List being compiled/// Secession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/wp/2012/11/12/states-petition-obama-administration-to-secede/

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B

^^^ State of Texas, petition to secede, nearly 80,000 signatures

Twenty something states have petitions to secede or to vote on secession at whitehouse dot gov.

This is going into a database of offenders to be used for targeting political dissidents when the country is collapsing. Names and zip codes will be crosschecked with government databases to identify the addresses of the individual who sign this petition and they will be among the first to be rounded up when the go order is issued.

http://www.humanevents.com/2011/12/14/obama-asks-for-republican-email-addresses-from-his-supporters/

Obama campaign asks to supporters to submit names and email addresses of Republican friends/acquaintances.

What they are doing is compiling a list of adversaries who are against Obama's agenda. You will be picked up and taken for extermination if you put your name on this list. This is their plan for you and I hope you can see through it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/25/obamas-turnout-pitch-to-latinos-get-out-there-and-punish-your-enemies/

Obama: Punish your enemies

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/11/01/valerie-jarret-after-we-win-this-election-its-our-turn-payback-time-wsi/

Valerie Jarret: Time for Payback

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/11/03/obama-romney-revenge-ohio-election-2012/1679161/

Obama: Vote for revenge

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/03/maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-will-come

Bill Maher to Romney supporters: Blacks know who you are and they will come after you

_________________________________________________________________________________

These are the ravings of lunatics, fourth-rate dictators like Caligula. This is classic rabble-rousing language that comes before a purge. Look at Hitler and Nazi Germany circa-mid-1930s.

Ask yourself this question... Why do they want a list of people who want secession so badly?

We are beyond the days of a government mandate to register with a system for targeting dissidents. What we have before us is that they have made a way to manipulate us into turning ourselves in. Look at Real ID and the great resistance from many states to its implementation. They did not pursue it because Facebook, something they had put high investment into was breaking into the online social networking market and was poisedm to become the government's database of all persons, and to their great amusement, people willingly signed themselves up for it. They do not need to make you sign anything or "register". All they have to do is say, "All of your friends atre doing it. Come on, it will be a lot of fun, meet up with old grade school pals and long lost friends and family you haven't stayed in touch with. And here, just enter your name, location, age, tell us what you are doing every step of everyday, upload images from your cellphones*. It will be fun."

And the sheep line up by the hundreds of millions to sign up. This petition is based on the same theory. "Let your voice be heard! Redress of grievances, practice your civic rights guaranteed under the Constitution!"

Who doesn't like the sound of that? Does it change that it's a self-registration database of political discontents and dissidents. No. Make it sound great and you don't have to force anyone to do anything. They will do it willingly.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Nullification and secession are not of the constitution we saw what happened when the South seceeded it started a bloody civil war that killed many. Why do we want to go back and relive those times? Has not Jesus brought us from that place?

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
In as far as the results of the Civil War have brought us Barack Hussein Obama (no, not because he is half black but because of the gargantuan Federal Government set loose upon the United States), I would say the North winning the war was the worst thing that could have happened to America.

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
In as far as the results of the Civil War have brought us Barack Hussein Obama (no, not because he is half black but because of the gargantuan Federal Government set loose upon the United States), I would say the North winning the war was the worst thing that could have happened to America.

So they say, and there is no reason to believe that or any of the other lies they have told us.

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
Nullification and secession are not of the constitution we saw what happened when the South seceeded it started a bloody civil war that killed many. Why do we want to go back and relive those times? Has not Jesus brought us from that place?

So we should submit to what will be slavery...strange coming from you.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
So we should submit to what will be slavery...strange coming from you.
You and biggandy are to me people I can not understand. You dislike that I as an African American stand on issues of equality and when I speak out about it I see your backlash! You know what Im going to keep standing up for my rights and the rights of my people. God freed my ancestors from slavery and He guided the Civil Rights movement. We have always depended on Him as a people and He has never failed us! SO that is who I put my trust in! Say whatever you want about the North was at fault, slavery was okay or whatever you tell yourself to believe. But remember you are going to answer! What you do to the least of God's people you due to Him!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I dislike you or your stands not. I have never forwarded a position except my own and have never passed judgment nor offered opinion on your positions. Seems you are treating any discussion as a personal attack against you.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
And what do you mean it was bad that the North won the civil war?
What is your stance/view on slavery?
How do you view the civil rights movement?
How do you view African Americans?
If we are Christian brethern talk to me and be honest with me on these questions! If you do that I will accept your answers and drop the whole issue and move on. But I need to understand where you stand on these issues so I want be as insulted when I see your posts and try to understand you alls view.

I dislike you or your stands not. I have never forwarded a position except my own and have never passed judgment nor offered opinion on your positions. Seems you are treating any discussion as a personal attack against you.
When you attack my race or things that have freed my race you attack me! So it is personal!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Bad in the fact Federalism was entrenched into the political landscape and has ultimately led to today; a country ruled by 10 square miles of land next to Virginia. Slavery is another issue, this is a discussion of secession and the roots that led to what we have today.

Lincoln could not have done anything else what he did. The Civil War was fought over States Rights and the Right of Secession. Slavery was the backdrop that ignited the war, but the rallying cry in the South was not "give me slaves or give me death." The men and boys who died in Gettysburg were fighting for the right to seceed from the union, no matter the reason.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Bad in the fact Federalism was entrenched into the political landscape and has ultimately led to today; a country ruled by 10 square miles of land next to Virginia. Slavery is another issue, this is a discussion of secession and the roots that led to what we have today.

Lincoln could not have done anything else what he did. The Civil War was fought over States Rights and the Right of Secession. Slavery was the backdrop that ignited the war, but the rallying cry in the South was not "give me slaves or give me death." The men and boys who died in Gettysburg were fighting for the right to seceed from the union, no matter the reason.
I respect that and those reasons. Thanks so I understand where you are coming from in part!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
It's a complex issue and one charged with emotion on both sides. Things tend to explode on the internet with those two ingredients. Comes with the territory.

1318963965_desert_explosion.gif

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012

Brings to mind Lucifer and his Angels trying to seceed from heaven.what was their reason?

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
You and biggandy are to me people I can not understand. You dislike that I as an African American stand on issues of equality and when I speak out about it I see your backlash! You know what Im going to keep standing up for my rights and the rights of my people. God freed my ancestors from slavery and He guided the Civil Rights movement. We have always depended on Him as a people and He has never failed us! SO that is who I put my trust in! Say whatever you want about the North was at fault, slavery was okay or whatever you tell yourself to believe. But remember you are going to answer! What you do to the least of God's people you due to Him!

You do not understand that i will not accept the guilt you try to place on me,the double standards...so you as a christian say "my people" but if i said it i would be a racist....over and over and over again you bring up the past to defend your present day resentments which are plain to see....i have told you i will not submit to it.....you want to condemn the hatred of others which is biblical...but you want yours understood,accepted and to a certain extent appeased....that is not biblical

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
You do not understand that i will not accept the guilt you try to place on me,the double standards...so you as a christian say "my people" but if i said it i would be a racist....over and over and over again you bring up the past to defend your present day resentments which are plain to see....i have told you i will not submit to it.....you want to condemn the hatred of others which is biblical...but you want yours understood,accepted and to a certain extent appeased....that is not biblical
You are simply lieing or misunderstanding me. Never have I said whites had to pay for what their ancestors did I do not believe that. God has given my race several things such as freedom from slavery and civil rights. All im saying is why are there still such a high standard of racism in this country? Why is there not equal opportunity for all? Thats all I am saying and if I have to be villinated for it then thats fine. Hate me that is on you but you will answer for it before God. And I rest my case!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Nullification is plainly outlined and stated in the tenth amendment of the US constitution. Read it. Many states have successfully used the law to nullify undesireable Federal regulations. The most obvious is the Real ID law. Several states successfully nullified the Federal rule. Others just caved in because they want Federal dollars for their projects.

Secession is a right of the states. It is granted in the constitution and when the Southern states tried to take the document literally, Federal forces intervened by invading southern property. The south reacted out of a sense of defense - and lost. All the states have been losing ever since.

But let me back up a bit before you perceive me too much of a radical. The civil war was born out of the demonic economy of slavery. Abraham Lincoln stated publicly that he believed the war was a judgment of God upon America for the sin of slavery. Every drop of sweat and every stroke of the lash that built the American economy up to that time was paid for in blood, fire and destruction. To paraphrase a famous novel, that entire civilization is now gone with the wind. It exists now only in history books and tall tales.

But God is not gone. Neither is His righteousness and judgment and if a terrible war visited our shores because of the sin of slavery what form will divine judgment take because America has murdered innocent babies in their mother's wombs (53 million dead, approximately)? How much wrath have we stored up for ourselves because of our military invasions of countries that did us no evil? How much will a just God repay the sins of a nation that has thumbed its nose at Him, called good wicked and justified every sort of debauchery as something to be proud of?

The harbingers of judgement have already visited America. God is hoping and waiting for our nation to repent of our sins and turn to Him for healing and blessing. (I wouldn't put any money on that happening, would you?)

If God does not judge America, then He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

One of the events that typically happens to over extended, bloated and corrupt empires is division. Call it secession, call it retrenchment, call it retreat or call it budgetary redistribution. Whatever you call it, its a sign of a dying empire and we are in the middle of it. The mere fact that secession is being discussed at all is a sign of the times. It happens every time and it is a measure of divine judgment.

We shall hear more of this, despite the clumsy attempt mentioned in the leading post of this thread. America is on the edge of a cliff. Enjoy the day while we have it. It will not last much longer. American pride (what is it that goes before a fall? hmmm) and arrogance are at levels that are beyond belief. America is too big to fail they say. We shall see.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Reactions: IanLC and THE Gypsy

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Nullification is plainly outlined and stated in the tenth amendment of the US constitution. Read it. Many states have successfully used the law to nullify undesireable Federal regulations. The most obvious is the Real ID law. Several states successfully nullified the Federal rule. Others just caved in because they want Federal dollars for their projects.

Secession is a right of the states. It is granted in the constitution and when the Southern states tried to take the document literally, Federal forces intervened by invading southern property. The south reacted out of a sense of defense - and lost. All the states have been losing ever since.

But let me back up a bit before you perceive me too much of a radical. The civil war was born out of the demonic economy of slavery. Abraham Lincoln stated publicly that he believed the war was a judgment of God upon America for the sin of slavery. Every drop of sweat and every stroke of the lash that built the American economy up to that time was paid for in blood, fire and destruction. To paraphrase a famous novel, that entire civilization is now gone with the wind. It exists now only in history books and tall tales.

But God is not gone. Neither is His righteousness and judgment and if a terrible war visited our shores because of the sin of slavery what form will divine judgment take because America has murdered innocent babies in their mother's wombs (53 million dead, approximately)? How much wrath have we stored up for ourselves because of our military invasions of countries that did us no evil? How much will a just God repay the sins of a nation that has thumbed its nose at Him, called good wicked and justified every sort of debauchery as something to be proud of?

The harbingers of judgement have already visited America. God is hoping and waiting for our nation to repent of our sins and turn to Him for healing and blessing. (I wouldn't put any money on that happening, would you?)

If God does not judge America, then He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

One of the events that typically happens to over extended, bloated and corrupt empires is division. Call it secession, call it retrenchment, call it retreat or call it budgetary redistribution. Whatever you call it, its a sign of a dying empire and we are in the middle of it. The mere fact that secession is being discussed at all is a sign of the times. It happens every time and it is a measure of divine judgment.

We shall hear more of this, despite the clumsy attempt mentioned in the leading post of this thread. America is on the edge of a cliff. Enjoy the day while we have it. It will not last much longer. American pride (what is it that goes before a fall? hmmm) and arrogance are at levels that are beyond belief. America is too big to fail they say. We shall see.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...
I appreciaate the clarification! zthanks