Malachi and Elijah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... but I would propose that the Two Witnesses are presently in their 42 months. So technically, it's not "yet to happen", but is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

Bobby Jo
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't the Return of Jesus that will be a surprise. It is the next prophesied event, His great and terrible Day of fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, that we should know about and be prepared for. 2 Peter 3:1-7

I don't map out all of these events to decide which judgment comes before another one. My concern is that sinful people be warned that although God is patient He will bring judgment on unrepentant men. And ultimately, our formerly Christian civilization will also come under judgment, since we are witnessing a terrible apostasy there.

This judgment can not only end lives in the here and now, but can also put men in the place of eternal judgment. That is to be our big concern when we warn people about their choices in life. Trying to explain to them what judgment in Revelation comes first pales in comparison. Indeed, this is the whole burden of Revelation, to warn men, through the Church, that sin ultimately will be punished, and that unrepented-of sin will lead to eternal judgment.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't map out all of these events to decide which judgment comes before another one
Why not?
The Lord has given us the information, did He do that for no reason?

Of course, if a persons understanding is clouded by a belief in false teachings, then it becomes impossible to see hoe the prophesies fit into a coherent Plan.