Mars Hoax (School Shooting Volume 2, Darby PA) (2020)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(See Disclaimer at End of Discussion)

School Shooting Volume 1 Darby PA .... Background

Halley's Comet Revealed as the Answer to Daniel's Prophecy
6abc.com/police-man-arrested-after-bringing-gun-and-drugs-into-darby-school/5016114/
(you can verify this with the police department that, sent a negro to my address, about a missing "iphone" for the school shooter reported in the news article ........ that is your problem, see end of discussion http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png)

School Shooting Volume 2 Darby PA )(in 2020) .... (See Disclaimer At End of Discussion)

Planet Mars Revealed as the Answer to Revelation's Prophecy (New)
ksla.com/2019/10/19/woman-drives-van-through-school-yard-filled-with-children/ (New for Darby PA in 2020)
(they cannot give or receive a gospel, "dead flesh", they are not designed to, and that is something you have to deal with on a larger scale ............ try to block out spiritual with pedophila or with mass killing, children specific* .... in possible reaction radius to me .... "dead flesh" can't kill me or my testimony specifically, or succeed in that, but they will try to block it out, that's all they can do)

(Not my Style but when Euthanasia Takes Place like we said in, @ Darby PA will add news article to this discussion) (Back to Topic)

ydowwWp.jpg

William Miller Prophecy 1844 @ October 22

2015 to 2287 A.D. at 1844 Days from 8/2015 to 2020 A.D.
(they should kill by this time in Darby PA or before it)

Halley Comet 1986 - 1844 = 142
Halley's Comet 1835 + 6 Years to 1844 or + 66 Years to Halley's Comet in 1910 for 666

(That All, see disclaimer .............. you were asked to remove minorities and jews from the police department and you probably won't have that problem, obviously you did not .................you still state funded incest with my relatives, my neighbors and me, etc, thats a small part of it your pleasure ................ now God gives me any strength in your suicide pleasure with me, then, I'll euthanize your leadership first (locally, or more), or spend days/weeks, just tossing those dead bodies of jews and ethnic around, I am the authority)

(now .................. euthanasia of African Continent is proof of purpose for the earth to produce "sign of divorce propensity" if that does not happen, will continue to old testament belt of middle east isreal india etc., may also do that automatically as mental/functional illness with god for this final cycle)

(that is all ............... euthanasia of a j*w or ethnic police officer in Darby PA will help with this issue your choice, but this isn't over in your suicide and pleasure ... with me specifically)

Resolved

Christmas Day tragedy': Mom, 2 kids die in likely murder-suicide at Boston parking garage
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/12/26/boston-parking-garage-deaths-mom-2-kids-die-suspected-murder-suicide/2751087001/

(for whatever reason, maybe, the choices were made against me tonight after dark in philadelphia, were not right, or maybe, god send an angel to release someone's pain when also cut something or someone off spiritually, or what happened ............ life itself is sometimes not as important as being right with god, even if, we have to pick up the pieces or the bodies, we do this with some sense of resolve)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Back to Topic)

Nostradamus's Preface to Cesar
But after being surprised sometimes by day while in a trance, and having long fallen into the habit of agreeable nocturnal studies, I have composed books of prophecies, each containing one hundred astronomical quatrains, which I want to condense somewhat obscurely. The work comprises prophecies from today to the year 3797.
This may perturb some, when they see such a long time span, and this will occur and be understood in all the fullness of the Republic; these things will be universally understood upon earth, my son. If you live the normal lifetime of man you will know upon your own soil, under your native sky, how future events are to turn out.

There is a long-term cycle of 79 years in which the circumstances of any particular Mars opposition will replicate almost exactly.
space.com/33014-mars-closest-approach-2016-on-monday.html

79x23 (for 2300 of daniel) = 1817 - 3797 = 1980

1979/80 Mars–Jupiter December 13, 1979 March 2, 1980 May 4, 1980
(think December 21 to May 21 for 150 Days, for Halley Comet in May)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_conjunction

(Solstice Precessional Alignment of December Solstices 1980/1998/2012/2016)
"Mars to Jupiter Beginning Sequences Triple Conjunctions" from 1979 to 2066 Gives us Halley's Comet's Orbit Beginning and End, and 42 Year Reference (like 2041 A.D. to 2042 A.D.) (are currently counting down 150 days from 12/21/2019 the 42 year mark from Halley's comet in 2061 A.D. end 5/21/2020)
(Off Topic.....So this Statement is Also True)
(God uses Halley's Comet Specifically, to Answer Daniel's Prophecy, so it is like the Star of Bethlehem ............. God uses the Planet Mars, specifically to Answer Revelation, so this information should parallel as a law and be quantifiable)

Size and Distance

With a radius of 2,106 miles (3,390 kilometers), Mars is about half the size of Earth. If Earth were the size of a nickel, Mars would be about as big as a raspberry.
From an average distance of 142 million miles (228 million kilometers), Mars is 1.5 astronomical units away from the Sun. One astronomical unit (abbreviated as AU), is the distance from the Sun to Earth. From this distance, it takes sunlight 13 minutes to travel from the Sun to Mars.
solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/mars/in-depth/

2061 Halley's Comet - 142 Years = "Mars to Jupiter Triple Conjuction 1907, 1919" (think Halley's Comet 1910 and Fatima 1917, goes right to Mars)

(Mars Hoax to 2287 Year for Distance from Mars 228, just illustrating redundancy, if this doubles as a law ............ the think about "3797 of Nostradamus to Solstice Precessional Alignment, from Halley's Comet 2061, once again, Mars figures .............. the figures from Halley's Comet themselves function that way also with many parallels) (If God used Halley's Comet for Jesus's Birth, then God used Mars for his Crucifixion) (and that follows today when the "Two Witnesses" of revelation are killed God puts a sign on mars or etc.)
(Back to Topic) "Year 3797 A.D., is also, a Literal Answer from Nostradamus"

(Did the Planet Mars really go "Black" and not the "Earth's Sun" @ 144 years from Halley's Comet 2061 in 1917 ............. Like a Solar Eclipse, and that would explain why, only that geographic region (s), witnessed the account) (they eventually claimed the sun when black, and that had no evidence or they failed to make the association)

oort3.jpg

darkstar1.co.uk/ds13.html

Technically We are Viewing the Planet Mars as the "9th,10th,11th,12th" Planet, it has Energy Bands around it, if that is true then .............. at much larger distances:

yFuO5sG.jpg

(Dark Matter Bands or Rainbow Bands from the Planet Mars, may or, does involve, Planet Pluto/Neptune/Uranus/Jupiter .............. if it does not involve them, then it is huge ......................... will provide brief explanation: God has to remove corruption to the energy network in this solar system or push it back a lot, so this is a possibility with mars, that it illustrates a "unified field", and this is natural for the earth/solar system, but due to humanities "dead flesh" problem we don't see this normally)

Planet 9/10/11/12 ............... is a Prophecies or all Prophecies about Planet Mars ................ Mars functioned like this thousands of years go, then the Planet 9's Orbital influences (which is mars at very large distances away), resembles their hypothesis)........................like this:

3114 B.C. (mayan calendar) to 3797 Nostradamus = 6911 Years (For Jesus on the Cross, when Jesus made the statement, when he revealed the length of this original orbit, before Mars became Mars .................... Nostradamus references Mars as the MYSTERY PLANET NIBIRU, then we cannot give an answer beyond this, because, the association is a correction to the present for Mars as we see and understand it now, with a potential change, when the "Two Witnesses" of revelation die .............. 5/21/2020 (Approximately)

(So? The Original Orbital Cycle for Mars was as planet Nibiru was about 7000 Years, but today, it may have a corrected orbit, or once things become activated on the planet mars we can make the association in light years, or to another or other bodies for the straight literal answer of Nostradamus for Mars)

(If Halley's Comet as the Answer for Jesus First Coming and Daniel's Prophecy produced only pedophilia with the police department .................. then the Planet Mars as the Answer for JESUS RETURN, and REvelation's Prophecy should produce mass suicide @ pedophila with the Police department)

(ethincs and j*ws do not give or receive a gospel, and do not have the authority to do this or that with god or his angels................will kill them off accordingly..............and................."imprisonment and capital punishment is like the holy grail with the son of man ............. we have less than 5 months to see if the state funded incest/rape/murder of me with my relatives and jews ethnics and the state, develops into something that benefits me, and give me authority, will perform ethnic and jew specific euthanasia, so let things "follow though", and that is really not that bad, nightly walk for ethnic euthanasia tonight)

http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ...................... we need the state, police, and emergency services read to do holocaust, not for my sake, but to ease your suffering, you cannot allow these people to do certain thigns in society anymore, to have certain acceses, this game you are playing with me in suicide, with my testimony, is at a climax, when God does not touch this earth, but now as you have understood, Jesus is the benefactor of the Planet Mars ... Andromeda .... and jupiter in activities, and not this earth specifically in which you must kill and destroy those ethnic people continually, that is your faith with god

EDIT

(this would be Planet Mars as Nibiru Originally for Generations Without Sin)
7000 From Original Mayan BEginning not stated (about 10,000 B.c. maybe more)
700 From Stated Mayan Date (or 2019 B.C.)
70 A.D. From (first 41 A.D. Date which is temple's destruction)
7 From 12/21/2012, which is to 2019 A.D. and 150 Day Countdown
(this would end in Planet Mars Today as we see it)

(Nostradamus implies 6911 Years for 69th Week of Daniel .......... is Legal on those terms)
(necessity of jewish holocaust not a debate or controversy, possibly tied to Mars and 1917, but information was easy to change then, right now, information spreads so quickly that helps people from weaponizing this information .......... especially in the usa, in their incest pleasures)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(1979 to 2020 A.D. = 41 Years for Matthew and Luke's Genealogy, which denotes an explosion on Planet Mars if you follow the "mars-jupiter" associations we've said, means 1944 A.D. they observed an explosion on planet Mars)

(in reality)

We go from "Halley's Comet" and that double value of 41/42 is god disputing how and when "150" days are carried out, needless to say...............we have a first strike to perform to eliminate the africa continent, and maybe, old testament belt countries, reason for that is...................to produce a "sign of divorce" without necessarily the usa since god reacted here or anyother countries in man's accusation with god over this issue (as a false witness)..................if nothing is produced by the time i kill off african continent, we will do seconds and thirds.

YOu need to assume, the moment anything happens on mars, india/isreal/korea/perhaps iran will launch a full nuclear strike, you need to understand, I may not be able to get to them immediately or i have a conclusion need to test first...............your ability to make an accusation against me in your sin/pleasure, is going to expire. So I will be specifically observance of my own actions. (that only means we cannot help you that quickly if you are not ready to do what is necessary).

http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .......(you got forgetful, right now i'm doing a lot of regular normal behavior, doesn't mean anything has changed) (it means I am praying to make it to end of 150 days, help cut these people off at maximum even if only a few days, and then, they can die the same way like before also) .......... don't forget what we discussed for the benefit of the public servants, and the least of which the police departments, shoot me with a gun at a distance, i prefer rifles, sniper rifles but your choice, if they keep hurting you, use lethal force against me, its passive and easy, and you can watch them die, the law is not designed to answer this issue correctly so you need to make do with what little i can provide, and this echos thoughout humanity in certain instances. Love and Blessings, Merry Christmas (don't have any wives or wife, nothing consensual never happened, and that is not something I DO NOT WANT TO DO, can give you an answer, but it may not be complete or what you want, that is acceptable ............ this is not about me more then God sending his angels) (that means god's law is at a maximum in violation, and that will be revealed)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back To Topic:::Mars Hoax Part 2

Background

(we should more colored philadelphia officers, or colored darby or ethnic anykind die like dogs, die like that .............. those genetic lines are not created to feel emotion or remorse like you do, as they keep hurting me, so there are discoveries you will have to make yourselves, over time, but not right now)
(the level of force was good, maybe not enough or, tied to the right people to kill along their chain of command when god sends me an angel, and the angel kills jews and ethnics)
(therefore, i believe the problem is with this discussion, so I will amend it, then should see the kind of euthanasia take place ...... or as it is revealed, euthanasias of those genetic lines is a necessary learning tool, once again, not time for you to understand the assocation, only me for now) (when they die in their sin and pleasure, that is what makes them a victim, since they can't kill unabated as payment for sin, or, as substitution for their lack of humanity in design) (only time to me to be faithful, then see if they die like I want, or if I want to be passive about it)
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/national-international/arrest-in-execution-style-killings-of-4-people-southwest-philadelphia-basement/207866/

I CORINTHIANS 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. -- Aphelion of Mars
End of Background

ydowwWp.jpg

October 7, 2017 Mars Aphelion (Space Ship Oumuamua)
August 25, 2019 Mars Aphelion

?January 1, 2020 - Mars Aphelion
astropixels.com/ephemeris/planets/mars2020.html

1/1/2020 + 141 Days = 5/21/2020 (41 Years from Halley for Matthew's Genealogy (A Day for a Year of 2Peter3:8)
(Turin Shroud of Jesus 4/11/1997 + 8441 (william miller 1844) = 5/21/2020) (Halley's Comet Yearly Cycle of May)

ppa8K2p.jpg

8/17/2011 to 5/21/2020 = 3200 Days (reverse of Daniel's 2300 Days)

(Comet ISON starts vanishing) (@ Mars Hoax 8-2-7-2-0-1-5 @ 12:30)

MOmDkZ6.jpg

Missing flaperon found on July 29, 2015 + 1636 Days (MARK OF THE BEAST) = 1/20/2020 Mars Aphelion ( @ Mars Hoax Flaperon 2.7 Meters in Length, in 2015 @ 12:30am)

(I don't believe you are physically capable as a people, of using lethal force against me, until at least a few days from now, about 9 days or less, but we'll have to see if this stacks and, this discussion is now resolved)

Last edited: