Mary found the tomb empty...where did Jesus body go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't find that to be true. Rather, I find that problem occurs because people do what you are doing. They say anything that comes to mind, and do not regard what the scriptures say.
Unless you have plumbed the entire depth of Sacred Scripture what you are posting about me is a prideful boast. Are you familiar with the psychological term ' projection?

Reactions: michaelvpardo

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Paganism has been on the rise in Europe and North America. I will not attach the link to this quote for obvious reasons: "Paganism is growing among our European friends as well. In fact, Great Britain does an excellent job of allowing pagans to identify with what type of pagan they are. Categories such as Pagan, Wiccan, Druid, and Heathen are all options."

They have a photograph of pagans standing around Stonehenge, and performing their pagan rituals garbed in pagan costumes.
Paganism is religion that rises from indigenous people.
Their culture and symbols are gone like the dusty bones of the people that believed them.
Today what is called pagan emerged from a post Christian culture. It can only look and pretend to be an indigenous religion. It is worse because at it's heart it is a rejection of Christ and the Conscience formed over centuries by His church. The indigenous pagans were converted and the measure of truth found in them is pointing at it's true object Jesus Christ. Like I posted before Paul attempted to do that in Athens.
The modern Pagans can't know the spirits of the indigenous because there isn't an unbroken tradition of life with the founding community. Spirits can make modern so called pagans believe they are a god of the past but that spirit is impossible for anyone today to recognize.
Paganism is material culture that seeks out and manifests goods from a spiritual community. ( the fallen angels)
The church is a spiritual community that seeks out and manifests goods from material culture.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh. Don't look at me. It's the people latching on to "he", and "will teach" etc. and ignoring the rest of scriptures Lol. Ask them.
Wait. Aren't you doing that?
I haven't a clue what you're trying to say, but the Holy Spirit doesn't like misrepresentation and confounds the minds of those who argue against Him, turning their posts from sound reasoning to babble. It happens a lot on this site. Have a nice life, but if you do know Him, expect His discipline for 7 days.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Mason. I have no fear whatsoever of an imitation when the real thing belongs to me. Christ gave Himself to His Church. Truth belongs to us. We love it wherever it's found. We can give it , no one can take it from us. We love Truth wherever it's found. Paul demonstrated this in Athens.
Pagans of the past are no more, their symbols are no longer theirs. Paul almost captured the unknown God in Athens. That symbol would have served our Lord from then to.now. I suspect you would be calling it pagan antichristian or whatever not knowing It is serving your Lord.
Like Bathomet? Is Bathomet serving our Lord?

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bathome
Bathomet isn't ancient. A tradition to it's origin a few centuries ?? may exist but it rises out of hatred for the mind of Christ and Christian societies. Tear down the old to build the new. It's to take the gift and destroy the giver. Then claim to be the gifts maker. The Giver being Christ and the gift is the goods Christianity has developed that have improved the quality life.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an ancient pagan symbol that had measure of truth.
The Oroboros is an ancient symbol of creation from the Egyptians. It is human reason attempting to make sense of life and time and It's origin.

The serpent swallowing it's tail( Oroboros) is a creation symbol defining life and time as cyclic. The head swallows it's tail. The end of an age is swallowed by the beginning.

It is the beginning and end of all creation.
See the measure of truth there? Moses points it to it's true object Jesus Christ. The true beginning and end.
The Egyptians conceived time as cyclic because they observed life as cyclic.

Moses anthropomorphized the Egyptian creation symbol by making the tail that gets swallowed into a foot that will crush the head instead.
The enmity God introduced divides the Oroboros in two. The woman's seed and Satan's. With God comes judgement. God divides the day from night.

The enmity down the generations of course is the head striking the heel. That is, the evil children accusing the good.

With the religious symbols he learned in Egypt Moses exposes the Egyptians religion as wrong.

History isn't cyclic because time is cyclic. Genesis reveals that history is cyclic because of sin.

The serpent trapped human life in a never ending loop of repeating history. The Oroboros was a symbol that defined that condition as natural. Genesis exposed it's evil. The Egyptians back then would understand the symbols Moses used.

Moses reveals that a saviour will come and free man by crushing the head of the serpent putting an end to sin which is the true cause of cyclic human life.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an ancient pagan symbol that had measure of truth.
The Oroboros is an ancient symbol of creation from the Egyptians. It is human reason attempting to make sense of life and time and It's origin.

The serpent swallowing it's tail( Oroboros) is a creation symbol defining life and time as cyclic. The head swallows it's tail. The end of an age is swallowed by the beginning.

It is the beginning and end of all creation.
See the measure of truth there? Moses points it to it's true object Jesus Christ. The true beginning and end.
The Egyptians conceived time as cyclic because they observed life as cyclic.

Moses anthropomorphized the Egyptian creation symbol by making the tail that gets swallowed into a foot that will crush the head instead.
The enmity God introduced divides the Oroboros in two. The woman's seed and Satan's. With God comes judgement. God divides the day from night.

The enmity down the generations of course is the head striking the heel. That is, the evil children accusing the good.

With the religious symbols he learned in Egypt Moses exposes the Egyptians religion as wrong.

History isn't cyclic because time is cyclic. Genesis reveals that history is cyclic because of sin.

The serpent trapped human life in a never ending loop of repeating history. The Oroboros was a symbol that defined that condition as natural. Genesis exposed it's evil. The Egyptians back then would understand the symbols Moses used.

Moses reveals that a saviour will come and free man by crushing the head of the serpent putting an end to sin which is the true cause of cyclic human life.
You might not be a Mason, but your views on symbology are basic Masonic doctrines. I've never stepped into one of their temples, but since I was commissioned by tbe Lord to make war on His enemies, I downloaded a number of books from their libraries and read a few of them. One was specifically about the symbols of Free Masonry and how they perceived scripture and other traditional writings, considering the symbols more significant than the plain meaning of texts. Another was more about their history and origins in guild masonry, their own resurrection legend dating to the construction of Solomon's temple, and their criteria for membership, even a dispute over Christian membership, because those who receive His Spirit can not accept the higher level occultic teachings.

They introduced a test, I think that it's at the third level because I've never met a faithful Christian that even acknowledged more than three levels in Free Masonry, though the Scottish Rite clearly has 33.

That test included being asked to spit on a cross, the teaching being that the cross itself was irrelevant, just a symbol, but the resurrection was the significant event to Masonry. This test dates back to before the acknowledged beginning of the society. It was among the accusations leveled against the Knights Templer in the 14th century when they were condemned by the Roman Pope, gathered and executed, hung or burnt at the stake.

The faithful in Christ would never spit on the symbol of His sacrifice, the propitiation for sin paid in His blood, but those unfaithful and willing to accept symbolism over content could advance up the stairs to their ultimate expression of godhood, themselves. Aleister Crowley is a perfect example of a 33rd degree Mason. Without discussing his debauchery, he created his own "religious system" with a one sentence law: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole law."

Free Masons have been primary movers in most of the cults in the world, and have maneuvered into governments, established religions, businesses and every aspect of life.

The British army carried portable Masonic temples with their colonial armies everywhere they set their flag. The order of the dragon was the order of their kings. George Washington was sworn in as president of the United States by the head of the New York City Masonic lodge, in front of the trinity church in lower Manhattan, his hand on their Masonic Bible. The twin towers were an architectural tribute to the twin pillars of Masonry. They corrupt everything that they touch.

You may be a faithful believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, but somehow you've received Masonic teaching. Even Charles Spurgeon, one of the most respected theologians in reformed Christianity was influenced by them. He published monthly under the "sword and trowel ". The sword is a biblical symbol, but the trowel is straight out of guild masonry and an evidence of Masonic influence. Their primary corruption of Christianity was through their works based righteousness, but their view of elevating symbolism over content has lead to a plethora of cults and cultic notions in the church. It's no coincidence that they are historically tied to Roman guild symbolism and have common origins.

While I appreciate the symbolism of scripture, it's meaningless if it doesn't point to God in the person of His Son, and secondary to the meaning and purpose of scripture, the Revelation of God in the person of Jesus Christ.

Carl Jung believed in archetypal symbolism in relationship to the human psyche, but a closer examination of his life reveals his Masonic connection. The same is at least suggested by monuments related to the founders of the Jehovah’s Witnesses and the church of latter day Saints.
They corrupt everything that they touch.

Symbols stir imagination and our imagination is only evil from our youth.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul There was nothing in the Lord's pre-Resurrection body to respond to sin: John 14.30: "...the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."
That is true....but it had to be possible to be corrupted or the Holy Spirit would not have led Him into the wilderness to be tempted.
Without a test there is no testimony....so what I was pointing out that before His death His flesh was subject to everything our flesh is...but He overcame all by resisting the temptation.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might not be a Mason, but your views on symbology are basic Masonic doctrine
I didn't know of a symbology until I discovered biblical symbology. They run deep in every one of us because we all share the same Genesis. Biblical symbols are able to make visible the invisible. Divine Revelation introduces concepts never before known that don't have symbols to accurately express them. That's why symbols that already exist are borrowed and combined until a language develops.
Adam is a real person that can say I am all men as one man. The language of biblical symbols is archetypical but that doesn't mean is influenced by Jung or Freemasonry.
Myth is true in measure. In that measure it points to Christ. Genesis is the truth written in mythic language. Moses used the pagan symbology of Egypt and pointed it at Jesus. Symbols that are Christian because by them we can know Our Savior who is Lord of history.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know of a symbology until I discovered biblical symbology. They run deep in every one of us because we all share the same Genesis. Biblical symbols are able to make visible the invisible. Divine Revelation introduces concepts never before known that don't have symbols to accurately express them. That's why symbols that already exist are borrowed and combined until a language develops.
Adam is a real person that can say I am all men as one man. The language of biblical symbols is archetypical but that doesn't mean is influenced by Jung or Freemasonry.
Myth is true in measure. In that measure it points to Christ. Genesis is the truth written in mythic language. Moses used the pagan symbology of Egypt and pointed it at Jesus. Symbols that are Christian because by them we can know Our Savior who is Lord of history.
Well, I think Genesis is literally true and that your symbology justifies disbelief. Consequently our conversation ends here.
Have a good life and avoid gathering followers. It won't end well for you or them.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true....but it had to be possible to be corrupted or the Holy Spirit would not have led Him into the wilderness to be tempted.
Without a test there is no testimony....so what I was pointing out that before His death His flesh was subject to everything our flesh is...but He overcame all by resisting the temptation.
That is spot on. You know how Paul describes Baptism as an ' entering' into Christ's death. I'm thinking that by receiving John's baptism Jesus could be driven into the desert and taste his righteousness being tempted by the devil. John is His Best Man.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There was not any sinful nature in the Lord Jesus that could even respond to temptation; hence the force of John 14.30.

Most gloriously, it follows: "For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted." (Hebrews 2.18)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was not any sinful nature in the Lord Jesus that could even respond to temptation; hence the force of John 14.30.

Most gloriously, it follows: "For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted." (Hebrews 2.18)
I am confused

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tomb was empty cause our glorious LORD arose . Now let all that draws breath praise the glorious Lord .
Its time to praise and thank the LORD . Hands up farouk , hands up to all who name the glorious name of Christ .
Yes indeed . Let the LORD be praised .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I love the hymn:

'Oh Saviour Christ, Thou too art man,
Thou hast been tempted, tested, tried,
Thy kind but searching gaze would scan
The very wounds that shame would hide.'

He was indeed 'in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin' (Hebrews 4.15) and so we can come boldly to the Throne of Grace!

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I think Genesis is literally true and that your symbology justifies disbelief. Consequently our conversation ends here.
Have a good life and avoid gathering followers. It won't end well for you or them.
Wow

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am confused
There is nothing confusing about the fact that -- unlike all other human beings -- Christ did not have a sin nature. The virgin birth guaranteed that Jesus of Nazareth would be a sinless Man and at the same time fully God. Hence there was nothing within Him to respond to any temptations. The temptations were real but the response was zero.