• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You confuse Salvation with discipleship.

Also, There is only one Gospel.
Its the Gospel of Justification by faith.

Only God can justify a sinner.
See the Cross of Christ for the proof.
You separate salvation from discipleship:

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed.

And from justification:

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

You preach the gospel of dead faith alone, for hearers only.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is for faithful doers of His word only.

You teach the gospel of saving and justifying yourself, by what you believe alone, whether the truth or a lie, that is separated from what you do, whether good or evil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You separate salvation from discipleship:

Here is what i do.

I , as a born again believer, Spirit filled,.... = completely separate the Cross of Christ, that is God's Salvation, from your Legalistic = self saving, cross rejecting, cult driven gospel of works. Galatians 1:8
And i'll do it again.

And i tell you again, Robert.. You do not understand that Christ is Salvation,... and your discipleship is not your Salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You preach the gospel of dead faith alone, for hearers only.

I only preach Paul's Gospel. :

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The gospel of Jesus Christ is for faithful doers of His word only.

The Gospel of Paul, that is the Gospel of the Grace of God, that was personally delivered to Paul by JESUS.... is for everyone who will come to the Cross and receive Christ as their Savior, by faith.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You teach the gospel of saving and justifying yourself,

1.) God is the Justifier.

2.) Jesus is the Justification.

3.)The Cross is the manifestation of the New Testament Justification.

4.) Being born again is the ONLY PROOF you are justified, sanctified, and redeemed by the Blood of Jesus THE Christ.

5.) The Resurrection PROVES its all True. = John 14:6

6.) There are no born again in Hell

7.) There are no Christ rejectors in Heaven

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can I get your explanation of the meaning of Heb 6:4-6 Be? And would you please define what saved is.

"Saved" is to become "One with God" in Christ. This is the redemption from all sin, having received the "Gift of Salvation"

Hebrews 6, is written to Hebrews, who are unsaved Jews.
Notice the verse says they are "enlightened"....but it does not say they are "born again".
They are not.

If you read Acts 28, the last 10 verses, you'll find Paul is AGAIN talking to this group, or a similar...= unsaved JEWS (Hebrews).

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Saved" is to become "One with God" in Christ. This is the redemption from all sin, having received the "Gift of Salvation"

Hebrews 6, is written to Hebrews, who are unsaved Jews.
Notice the verse says they are "enlightened"....but it does not say they are "born again".
They are not.

If you read Acts 28, the last 10 verses, you'll find Paul is AGAIN talking to this group, or a similar...= unsaved JEWS (Hebrews).
No sir, Saved is receiving everlasting life, and that is yet future. You are mistaken about Hebrews in fact the verse states very clearly tasted the heavenly gift.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No sir, Saved is receiving everlasting life,

Jesus is eternal life.
Its Him.
Its not a period of time.
Jesus is the Resurrection and He is Eternal life.
If you are born again, then Jesus is in you. = you have eternal life.
If you are """water baptized to be saved""", as Cross denying CULTS teach..... playing a game called "cult christianity" then you are hell bound not realizing it.

Jesus said..>"all that believe in Me.... I GIVE UNTO YOU. = Eternal life,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you shall never perish".

How does He give it to you?

Jesus said...."you must be BORN AGAIN">.....and that is not by water.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is eternal life.
Its Him.
Its not a period of time.
Jesus is the Resurrection and He is Eternal life.
If you are born again, then Jesus is in you. = you have eternal life.
If you are """water baptized to be saved""", as Cross denying CULTS teach..... playing a game called "cult christianity" then you are hell bound not realizing it.

Jesus said..>"all that believe in Me.... I GIVE UNTO YOU. = Eternal life,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you shall never perish".

How does He give it to you?

Jesus said...."you must be BORN AGAIN">.....and that is not by water.
You have not received the gift that God gives Be, only those anointed Christians who have died have. Our time is yet future, however all eternal life will come through Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have not received the gift that God gives

Im born again many years ago, little man.

You are a JW.
Ive never met one that is born again., and that's a sad reality = that this entire denomination, sans a very few, are tools of the Devil, hell bound.
Thats a Fact.
You're a cult member, Robert, with nothing better to do than Troll a Christian forum.
Why the mods let you do it, is a good question.
Hopefully that changes soon.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im born again many years ago, little man.

You are a JW.
Ive never met one that is born again., and that's a sad reality = that this entire denomination, sans a very few, are tools of the Devil, hell bound.
Thats a Fact.
You're a cult member, Robert, with nothing better to do than Troll a Christian forum.
Why the mods let you do it, is a good question.
Hopefully that changes soon.
Anyone who does not serve the God Jehovah of course is not born again Be, why would you think Jehovah would anoint someone who serves another god?