Life in the Millennium.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Christ Warned His Followers, Concerning Him Being On This Earth In A Millennium (Beware)

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Jesus sets up His rulership through Israel over the nations and then He returns to the third heaven from where He rules over all.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not discussing whether there is a millennial kingdom or not. You are on the wrong thread.
Of course your Millennium is a claimed Kingdom on this earth, I have followed your eschatology for years, correct me if I'm wrong with your definition of "In The Millennium"?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus sets up His rulership through Israel over the nations and then He returns to the third heaven from where He rules over all.
Who is your claimed "Israel", humans based upon ethnic heritage "Jews"?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
`And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honour into it.` (Rev.21: 24)
"The Eternal Kingdom" In The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, those found written in the book of life, final judgement has passed, the books "Were" opened

"The City, New Jerusalem"

Revelation 21:23-25KJV
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course your Millennium is a claimed Kingdom on this earth, I have followed your eschatology for years, correct me if I'm wrong with your definition of "In The Millennium"?

We are NOT here to discuss whether there is a Millennium or not. I have reported you as being off topic, (many times) so I suggest you find or start a thread with your views.

Reactions: marks

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is your claimed "Israel", humans based upon ethnic heritage "Jews"?

`David my servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in my judgments and observe my statuew, and do them. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children`s children, forever; and my servant David shall be their prince forever.....

The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst for evermore.` (Ez. 37: 24 - 28)

Reactions: marks

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please can you all get back on topic, if someone is off topic then that path usually continues because people respond to the post and quote them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LIFE IN THE MILLENNIUM

People will learn of the ways of the Lord from the priests, and thus there will not be so much anxiety and stress.
What priests, Catholic, Christian Orthodox?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
`David my servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in my judgments and observe my statuew, and do them. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob my servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children`s children, forever; and my servant David shall be their prince forever.....

The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst for evermore.` (Ez. 37: 24 - 28)
David shall be their prince, who is that a resurrected King David from the dead, and where are they in heaven?

God's sanctuary is in their midst for evermore, on this earth, or in the New Heaven and Earth?

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
David shall be their prince, who is that a resurrected King David from the dead, and where are they in heaven?

God's sanctuary is in their midst for evermore, on this earth, or in the New Heaven and Earth?

King David of old is in the General assembly in the third heaven awaiting his inheritance in the city. (Heb. 11: 32, 16)

This other David has sons in the millennium. (Ez. 46: 16)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All gone by the 10 kings, (Rev. 17: 16) except those in Israel. (Isa. 66: 21)
Are you suggesting Jewish priests that will be teaching the ways of the Lord?

If Yes

Are they going to be teaching the New Testament in salvation through the finished work on Calvary, in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, for forgiveness of man's sin?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
King David of old is in the General assembly in the third heaven awaiting his inheritance in the city. (Heb. 11: 32, 16)

This other David has sons in the millennium. (Ez. 46: 16)
This other David has sons in the millennium?

Who is this other David and who are his sons, and where is this Millennium on earth?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth children for trouble; for they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.` (Isa. 66: 22 & 23)
Where is Isaiah 66:22-23 taking place here on this earth, it strongly suggest that is your claim?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Life in the Millennium.
If one does not understand God's intentions/objectives or if if one thinks they do but in fact don't, speculation as to what the prophetic voice is about inevitably goes down the wrong path.....just like the Jews did in Jesus time with their complex schools of thought continuing to this day but missing the mark altogether.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Isa. 65: 17 tells us what God has planned, (in the future) however He said `BUT ...` telling us that BEFORE the new heavens and new earth God is going to do something else. See further down, v. 20 that tells us that a child shall die.... yet live a long life.

2. The `catching away,` will happen before the judgments upon the rebellious, (tribulation), the `wicked` (2 Thess. 2: 8)

3. The Parable of the Tenants, refers to Israel and when they killed Jesus. The inheritance to Israel will be for those in Israel when the Jesus comes to deliver them at the battle of Armageddon.

4. The Body of Christ is another group that the Lord has purposes for. We are of Abraham`s seed - the Lord. The promise is for His Holy Spirit. (Gal. 3: 14)

regards, Marilyn.
You have a (1.) Millennial Kingdom (2.) A Pre-Trib Rapture (3.) Two Peoples Of God Israel/Church all wrapped up in one post

1.) There won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth where people live long as many claim, Jesus returns in fire and final Judgement, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

2.) There wont be a Pre-Trib Rapture of the Church to heaven, the Church will be present on this earth to be eye witnesses of the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of Jesus in the heavens Just as Luke 21:25-28 teaches below

3.) God has "One People" his bride the Church, Jews will only become God's people when they are saved by the finished work on Calvary, and added to the Church where there is neither Jew nor Greek

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited:

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At no time did I call John a liar, that's your "False Claim" in diversion

If you say that the words written in Revelation don't mean what they say... then you are saying someone is lying.
Either John, Jesus or the Angels of God would have to be lying for Revelation to be mostly symbolic or metaphor.
I believe the text mean exactly what it says as written.