Let's try making a happy thread that stays happy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny-Dog-Quotes-1.jpg

Take up surf fishing, they said. It's relaxing but you won't catch much, they said.
Funny-Wallpapers-59.jpg

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This makes me happy :)

Romans 8
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found this on my Facebook posts, thought I would share:

Well....I'm at the emergency room
1f629.png

Today was not a good day. I decided to try horse back riding yesterday evening to relax. It turned out to be a freakin mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. The horse made a sudden jerk and rared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.

I couldn't help myself! Lol :jest:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found this on my Facebook posts, thought I would share:

Well....I'm at the emergency room
1f629.png

Today was not a good day. I decided to try horse back riding yesterday evening to relax. It turned out to be a freakin mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. The horse made a sudden jerk and rared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.

I couldn't help myself! Lol :jest:
I'm glad you couldn't. :jest:

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad you couldn't. :jest:
Yeah, LOL, when I was a youngster my sister had horses. I was still quite small so she put me on a shetland pony which is a tiny horse. I was so happy to ride the horses like she did but was a little nervous. Immediately I tried to get the horse to walk, it began to run. And then it veered straight into the woods and under a low branch that was just low enough to catch me in the mid section. Needless to say I was knocked off.

I didn't get on another horse until I was around 25 years old and it was like one of those clydesdale horses, but my sister held onto the reigns and walked us around in a circle. I had fun and that was about how much control I wanted to have on that beast of a horse. I'm happy just to watch other people ride them. :watching and waiting: My sister has had troubles with them also being the owner, one time she was kicked in the chest by one and barely survived. Thankfully she's doing well. But wow! Just wow!

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy .
Happy is the one who KEEPETH JESUS SAYINGS .
i notice in the world a lot of folks are always looking for happiness , peace , joy , things they think will fulllfill
them and give them true peace and happiness .
I knew a man once who always had peace at his job . It didnt seem to matter what was going on around him or to him .
A few folks noticed .
And asked that man why on earth are you always so happy and peaceful .
To which the man replied i am a christain .
To which a few o them said well so are we .
TO which the man then said HAPPY IS HE WHO DOETH JESUS SAYINGS .
BINGO . the LORD IS OUR HOPE and our JOY and rejoices the souls of His own .
HAPPY are ye when even you are persecuted for his name sake . Our happiness cometh not of the world
nor do our peace . IT COMES FROM GOD . Yet many have not this peace , this happines ,this true abundant life .
SO i ask us , WHY DO WE SUPPOSE That is . exactly . hearers and DOERS of the word . He who hears and DOES my sayings .

Reactions: Marvelloustime