Love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well actually it was, if it was not Jesus would never have had to be sacrificed, you are blaming the worlds problems on a man and a woman, when we are all responsible, and you are making God out to be a fool, He who created all things, You where born in a fleshy body for a purpose, so that God could restore your spirit back to Himself, if Eve was not going to sin He would have had no reason to do so,

Here you are saying it was God will that God wanted Eve to disobey his command not to eat of the forbidden fruit which is a law that you're saying God wants her to break. You're saying God is encouraging the breaking of his law. When you say God can't restore my spirit back to himself unless Eve sins. I will ask again if God wanted Adam and Eve to disobey him, why did he warn them not to?

Yes I'm blaming Satan, Adam and Eve for bringing sin and death into this world. Sin and death causes a lot of problems for everyone, whether you want to believe that or not. I understand that we because we are born in sin that we can cause a lot of problems ourselves, but we are born in sin, which we would not be if Adam and Eve hadn't sinned.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say Adam had relationship with God and therefore knew him. Then you say because Adam knew God when it comes with the situation with Eve you say Adam feared what God would do. Why would Adam fear what God would do if he knew God and had such a loving relationship with him. If he knew God then he loved him so much that he trusted that however God handled it it would be loving and just but most of all in line with his Soverinty, but instead you are saying he feared what God would do, implying Jehovah God wouldn't handle the situation in a loving and just way.
The fact that you asked why God didn't destroy Adam and Eve on the spot then and there shows either you don't see what I see or maybe you do see what I see but you feel it's insignificant, unimportant. If the latter is true, then you and I are miles apart when it comes to how much we should love God.
What I see at the rebellion in the garden of Eden is first the serpent tells Eve that God is a liar when he tells her she will not die if she eats the forbidden fruit and not only that but says that God knows when she eats the forbidden fruit she will be like God knowing good and evil. By getting Eve to believe this about Jehovah God she's siding with the serpent agreeing that God isn't honest and trustworthy because he withholds information that is in best interest of mankind to have. By the serpent getting Eve to believe that she will be like God knowing good and evil, the serpent has convinced her that she and therefore mankind can rule themselves without God, since they will be like God knowing good and evil. All these statements that I'm telling you is showing that the serpent is attacking God's Soverinty his rulership, saying that God doesn't rule mankind in a loving just way, and that mankind can rule themselves in a loving just way without God. Yes God could have destroyed them immediately, but would that have answered these questions, the serpent had already convinced Eve, and it's most likely that the Angels we're watching this situation. Now God doesn't answer to anyone, but God is love and he doesn't want anymore of his intelligent creatures sucked in by the serpent deception so instead of destroying them he allow them to live long enough to bear children. Adam and Eve are sentence to death. By allowing them to bear children he is allowing the serpent and mankind to prove whether these questions are true or false. History has proven the serpent a liar, that mankind can't rule themselves lovingly and justly, that God doesn't lie and he always rules in a loving just way.

Adam knew Eve had sinned and fallen. And he knew the consequences of that would be death as he was warned. Thus Adam knew Eve was in a dire situation, most especially because he had not yet fallen. Thus he feared losing Eve.. And you still offer nothing as to what about Eve if Adam had not eaten. Tell me what a loving and just God would have done. Because there was still the human race to be begat by them?

That Adam feared losing Eve, doesn't mean God is not loving. But it means God is just also. Adam was the head of the human race. Eve was not.

Yes, you and I are miles apart.

All of which you have just said matters not to the question of whether God knew and this was part of His plan. God did know as Scripture tells us in (Acts 15:8). And as (1 Peter 1:18-20) shows when it says Christ was slain before the foundation of the world.

You keep saying Adam and Eve were sentenced to death, but it is the whole human race that is sentenced to death.

You say God didn't destroy Adam and Eve to answer some questions. What questions? If God cares only for obedience then why waste time with this rebellious couple of Adam and Eve? Destroy them and make another pair that will be obedient.

The cross was not an afterthought by God that He had to come up with. It was all part of His plan.

Yes, God always rules in a loving and just way. So? I have never said differently.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam knew Eve had sinned and fallen. And he knew the consequences of that would be death as he was warned. Thus Adam knew Eve was in a dire situation, most especially because he had not yet fallen. Thus he feared losing Eve.. And you still offer nothing as to what about Eve if Adam had not eaten. Tell me what a loving and just God would have done. Because there was still the human race to be begat by them?

That Adam feared losing Eve, doesn't mean God is not loving. But it means God is just also. Adam was the head of the human race. Eve was not.

Yes, you and I are miles apart.

All of which you have just said matters not to the question of whether God knew and this was part of His plan. God did know as Scripture tells us in (Acts 15:8). And as (1 Peter 1:18-20) shows when it says Christ was slain before the foundation of the world.

You keep saying Adam and Eve were sentenced to death, but it is the whole human race that is sentenced to death.

You say God didn't destroy Adam and Eve to answer some questions. What questions? If God cares only for obedience then why waste time with this rebellious couple of Adam and Eve? Destroy them and make another pair that will be obedient.

The cross was not an afterthought by God that He had to come up with. It was all part of His plan.

Yes, God always rules in a loving and just way. So? I have never said differently.

Stranger

I know what you believe about 1 Peter 1:18-20 that you believe Jesus was chosen to be sacrificed before God brought Adam and Eve into existence, I just disagree with you, because believing such a thing as that means God wanted all this sin throughout history to exist. That all the murders all the disease and sickness all deformity all the wars all the hate and greed, you are saying that was God's will for mankind because you say it was God will for Adam to be disobedient. I know you don't believe what I just wrote but by the way you believe about 1Peter 1:18-20 you are saying that it was God's will his plan for this wickedness to exist before he even brought Adam and Eve into existence.
Now you may think that a person who has a plan that includes suffering and wickedness and all the other kinds of sin that happened down through 6 thousands of years history to be a loving God, but I don't. Why would I love a person who thinks I and all my family and friends should be treated like that because that is his plan for my family and friends. Jehovah God is more loving and merciful than that.

Now the serpent proved to be the most cautious of all the wild beasts of the field that Jehovah God had made. So it began to say to the woman: “Is it really so that God said YOU must not eat from every tree of the garden?” 2 At this, the woman said to the serpent: “Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat. 3 But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’” 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. 5 For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING good and bad.”

In the scriptures above The serpent is calling God a liar and he is also saying that God is an unjust ruler because the serpent is saying Jehovah God doesn't rule honestly or justly because he withholds that which is in the best interest of mankind. The serpent is also saying that Eve and therefore mankind can rule themselves (what is good and what is evil) without God. They Adam and Eve rejected God rulership. What are the questions, " Is God a person who lies and withholds that which is necessary to mankind?, is God's rulership loving and merciful? or is it dishonest and unjust?, can mankind rule themselves in a loving and just way without God?" These are the questions that need answers, not that God answers to anyone, but God is love, he sees already that both Adam and Eve have fallen into sin, plus it's very possible that the Angles are watching this situation, if God destroys all three which he can do but will it satisfy Gods intelligent creatures curious minds or may they wonder if the serpent was right. Time would be needed to answer these questions, what has 6000 years history proven. That God is a person who keeps his promises and a person who rules his creation lovingly and justly, while mankind has dominanted man to his injury and proven that mankind doesn't know how to rule himself lovingly or justly.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you believe about 1 Peter 1:18-20 that you believe Jesus was chosen to be sacrificed before God brought Adam and Eve into existence, I just disagree with you, because believing such a thing as that means God wanted all this sin throughout history to exist. That all the murders all the disease and sickness all deformity all the wars all the hate and greed, you are saying that was God's will for mankind because you say it was God will for Adam to be disobedient. I know you don't believe what I just wrote but by the way you believe about 1Peter 1:18-20 you are saying that it was God's will his plan for this wickedness to exist before he even brought Adam and Eve into existence.
Now you may think that a person who has a plan that includes suffering and wickedness and all the other kinds of sin that happened down through 6 thousands of years history to be a loving God, but I don't. Why would I love a person who thinks I and all my family and friends should be treated like that because that is his plan for my family and friends. Jehovah God is more loving and merciful than that.

Now the serpent proved to be the most cautious of all the wild beasts of the field that Jehovah God had made. So it began to say to the woman: “Is it really so that God said YOU must not eat from every tree of the garden?” 2 At this, the woman said to the serpent: “Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat. 3 But as for [eating] of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘YOU must not eat from it, no, YOU must not touch it that YOU do not die.’” 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: “YOU positively will not die. 5 For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING good and bad.”

In the scriptures above The serpent is calling God a liar and he is also saying that God is an unjust ruler because the serpent is saying Jehovah God doesn't rule honestly or justly because he withholds that which is in the best interest of mankind. The serpent is also saying that Eve and therefore mankind can rule themselves (what is good and what is evil) without God. They Adam and Eve rejected God rulership. What are the questions, " Is God a person who lies and withholds that which is necessary to mankind?, is God's rulership loving and merciful? or is it dishonest and unjust?, can mankind rule themselves in a loving and just way without God?" These are the questions that need answers, not that God answers to anyone, but God is love, he sees already that both Adam and Eve have fallen into sin, plus it's very possible that the Angles are watching this situation, if God destroys all three which he can do but will it satisfy Gods intelligent creatures curious minds or may they wonder if the serpent was right. Time would be needed to answer these questions, what has 6000 years history proven. That God is a person who keeps his promises and a person who rules his creation lovingly and justly, while mankind has dominanted man to his injury and proven that mankind doesn't know how to rule himself lovingly or justly.

Well, what you are saying then, if you are honest with yourself, is that even though Scripture says it is this way, I will not believe it because in my view of God, it makes God look bad.

If God did not plan for this wickedness in the world to exist, then who did? If all this was not part of His plan, then not only is He not omniscient, but neither is He omnipotent. Because He not only didn't forsee it, but He could do nothing to stop it. Do you believe that?

Christ was ordained to be the Sacrifice before the foundation of the world. That means that God knew all about sin and misery and suffering that was going to result due to the fall of Adam. Why plant the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Why give a commandment not to eat of it? God has chosen suffering as a way to mature His people. We may not like it, but He has chosen it. Jesus Christ learned obedience by the things in which He suffered. (Heb. 5:8) Isn't that something! The Son learned something He had not known before. Obedience through suffering.

Whether you want to love God or not is up to you. If your love of God is dependent on the way you want God to be and not the way it is, then you are not loving God anyway. You are just loving the way you want God to be. Scripture teaches, and it has been my experience, that it is not me that loves God. It is God that loves me. If you know God loves you, you will naturally love God.

Yes, the serpent, the devil, deceived Eve. We have established that. But don't mix Eves deception with Adams motive. And that is what you are doing. Adam was not deceived. And Adam did not eat to rebel against God. He ate because he didn't want to lose Eve. Nevertheless, he ate, and sinned and the fall occurred.

Do you hear yourself. You are complaining about God, if He knew and planned all this, how terrible He would be. But then you say all this is there to answer some questions that some maybe asking. What is the difference? You don't see a terrible God in doing that, yet He is terrible in that He planned it. The loving God you want, doesn't have to answer these questions. He just destroys Adam and Eve, who you say are traitors anyway, and make another man and woman. Then no suffering, no wickedness, etc. etc.

All of this does answer questions, because all is the plan of God.

Stranger

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bp
Well, what you are saying then, if you are h
Well, what you are saying then, if you are honest with yourself, is that even though Scripture says it is this way, I will not believe it because in my view of God, it makes God look bad.

If God did not plan for this wickedness in the world to exist, then who did? If all this was not part of His plan, then not only is He not omniscient, but neither is He omnipotent. Because He not only didn't forsee it, but He could do nothing to stop it. Do you believe that?

Christ was ordained to be the Sacrifice before the foundation of the world. That means that God knew all about sin and misery and suffering that was going to result due to the fall of Adam. Why plant the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Why give a commandment not to eat of it? God has chosen suffering as a way to mature His people. We may not like it, but He has chosen it. Jesus Christ learned obedience by the things in which He suffered. (Heb. 5:8) Isn't that something! The Son learned something He had not known before. Obedience through suffering.

Whether you want to love God or not is up to you. If your love of God is dependent on the way you want God to be and not the way it is, then you are not loving God anyway. You are just loving the way you want God to be. Scripture teaches, and it has been my experience, that it is not me that loves God. It is God that loves me. If you know God loves you, you will naturally love God.

Yes, the serpent, the devil, deceived Eve. We have established that. But don't mix Eves deception with Adams motive. And that is what you are doing. Adam was not deceived. And Adam did not eat to rebel against God. He ate because he didn't want to lose Eve. Nevertheless, he ate, and sinned and the fall occurred.

Do you hear yourself. You are complaining about God, if He knew and planned all this, how terrible He would be. But then you say all this is there to answer some questions that some maybe asking. What is the difference? You don't see a terrible God in doing that, yet He is terrible in that He planned it. The loving God you want, doesn't have to answer these questions. He just destroys Adam and Eve, who you say are traitors anyway, and make another man and woman. Then no suffering, no wickedness, etc. etc.

All of this does answer questions, because all is the plan of God.

Stranger

If you want to love a God who plans for people to sin, meaning he encourages people to break his law then punishes them for breaking his law, that's your choice.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney Bright

You need to straighten out your last post. It's as confusing as you are.

Ones love of God comes from God loving him first. Understanding of Scripture grows from that.

When God gave the Mosaic Law to Israel, did He know they would not be able to keep it? They would be punished for not keeping it.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You took my text out of context rear the complete text.
No I know what you said, God could of made robots, dumb machines to just do His every whim, but God desired someone that would appreciate Him so Hew created us, knowing full well what we would do, he still created us, and even at our worst moments God doesnt stop loving us.

You're saying God is encouraging the breaking of his law. When you say God can't restore my spirit back to himself unless Eve sins.
You are too busy pointing fingers, and missing the whole deal. If they hadnt sinned, than He would not of had a need to redeem us back to Himself since Adam and Eve walked with God. But God in all His wisdom gave us a flesh body to contain our spirit so when we fell, He would have a way to redeem us back to Himself, The fallen angles dont have a way, they left there first estate never to return. You should be thank full for all God has done instead of finding blame.

As for the law, you not a SDA are you or a lawyer, they love that statement. Encouraging breaking teh law, nah just having a life as Jesus said we should have. Oh when will religion just P offff..

God bless

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney Bright

You need to straighten out your last post. It's as confusing as you are.

Ones love of God comes from God loving him first. Understanding of Scripture grows from that.

When God gave the Mosaic Law to Israel, did He know they would not be able to keep it? They would be punished for not keeping it.

Stranger

God is dealing with imperfect people now so he knew they would not be able to obey the Mosaic law perfectly. That's why during this time God had given different kinds of sacrifices for when they sinned. But this is a completely different situation than what we were texting about concerning Adam and Eve.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I know what you said, God could of made robots, dumb machines to just do His every whim, but God desired someone that would appreciate Him so Hew created us, knowing full well what we would do, he still created us, and even at our worst moments God doesnt stop loving us.

You are too busy pointing fingers, and missing the whole deal. If they hadnt sinned, than He would not of had a need to redeem us back to Himself since Adam and Eve walked with God. But God in all His wisdom gave us a flesh body to contain our spirit so when we fell, He would have a way to redeem us back to Himself, The fallen angles dont have a way, they left there first estate never to return. You should be thank full for all God has done instead of finding blame.

As for the law, you not a SDA are you or a lawyer, they love that statement. Encouraging breaking teh law, nah just having a life as Jesus said we should have. Oh when will religion just P offff..

God bless

I understand what you and other are saying, I understand what you believe, I just disagree with it. That doesn't mean I'm missing anything, it just means we disagree. All I'm saying is that I can't be loyal to the God you are describing to me when I understand and see how you believe.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand what you and other are saying, I understand what you believe, I just disagree with it. That doesn't mean I'm missing anything, it just means we disagree. All I'm saying is that I can't be loyal to the God you are describing to me when I understand and see how you believe.
Nah you just teh naughty child trying to prove he is good enough, It was teh whole purpose of Christ, because God knew we never would be, but most peopel just cant live with that.

Its not what I believe its what I know.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless

I don't even know what you mean by SDA, but I'm not a lawyer.I just truly believe that God laws are completely wrapped up in love, so they should be obeyed. Because we are born in sin we can't obey the law perfectly, but I think a perfect man meaning Adam should be able to. I just think he loved his wife too much and didn't love God enough. I just think he should have been disgusted with what his wife had done in believing what the serpent had said about the True Go.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just truly believe that God laws are completely wrapped up in love,

Well at least you got that bit.

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Thats all you need to be concerned with and the rest will take care of itself. As for Adam, just because HE screwed up doesnt mean He loved God any less, do you lobe God less because you screw up???

Reactions: pia

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is dealing with imperfect people now so he knew they would not be able to obey the Mosaic law perfectly. That's why during this time God had given different kinds of sacrifices for when they sinned. But this is a completely different situation than what we were texting about concerning Adam and Eve.

No it's not. You said you would not love a God who encourages His people to break the Law and then punishes them for doing it. It is the exact same motive. God put the tree in the garden knowing that Adam and Eve would sin and thus the punishment followed. The same is true with the Mosaic Law. God gave the Law knowing that Israel could not keep it and then gave the punishments for breaking it.

There is nothing different in the 'why' of the giving of both Laws. So, what are you doing loving a God like that?

Stranger

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it's not. You said you would not love a God who encourages His people to break the Law and then punishes them for doing it. It is the exact same motive. God put the tree in the garden knowing that Adam and Eve would sin and thus the punishment followed. The same is true with the Mosaic Law. God gave the Law knowing that Israel could not keep it and then gave the punishments for breaking it.

There is nothing different in the 'why' of the giving of both Laws. So, what are you doing loving a God like that?

Stranger

I know that you believe that God, when he put the tree of good and evil in the garden of Eden Adam would sin. So it seems to me that you are saying that a unfallen (perfect) man and a fallen (imperfect or sinful) man can't obey his law perfectly. I agree that the imperfect or sinful man couldn't follow the Mosaic law perfectly therefore the sacrifice for sins were given, but I don't agree that a perfect man(unfallen man) couldn't follow God's command perfectly. I believe that a perfect man (unfallen man) can consistently obey God, even though that, Unfallen or perfect man is being tempted to disobey. I believe God knows that too. When the scheduled time came, God sent his only Begotten Son to earth as a perfect man or Unfallen man to prove that his creation (Unfallen man Adam) was perfectly capable of being obedient to him. Just because Adam chose to be unfaithful doesn't mean he wasn't capable of consistently being faithful to God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that you believe that God, when he put the tree of good and evil in the garden of Eden Adam would sin. So it seems to me that you are saying that a unfallen (perfect) man and a fallen (imperfect or sinful) man can't obey his law perfectly. I agree that the imperfect or sinful man couldn't follow the Mosaic law perfectly therefore the sacrifice for sins were given, but I don't agree that a perfect man(unfallen man) couldn't follow God's command perfectly. I believe that a perfect man (unfallen man) can consistently obey God, even though that, Unfallen or perfect man is being tempted to disobey. I believe God knows that too. When the scheduled time came, God sent his only Begotten Son to earth as a perfect man or Unfallen man to prove that his creation (Unfallen man Adam) was perfectly capable of being obedient to him. Just because Adam chose to be unfaithful doesn't mean he wasn't capable of consistently being faithful to God.

Well, Adam and Eve are proof that the unfallen man cannot obey God perfectly. satan and those who followed him is proof that the angels cannot obey God perfectly. The only reason the other angels didn't follow satan was they were elect by God. So you have much proof before you that even the sinless man is not capeable of following God perfectly.

The point of the Mosaic Law, which you keep trying to hide, is that God gave it knowing man could not keep it. You said you couldn't love a God who gave the tree of life and the commandment not to eat if He already knew Adam and Eve would eat of it. Therefore, you shouldn't be loving God since God did the same with the Mosaic Law. The sacrifice after is neither here nor there concerning the point I am making.

Adam didn't chose to be unfaithful. Adam didn't chose to be a traitor against God. Adam chose to place himself in the same place as Eve was so as to get her back.

Which reminds me, you never answered my question as to what would have happened to Eve if Adam took the holy road.

Stranger

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Adam and Eve are proof that the unfallen man cannot obey God perfectly. satan and those who followed him is proof that the angels cannot obey God perfectly. The only reason the other angels didn't follow satan was they were elect by God. So you have much proof before you that even the sinless man is not capeable of following God perfectly.

The point of the Mosaic Law, which you keep trying to hide, is that God gave it knowing man could not keep it. You said you couldn't love a God who gave the tree of life and the commandment not to eat if He already knew Adam and Eve would eat of it. Therefore, you shouldn't be loving God since God did the same with the Mosaic Law. The sacrifice after is neither here nor there concerning the point I am making.

Adam didn't chose to be unfaithful. Adam didn't chose to be a traitor against God. Adam chose to place himself in the same place as Eve was so as to get her back.

Which reminds me, you never answered my question as to what would have happened to Eve if Adam took the holy road.

Stranger

Adam And Eve disobeyed, but does that mean it was impossible for them to be obedient? If Unfallen man can choose to be disobedient am I to reason that he can't choose to be obedient? Its like you're saying that God didn't want obedience from his creation, that God was asking for the impossible, because what I get from the warning God gave Adam is that God wanted obedience from him. Was God asking for the impossible, because I don't see anywhere in that warning about disobedience that he was saying but it's ok to be disobedient sometimes. Am I to understand that warning was meaningless, since as you are saying sin and death is part of God's plan.

When it comes to the subject of the elect I don't believe that has anything to do with Angles. The subject of the elect I believe is talking about humans being chosen from mankind. But those Angles who chose to follow Satan, what are you saying that they had the ability to choose but the other Angles that didn't follow him they didn't have the ability to choose. I don't think that's reasonable, plus all of God intelligent creatures I believe have free will. I don't think any of his intelligent creatures are programmed robots, but instead free moral agents having the ability of choice.

When it comes to the subject of what would have happened to Eve , I honestly don't know. Adam didn't call upon God when this happened. I know God would have handled it in a loving way within his standards of Justice. I know that you say Adam knew God and the way he handled the situation is the way God would have handled it, because Adam was trying to save Eve. I understand what you believe, I just disagree with it. I honestly don't believe God would ignore his own laws or encourage anyone to ignore his laws, such as the way Adam did.

I know that God knew when he gave the Mosaic law they couldn't obey it perfectly, which is why God gave them animal sacrifices and priests and a High Priest (Aaron) so that when they made a mistake and were repentant, went to the priests with the appropriate animal sacrifices God would forgive and the individual and Nation would have remained faithful to God. But God was dealing with imperfect people at this time. As long as an individual followed the instructions of the Mosaic law as best they could they were considered faithful. You see what I mean by following instructions, that's important to God, but Adam didn't follow his instructions. God wanted obedience concerning the forbidden fruit. You said Adam did what God would have done. Which means according to you those instructions about being obedient concerning the forbidden fruit were meaningless, even though God instructions were not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I don't think so. And Just as there have been Angels, who were created perfect and remained perfect because they chose not to be unfaithful shows Adam and Eve had the same ability to choose to be faithful. The fact that they failed doesn't mean God created Adam and therefore mankind in such a way that it would be impossible for another sinless (Unfallen, perfect) man to live a life without sin, living a life of always being obedient, never disobedient always faithful and living by the Mosaic law perfectly. That man was Jesus Christ, God's only Begotten Son. He came to and proved that a sinless Unfallen perfect man can remain that way even though he was tempted in every way that we are right up to death. He was the appropriate ransom sacrifice, because what was lost was a perfect man and a perfect human society within the Lions of Adam. Jesus Christ ransom sacrifice buys back what Adam in his disobedience lost.
Jesus who was the last Adam, meaning he was a perfect man like Adam had the potential for fathering a perfect human race. Instead, however, he allowed God's enimies to put him to death so that he could adopt Adam's sinful descendents and make it possible for those exercising in him to receive everlasting life. The scriptures explains: "There is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Jesus Christ, who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all." One day this planet will be filled with a perfect human society with nobody growing old, having no sickness, no wars. Jesus Christ and those who are resurrected to heaven with him will rule over mankind from heaven.