Let's try making a happy thread that stays happy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
z-funny-72-1.jpg

549e14782a15ac22f9ce8aab821e8bba.jpg

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been having a difficult time on the forum lately. And with my mental illness I don't always respond in a proper Christian manner. So yes, thanks for the encouragement, much appreciated. :)
We are a family in Christ. We should be here for each other.*much love and prayers for you* :)

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too. Some of this stuff is really getting to me.
The enemy is always after us. But we have the armor of the king of Heaven as our protection. That and God's angels at the ready to protect us.

Hold to Christ, who is afraid of nothing. And don't let darkness succeed in its efforts to steal your light.
If it wasn't for darkness, those negatives that get on our nerves, challenge our happiness so to invite us to join in anger, rage, hatred, we would not be afforded the opportunity to witness how readily empowered we are as light bearers.:D

The Holy Spirit lives inside of us. How awesomely exciting is that? For me it's like being outfitted in a full body suit of Kevlar while emitting the highest lumens of a Halogen bulb.

Come on darkness! Bring it! You shall not steal my joy. joy::shine:

maxresdefault.jpg