life in heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
this is probably a philosophical question, but how do you see life in heaven? will we be in the same heaven as moses, or king david, or any of the other great bible characters? do you see a ranking of the type of heaven? (such as 7th heaven), i believe it's psalms that says, "blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth". so will there be like, a new earth, that certain christians live on, and the more faithful christians in a higher heaven? does this make much sense? just curious, back me up with some scripture please...

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
We'll be living in a new Jerusalem (like Garden of Eden). It will be brought down from Heaven and onto the Earth after God got rid of it by burning it. There are different levels of heaven. God will be on the first. And I think we will be on the last (earth aka new Jerusalem). And we will be there with Jesus for eternity. And we'll be worshiping Him, meaning we'll hang out with Jesus. That's how I see it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

EricaRitch

Jul 15, 2007
Heaven is a beautiful majestic place. Absolute perfection. All the little things that are close to our heart, that mean alot to us, God knows those, and we will get those in heaven. We will be with Jesus for eternity, we will be with our loved ones for eternity (thoser who are in heaven which it also sais in the bible you will be surprised who you don't see in heaven). We will be able to sit with God and worship him, and praise him, and talk with him and love him. God is going to take hell and throw it into the lake of fire. There aren't different levels of heaven though.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Oh, well we're also going to play with the animals, and they'll be able to talk to us
tongue.gif