Losing Your Salvation - Bible Verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Amen!!....thank you for that reminder....I forget I too once, was in darkness and sin....Praise God for his Mercy and Grace, that he showed me....
Today is the seventh and twentieth day of october in the year of our LORD two thousand three and twenty .
GOD SHOWED ME SOMETHING a LONG TIME ago and daily i am reminded of it . AND I DO THANK GOD FOR THIS REMINDER TOO .
WERE IT NOT FOR GOD I WOULD HAVE NO GOODNESS IN ME AT ALL . NO RIGHTEOUSNESS . NOTHING would i be
but the HOG i once was , LOST and ENTITLED TO one THING , THE LAKE THAT BURNES FIERCLY with FIRE
whose fire is not quenched . WE AINT SQUAT . GOD IS OUR GOODNESS , HE IS OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
and HE WORKES IN US THAT WHICH IS , do take heed to this next bit , PLEASING IN HIS SIGHT .
PS , dark rainbows and sin aint pleasing to HIM . SO yeah if we holler we know HIM and YET HONOR SIN , WE LIE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look its pope francis and the protestant realm doing all it can to beat a lie into the peoples . ITS A DEAD HORSE .
This lamb shuns it to hades , if i had the power to do so . YEAH , I GOT ZERO plans to conform to the FAKE LOVE
that most churches now call love . THIS lamb is sticking to the BIBLE where one can and could have learned .

Hillsage

Feb 20, 2023
Western Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops, you forgot the other part of that.
Here it is.

Philippians 2
12Therefore, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now even more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good purpose.

So, "God is working, therefore obey," is the more complete idea.
I missed nothing in what I quoted.....but you did. That quoted part of the verse wasn't even speaking to UNBELIEVERS.
And what you did miss concerning what I left out on purpose is this.

God is working your soul's WILL as a OSAS 'wholly justified' 'born again' spirit believer, to now progressively work out the sanctification of your soul in OBEYING the truth that now resides in the holy spirit of Christ in you.

I only hope you spent the time to really understand what I just wrote. :hmhehm

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
September. 8, 70AD. You can also reference Josephus if you would like to. Many people mistranslate God's wrath as though it was to come upon everyone in the world,

You need to read some NT and get rid of your Preterism Commentary and DVD Set.

Listen.
Christ in coming to take Vengeance on "those who do not obey the Gospel". "In Flaming Fire".

And how do you "obey the Gospel"?

A.) You BELIEVE IT.

So, its on UNBELIEVERS that the wrath falls, and the born again are not going to face this wrath, because they have "obeyed from the HEART", .. they have already BELIEVED the Gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.