Let's Revisit This Featured Post! Vote For Biden! Let's Get Revelations Under Way!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I'm upset just a bit that Biden and Harris are pretty much going to win the election. Romans 13:1. Now I'm rethinking things as a Christian. I was angry at first because I asked myself "How can Jesus Christ condone killing of unborn babies?" (The liberals mock God with their baby murders, Republicans just hide it.) Well I was wrong. It's not that Christ condones murder. The truth is, Jesus Christ has turned his back on the United States! His Wrath is coming. I believe this is a sure sign of the coming collapse of America. Psalms 81:12. America is on their own! We are living in amazing times are we not? I pray for my family and for you all. Stand firm in your faith, the time of Jesus's mercy on America and the world is at a END! Jesus Is Lord! God Bless!

Last edited:
Reactions: tabletalk and Pearl

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I'm upset just a bit that Biden and Harris are pretty much going to win the election. Romans 13:1. Now I'm rethinking things as a Christian. I was angry at first because I asked myself "How can Jesus Christ condone killing of unborn babies?" (The liberals mock God with their baby murders, Republicans just hide it.) Well I was wrong. It's not that Christ condones murder. The truth is, Jesus Christ has turned his back on the United States! His Wrath is coming. I believe this is a sure sign of the coming collapse of America. Psalms 81:12. America is on their own! We are living in amazing times are we not? I pray for my family and for you all. Stand firm in your faith, the time of Jesus's mercy on America and the world is at a END! Jesus Is Lord! God Bless!

So, are you making a Prophecy? Strong opinion?

You might be right, though!

Reactions: jshiii

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we do have to leave things in the Lord's hands. Although I am still hoping that the President can gain PA and more States.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All governments are instituted by God, whether we agree with their policies or not. God never does something without a good reason and He doesn't have to tell us what that reason is, and He doesn't have to justify what He does to us. He is the Potter and we are the clay. Spitting the dummy and rejecting Jesus just because something has happened that you disagree with is not very wise and shows a basic mistrust of God, that He does all things well and part of His purposes for the world.

Reactions: Josho

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I've been praying for the US elections, just that God's will be done.
Whether Trump or Biden wins, God's purposes will be achieved, even if we don't agree with the result. Anyway, who are we to expect God to justify His actions to us? Some think that it is God's will that Trump wins, but that is more presumption than faith. Faith involves trust that whatever happens, God is in control even if things don't go the way we would expect or prefer.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All governments are instituted by God, whether we agree with their policies or not. God never does something without a good reason and He doesn't have to tell us what that reason is, and He doesn't have to justify what He does to us. He is the Potter and we are the clay. Spitting the dummy and rejecting Jesus just because something has happened that you disagree with is not very wise and shows a basic mistrust of God, that He does all things well and part of His purposes for the world.

I don't reject Jesus. Are you Cray Cray lololololol :). Jesus called Pharaoh "His Servant." So I truly believe Biden and Trump could also be "His Servants." Hitler was Jesus servant in a way. Jesus used the evil of the holocaust to return all Jews back to their true promise land. Israel. Jesus uses all things good or bad for his glory ;)

Reactions: Paul Christensen