LORD Deliver Me From… = Psalm 31;15, Psalm 142;6, II Timothy 4;18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 31;15
My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Psalm 43;1
Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

Psalm 59;1-2
Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.

Psalm 119;134
Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

Psalm 142;6
Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

II Timothy 4;18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

AMEN

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 31;15
My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Psalm 43;1
Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

Psalm 59;1-2
Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.

Psalm 119;134
Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

Psalm 142;6
Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

II Timothy 4;18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

AMEN
@Miz KJV Only Interesting that the word in Greek for salvation - SOTERIA - basically means deliverance, indeed...