high calling yet and many have erroneous beliefs (which they will have to give up).

Well, I believe you gave a sincere reply! To which I can not disagree.
My Wife and I also are separatist's from the modern Christian way's.
We do not hold to the Sacred Traditions instituted some 1700+ years ago.
We do not claim any affiliation with any denominational groups!
We are just Servants of the most High, and follower's of Our Savior!!