Mandatory vaccines- turnaround in U.K.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just heard that mandatory vaccines for NHS and social care are being turned around , the government should be making an official announcement over the next few days. It means that all those who have been fired for not being vaccinated can return to work ………
Will confirm when it’s announced, but this is amazing news for many of my work mates ……..
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thats odd considering most other western nations are trying to mandate the vax.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, they mandated the care homes back in September and made it law. They planned to do the same with the nhs in March, the deadline for the first vaccine was this week. Care homes and social care have been struggling with staff issues since last year, but the reality is that about 70,000 staff could leave the NHS if they went through with it.
Many countries are still mandating vaccines, Franceis really strict.
Must admit I was surprised, I still think it is linked to partygate and the reality that the government know they are losing public support , once again it’s the timing. A report into partygate was released yesterday and it just happens to be the same day they release the news of the mandate turn around. ……..
Still regardless of the reasons it’s great news x
Rita

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish they would stop all the nonsense. We have a guy here who was turned down for a kidney transplant because he refuses to get a vaccine. Its nonsense. A vaccine protects the person vaxxed. Not other people.. I hope that goes through and others follow. The supreme court has stopped alot of it over here for national mandates. but we still have local mandates that need to go away

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I believe that was posted elsewhere on the forum , it’s crazy !!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you believe every contrary to the governments ideas and policies about this vax, your closer to the truth.