Losing Your Salvation - Bible Verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,

You believe you are keeping yourself by remaining in him

Like I said, Good luck. if you think God will forgive you because you do that. I feel sorry for you.
Go ahead and feel sorry for me for believing Scripture, I'll just keep explaining my point from Scripture.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being under Law means to read the Law of Moses and rely on the weakness of the flesh to do God's will, but I'm saying "God is working, and we are to work with God's working", so, no, I don't believe or say anyone is "under Law", we just disagree with what it means to be "under Grace" (Ro 6:14).
Your under law or your under grace

there is no other option.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Beating a dead horse South Park GIF | Beating A Dead Horse | Know ...

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

Unless you are perfect (without sin) you are condemned by the law

otherwise, you are under grace, where GOD saves you..
Again, you're not acquainted with Scripture: only Jews are categorically "under Law", but all others are "without Law" (Ro 2:12).

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope

Your work is as filthy rags..

You work for reward by bearing fruit (if you are saved) not to keep yourself saved.
God's righteousness isn't "filthy rags", and it is only revealed "from faith to faith" (Ro 1:15,16,17), so if/when we don't walk by faith, but do things we doubt are correct, we "sin" and are "condemned" (Ro 14:5,23), whereas those who walk by faith (1 Jn 3:23,24) "remain in Christ" (1 Jn 2:28), in Whom "there is no sin", and enjoy "no condemnation" (Ro 8:1).

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope

Your work is as filthy rags..

You work for reward by bearing fruit (if you are saved) not to keep yourself saved.
God repays men with eternal life for their good deeds at the future judgment (Ro 2:6-16; Gal 6:6-10), and the deeds of darkness are "unfruitful" (Ep 5:11), and the "unfruitful" servant gets thrown to hell fire (Mt 25), so, yes, fruitfulness is a matter of life, just as the branch (disciple) that doesn't "remain" in the Vine doesn't bear fruit and is thrown into the fire (Jn 15).

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Instead of getting frustrated, because you have no answer to Scripture, you should just follow Scripture when it is plainly shown to you.
I’m not frustrated, far from it....no point in arguing with someone who isn’t understanding what it means to be Born Again.....different wavelengths I’m afraid.

You just want to argue imo....carry on...bye, bye.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not frustrated, far from it....no point in arguing with someone who isn’t understanding what it means to be Born Again.....different wavelengths I’m afraid.

You just want to argue imo....carry on...bye, bye.
I am trying not to make remarks about other users, just quoting Scripture to explain why I believe what I believe--making remarks about others does not move the discussion forward. You have no answer to Scripture--not that you've shared at least.

Byebye!

Status
Not open for further replies.