Magog

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

In2joy

Sep 18, 2015
Honolulu
The Northern attack on Israel will be a birth pang. It must take place before the Day of the Lord (tribulation) because there will be 7 years of burying the dead. At least 3 1/2 years prior to the start of the Trib because in the middle of the Trib the Jews will have to flee the antichrist. Russia and Iran are two of the countries named by Ezekiel that lead this invasion.

In my view this can happen before the rapture which makes it the next birth pang. Or the rapture is the next birth pang. We live in exciting times. These are just my deductions.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are right, the Gog from Magog attack will happen before the Great Tribulation, therefore at least 7 years before the Return of Jesus. [Note the GT is only the last 3.5 years, the first 3.5 years of Daniels 'week' will be peaceful as the peace treaty holds.]

But before the G/M attack, new Israel must be settled into all of the Holy Land, Ezekiel 38:8 & 12. And before that, the Land must be cleared and cleansed by the Day of the Lord's wrath. Zechariah 3:8, Revelation 6:12-17

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
In the book of Ezekiel we are told that in the last days Israel would be gathered out of the nations, where she has been scattered, and would be returned to her land. ( chapters 36 & 37 ) After she is in her land, a great horde of her enemies from the area around present day Russia, led by a mysterious prince named Gog, will seek to destroy her. ( chapters 38 & 39 ) A thousand years later Gog reappears in the book of Revelation to attack the saints after the Millennium.

Who is this Gog? Some people cant figure it out!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very interesting that God Jesus never deals with Israel and the church at the same time! And At the battle of E38 God Jesus says a very strange thing. I will not hide MY FACE FROM ISRAEL ANYMORE!. The church must be GONE!

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
blessedhope said:
Its very interesting that God Jesus never deals with Israel and the church at the same time! And At the battle of E38 God Jesus says a very strange thing. I will not hide MY FACE FROM ISRAEL ANYMORE!. The church must be GONE!
There is only one people of God.
The true righteous church IS Israel, Romans 9:6 & 24-26, Ephesians 2:11-18 makes that clear.
It s all of the Lord's righteous people, from every nation, tribe and language that gather in the Holy Land. Gog will attack them because God will use him to prove His power to His people. Ezekiel 39:21

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
God says something very strange about the armies He destroys in E38-39>On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east toward the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog.” He says the burial ground is in Israel but Hamon Gog is in Jordan in 2015? Why does He say this? Will Israel expand its land before the E38 war? Psalms 83 war anyone!

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes, new Israel will take over all the Holy Land, Isaiah 26:15, Micah 7:11, when they are killed by the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath by fire. Psalm 97:3-5

I have travelled thru Wadi Mujib, the valley referred to in Ezekiel 39:11. It is a huge canyon, going to take a lot of filling up!

In2joy

Sep 18, 2015
Honolulu
blessedhope said:
God says something very strange about the armies He destroys in E38-39>On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east toward the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog.” He says the burial ground is in Israel but Hamon Gog is in Jordan in 2015? Why does He say this? Will Israel expand its land before the E38 war? Psalms 83 war anyone!
I don't know. Is it because it will be called by that name vs the actual spot in Jordon?
The countries who invade are Russia Armenia Somalia Iran Germany
No Arab countries are mentioned. They may be involved but they are not named.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No Arab countries are mentioned in Ezekiel 38/39 because they are wiped out in the previous attack, as described in Psalm 83, Micah 4:11-12, Ezekiel 30:2-5
That is how come new Israel is dwelling without 'walls and protection'. The attack from Gog is motivated for loot, as Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, will be a Land blessed by the Lord, prosperous and safe under God's protection.
Be aware that the next prophesied event will be the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath against the nations. Everyone will be affected, Luke 21:34-35, but the Middle East will be virtually depopulated. Jeremiah 10:18 This will allow the great Second Exodus to happen. Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalm 107

idono

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
[SIZE=14pt]My opinion is Gog and Magog refer to Russia, China allies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Gog sounds something similar to the “nation” in mandarin. I believe Magog refers to Mongolia. This means “a nation in the land of Mongolia”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I give you two scriptures that prove to my assumptions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1. Ezekiel 38:15 mentioned that one of these ten nations is located in the far north.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2. Revelation 16:12 mentioned that some of these ten nations are from the east.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So, I believe it should be Russia China Alliance.[/SIZE]