Let's try making a happy thread that stays happy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
happy-dogs-pictures-4-1.jpg

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facial reconstruction science has been in practice for awhile now. Tremendously helpful in law enforcement.

Here though it has been used to reconstruct the appearance of those who lived long ago. Their skeletal remains all that survived to present day. However, this science brings them back to visual life once more. Fascinating stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Way too many typos to post here but these are excepted from actual church bulletins.

1. Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
  2. The outreach committee has enlisted 25 visitors to make calls on people who are not afflicted with any church.
  3. The Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.
  4. Evening massage – 6 p.m.
  5. The Pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday morning.
  6. The audience is asked to remain seated until the end of the recession.
  7. Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 to 8:30 pm. Please use the back door.
  8. Ushers will eat latecomers.
  9. The third verse of Blessed Assurance will be sung without musical accomplishment.
  10. For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

More funnies. 89 Church Bulletin Bloopers (to Make You Smile) - Laugh Break

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The new Selfie

funny-animals-190-05.jpg
I hate seeing cutie pie piglet pictures. I feel guilty there's sausage in my fridge.
Winters coming, I need to sleep, u have 2 carz, and I like the sunroof. Problem?
funny-animals-190-07.jpg

Do these earrings make my face look big?
funny-animals-190-13.jpg

Vespa.Really?

funny-animals-190-21.jpg

Stop complaining!
My sister took the Harley.

I do want a picture of their sister on that Harley. :jest: