Level 1 Trauma Hospital

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I've been away from the boards to long. Just beginning an incredible career as an RN in a very chaotic Emergency Department. In the weeks and months to come, I hope to be able to share things that may be of great inspiration to all my fellow brethren.

I have never seen angels and demons gather so closely together as I have seen and felt in my ER. As a trauma nurse I have seen patients come in with stab wounds, gun shot wounds, high on drugs and some patients just beat down and left for dead. Other patients of mine came in and gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling. It was like a close bond between us and we had never even met, albeit our spirits were one. I have sensed an amazing contrast between believers and unbelievers. I am open to what Jesus is showing me and I hope to experience more of his love through my experience in the coming weeks. It's a war out there and I feel that I am in a special place, a place hand picked for me by God to see his wonders and how he works in his people. I hope to share my experiences good and evil. God Bless.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
Sorry, I've been away from the boards to long. Just beginning an incredible career as an RN in a very chaotic Emergency Department. In the weeks and months to come, I hope to be able to share things that may be of great inspiration to all my fellow brethren.

I have never seen angels and demons gather so closely together as I have seen and felt in my ER. As a trauma nurse I have seen patients come in with stab wounds, gun shot wounds, high on drugs and some patients just beat down and left for dead. Other patients of mine came in and gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling. It was like a close bond between us and we had never even met, albeit our spirits were one. I have sensed an amazing contrast between believers and unbelievers. I am open to what Jesus is showing me and I hope to experience more of his love through my experience in the coming weeks. It's a war out there and I feel that I am in a special place, a place hand picked for me by God to see his wonders and how he works in his people. I hope to share my experiences good and evil. God Bless.
Congratulations on your new career and I look forward to reading about your testimonies in the ER. I was in there myself recently and was treated very well. Nurses are very special people...God bless you.