Life Aviation in Siberia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LifeAviation

Jun 6, 2007
Hi everyone,This is about our website: lifeaviation.euI always wondered why I always hear about missionaries going to Africa, Asia and South-America. I hardly ever heard about missionaries going to the cold and harse Siberia!Until I started investigating a couple of years ago how the gospel is being spread in Siberia. I got connected to many local churches and Christian organizations that bring spiritual, medical and social help to the far ends of rural Siberia.During all the conversations I had with these missionaries there was always one specific thing that came up: they were only able to reach people that live quite near the major roads and the one major transsiberian railway. In fact they were desperately waiting for mission aviation to help them reach even the most remotely living people.As I am a helicopter pilot in the Netherlands, I have established a foundation to start mission aviation in Siberia. In September we are invited to the Russian aviation authorities and Siberian government to share our plans. We very much need your spiritual support. We also hope to acquire the necessary finances to buy the right aircraft. Therefore, we need as many people as possible to be able to find our website: lifeaviation.euPlease send this information to your church, friends, employer, etc. And please put a link on your own website. This is a difficult proces, but God is the director. It is not a question how far He will go with us, but how far we will go with Him. I pray that you will be a small part of this proces.In Christ,Martin Willemse