Lockdowns and masks = torture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was doing research for a talk I was giving on Christian fundamentalism, I ran across a book where the author described the psychological effects of cults. Cults and cult leaders, in order to gain control over cult members will often require alienation from family and friends. Members are not allowed to make contact with them, speak to them or even call them on the phone. Eventually, the author reported, some of these cult members committed suicide.

Lockdowns and wearing masks falls under the definition of torture, and long term solitary confinement has many detrimental side effects including

• Visual and auditory hallucinations
  • Hypersensitivity to noise and touch
  • Insomnia and paranoia
  • Uncontrollable feelings of rage and fear
  • Distortions of time and perception
  • Increased risk of suicide
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

The point of all this is to say, please do all you can to stay in touch with family and friends. If necessary, meet in secret. Find ways to be normal and human. And don't allow the dark forces put you in a box and keep you isolated.

I don't know what else to say, but this issue is strong on my heart lately. Just remember what the Apostle Paul said, "let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-26

Respond to this thread however you like, but I would like to see some solutions and ways that you have dealt with the lockdowns. Be an encouragement to each other.

Blessings to you all.

Reactions: Nancy and Mayflower

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was doing research for a talk I was giving on Christian fundamentalism, I ran across a book where the author described the psychological effects of cults. Cults and cult leaders, in order to gain control over cult members will often require alienation from family and friends. Members are not allowed to make contact with them, speak to them or even call them on the phone. Eventually, the author reported, some of these cult members committed suicide.

Lockdowns and wearing masks falls under the definition of torture, and long term solitary confinement has many detrimental side effects including

• Visual and auditory hallucinations
  • Hypersensitivity to noise and touch
  • Insomnia and paranoia
  • Uncontrollable feelings of rage and fear
  • Distortions of time and perception
  • Increased risk of suicide
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

The point of all this is to say, please do all you can to stay in touch with family and friends. If necessary, meet in secret. Find ways to be normal and human. And don't allow the dark forces put you in a box and keep you isolated.

I don't know what else to say, but this issue is strong on my heart lately. Just remember what the Apostle Paul said, "let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-26

Respond to this thread however you like, but I would like to see some solutions and ways that you have dealt with the lockdowns. Be an encouragement to each other.

Blessings to you all.

Good morning C&Z,
The lockdowns have not effected me so much mentally and psychologicaly speaking, I'm already nuts! lol...not funny. Pretty much an introvert other than 3-4 days weekly for anywhere from 3-6 hours each day at a Community center helping out. The occasional lunch or dinner out with, usually the same two friends. BUT...I could tell you of many that I do know who are living in fear all the time over this covid...they believe every single thing they hear on the "news"...breaks my heart. In Alberta Ca. they are STILL in phase 1 lockdown and still have a hotline so if neighbors or family come to visit, someone calls to blow them in, the cops will come to their home to remove those people. They even put a fence around a church there so the people couldn't get in! All for their own safety :rolleyes: So, they ended up with even MORE people picketing around the fence and grouping together! What bothers me even more is how many people dying in the hospital alone, no family could say goodbye. That is just sickening! Every single worker in a hospital walks in from out side each day, and several times as I see them hanging by the hospital having their smokes. So, why can't a visitor do the ripples this thing has made, and not good ones either mask up, gown up, glove up and SEE YOUR LOVED ONE! It's fear leading to control and we know where that will lead. Sure would love to know of an underground church around here as, they will be popping up I believe :(
God bless and keep you sane sister!

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Respond to this thread however you like, but I would like to see some solutions and ways that you have dealt with the lockdowns
The solution should have really been Nuremberg 2.0 by December 2020, since everything connected with the Wuhan virus was crimes against humanity. This was a global medical and psychological experiment which succeeded because hardly anyone stood up to the tyrants in the governments.

On a practical level I refuse to wear a mask when visiting a store or anywhere else. I let them know that it is hazardous to my health (which is true). Masks are indeed a hazard and accomplish absolutely nothing.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The solution should have really been Nuremberg 2.0 by December 2020, since everything connected with the Wuhan virus was crimes against humanity. This was a global medical and psychological experiment which succeeded because hardly anyone stood up to the tyrants in the governments.

On a practical level I refuse to wear a mask when visiting a store or anywhere else. I let them know that it is hazardous to my health (which is true). Masks are indeed a hazard and accomplish absolutely nothing.
How are your fellow church members holding up? During the lockdowns, one of our favorite Bible teachers died of cancer and folks in our church still haven't finished grieving yet. Support systems are put on hold.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Long before this COVID stuff, for the past few decades, I would get what I described as "Ominous feelings" and sure enough things took place behind the scenes. For example, 1979 was a weird year for many as if there was a covert supernatural backdrop to everyday living -- the results of which were still future. Indeed, that was the year that the world started shaping into what we know today in the 2000's (think Iran). It has to do with end times. Whenever something shapes up for the end times, there's a sort of portal from this time to that time in the future thus a vague feeling like I described.

That said, I had terrible, terrible feelings a year before the COVID came about. The wicknessness springing up in front of my eyes was sudden with tension in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife. I knew that end times were coming on our doorstep.The "COVID" experiment is no doubt an opportune moment for the beast powers to be to experiment with one-worldism and group-think philosophy. No I don't think COVID passports is the "mark" as for decades now certain nations required such for certain inoculations if you visit their country. But what it does do is 1) set the stage to see what such a system would require and 2) a biological experiment for new inoculation technology (c.f. Revelation 18:23) so they jumped at this opportunity they had planned for awhile now.

Did I say opportunity? Well that implies some element of chance. Maybe this was deliberately created and/or released as the so-called Trump conspiratorists said back then when it was considered "shameful" or "radical" to suggest that it did not come accidently from a bat. But now this administration all of a sudden considers this very same possibility. And the history books will probably give them credit for "thinking about that possibility" as if its a new discovery. The whole COVID ordeal was handled very, very, very poorly at least from a righteous standard. Maybe the NWO types loved all this sick drama, I'm not sure.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's interesting that some people can feel it in the air. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

Reactions: liafailrock