Levels Of Understanding 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-- The second level of understanding; believers go through is a strength. We learn we are in the world but not of the world. In the young man level you are strong, you feel you can take on sin and Satan..and that is what you do. You wrestle with sin in the world - see a devil under every bush so to say. You are looking for a fight (spiritual), and you feel this is what the world needs - get rid of sin! I call this stage - devil conscience. Devil chasing. The five fold ministry is at work in you. You are growing in grace and knowledge. You are willing to cast the devil out if that is what you need to do. . That is the end of your move into the young man stage of understanding, and can move into the stage of knowing Him who is from the beginning! Revelation works in you from just knowing something; to being what God created you to be. Preaching of the plan and purpose of God ..from the beginning! You have known Him from the beginning. --

Footnote: Keep in mind as we go through levels of understanding - the schoolhouse (circumstances and situations in the world) is working for me (for good)..on me, in me.

You may even go through the knowledge of; you know who is saved and who is not saved (not unlike the Roman Church did). Saying who is saved by what they believe and do. Being well versed in scripture, and make your points from scripture. Strange things can go on with a young strong believer. Blessings may flow and you have sort of an attitude - this God stuff is fun, and not that hard (kind of a fun and games mentality - playing games with the things of God).

The father is blessing everything you do, and you know you are doing right because God is blessings you and you are successful. You are strong and may have even asked for your inheritance, and find yourself in some kind of mire as the prodical son did! You with some understanding - comprise your own gospel or what you feel is the purpose of the gospel. That is where most in religion are, the understanding of; God has called you and you will fulfill that calling no matter what.. you will not be moved mentality. Have you ever heard those in religion say 'this is what moma and daddy believed, and I will believe it until the day I die.' Or they stay in a ho hum type of understanding of sorts.

Strange dilemma to be in! You feel you got it, and this is it.. and may be just all there is to know. Like that is all that is in God. That is the end of your move into the young man stage of understanding, and in the Lord's timing you move into the knowledge of; the plan and purpose of God in creation. --

-- Father's in Christ: To know Him who is from the beginning: to be continued!