Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im afraid you words of wisdom are not being absorbed by the young man.
Their generation don't listen to their elders, they believe they know better than their elders...:rolleyes:
Keep in mind that when I write it is to the world....the guests on this forum come from all over the world. Johnny Appleseed of truth.

Reactions: Zao is life

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are soooo many parallels to that book/movie, 1984

I have noticed what could be "unique parallels' to several things in addition to that. Alinsky's book, the general course of Nazi Germany and even the philosophy of Star Trek. I've had many discussions over the years and it seems a lot of people are seeing similarities.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
APAK... How dare you deal in stats, data and fact... Your such a conspiracy theorist...
Lookie who took their sarcasm pills this morning... LOL

Their generation don't listen to their elders, they believe they know better than their elders...
Hmmm.... very interesting response.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see there also seems to be people worried about Vaccination passports.....

Vaccination requirements for travel to certain countries have been around before covid. Vaccination requirements for international travel is nothing new.

Vaccination requirements for international travel - Wikipedia

Sure. Verification of vaccination when ENTERING certain countries....Vaccinations that BTW, that went THROUGH YEARS and YEARS of Testing, and Proved Positive for Disease Prevention...BEFORE being used on Humans. AND AFTER extensive Testing and Verification, the VACS became recommended FOR babes, children, very young.....BEFORE, complications of other diseases, health issues, ie. Cancers, kidney, heart, lung, bone etc. disorder developements.
THAT IS NOT THE CASE with Supposed covid Vacs.

True, countries may reuire the covid vac....
However, the historical protocal for Vacs have become nil.
And the US, routinely sets a blind eye to foreigners being vaxed against historical Vac requirements to lawfully enter the US. Thousands upon thousands of foreigners enter the US WITHOUT, having had ANY Vacs against, measles, polio, etc.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ye i know... Im a hypocrite... LoL... I do try... Its harder online...
No... your answer did not suggest you were a hypocrite... It suggested that just because Josho is young that he refuses to listen to
those who are older... That is quite the accusation...
I am 58.... and I don't listen to ANYONE... I guess that makes me unwise also??

It is the Christians who have suddenly taken up ARMS on this topic... Many have decided that they are suddenly allowed to intimidate... and GUILT fellow believers into complying with their own beliefs... That to me is COMMUNISTIC... Just saying... LOL

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No... your answer did not suggest you were a hypocrite... It suggested that just because Josho is young that he refuses to listen to
those who are older... That is quite the accusation...
I am 58.... and I don't listen to ANYONE... I guess that makes me unwise also??

Eh... It was more a dig at his generation really.
And i didn't call anyone unwise

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure. Verification of vaccination when ENTERING certain countries....Vaccinations that BTW, that went THROUGH YEARS and YEARS of Testing, and Proved Positive for Disease Prevention...BEFORE being used on Humans. AND AFTER extensive Testing and Verification, the VACS became recommended FOR babes, children, very young.....BEFORE, complications of other diseases, health issues, ie. Cancers, kidney, heart, lung, bone etc. disorder developements.
THAT IS NOT THE CASE with Supposed covid Vacs.

True, countries may reuire the covid vac....
However, the historical protocal for Vacs have become nil.
And the US, routinely sets a blind eye to foreigners being vaxed against historical Vac requirements to lawfully enter the US. Thousands upon thousands of foreigners enter the US WITHOUT, having had ANY Vacs against, measles, polio, etc.

I was just explaining to @Addy how that generation don't take on the wisdom passed down by their elders... LoL
Would you agree?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Eh... It was more a dig at his generation really.
And i didn't call anyone unwise
You like to play with words... It was a direct dig at Josho.... telling someone they are not absorbing someone else's wisdom is telling them they
are unwise... and the excuse is that HIS generation has NO respect for their elders. LOL

Been a long night for me... I was bored so I hung out here cuz this is where everyone is awake.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You like to play with words... It was a direct dig at Josho.... telling someone they are not absorbing someone else's wisdom is telling them they
are unwise... and the excuse is that HIS generation has NO respect for their elders. LOL

Na, if i was going to have a direct dig at him than i would address him like iv done b4
I was referring to his generation talking to someone else. U easily misinterpret stuff Addy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was referring to his generation talking to someone else. U easily misinterpret stuff Addy

They were your words SIR... LOL... I think people get in trouble when they make blanket statements...

Their generation don't listen to their elders, they believe they know better than their elders...:rolleyes:

Not much room for MIS-INTERPRETATION.... LOL

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im going to bed... Good night
Don't let the bed bugs bite... If you see them on the wall... take a spoon and eat them all...
WHO says this??? My mother used to.... as if it was supposed to make me get a good night's sleep... HA...

Reactions: Josho

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just explaining to @Addy how that generation don't take on the wisdom passed down by their elders... LoL
Would you agree?

Well....yes and no...lol
Perspectives, beliefs....certainly DO get passed down from generation to generation.
Problem is...observing the last FEW Generations...and WHAT they are "passing down".... is NOT always WISDOM.... but rather "indoctrinations".
Get on the "gravy train"...welfare...or
Get on the "train" to destruction...crime...or
Get on the "train" to "ever lasting life"...Lord.

It's the observance...OF watching, the "people' on the "train" to destruction...crime..
Being SEATED IN Governing Seats...taking hold of THE PEN, expressly created TO SERVE a FREE PEOPLE, TO expressly being used FOR OPPRESSING and RAPING a FREE People OF their FREEDOM.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
TO expressly being used FOR OPPRESSING and RAPING a FREE People OF their FREEDOM.
and are you not witnessing that some Christians are doing this to each other? Should the vaccine not be a topic that is one of FREEDOM? as well as voting for a leader? yet... you see post after post of CHRISTIANS telling each other what they ought to do.

Ever since the evangelical Christians hopped on board the Trump band wagon... calling him Cyrus... I have felt a great shift in things... and none of it is good.

Christians need to be... should be in the business of CHRIST.... in trusting HIM... praising Him and giving GLORY to Him in all things...but it seems to have become a whole new thing. I wonder what God thinks of all this?

Anyways.... It's finally sunrise time...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If telling someone to stop hitting themselves in the head with a hammer is being a communist, well...paint me red and call me Boris! Lol I'm dating myself...make that Chang! I guess this could be seen as racist, eh! A racist Jew...who would've thought!
The only way I can please everyone is to keep my mouth shut...and that's not going to happen!
"But you're not a Jew!" ...prove it!
There was a time, not too long ago when the fact that the medical and social systems put one on a disability pension was proof enough that an individual was unemployable.
So. I guess I'm ostracized, "just in case." You know what scripture says about not hanging out with someone who doesn't work.
"They have nothing for you to gain from them." Wait a minute, I don't think that's in the bible.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So. I guess I'm ostracized, "just in case." You know what scripture says about not hanging out with someone who doesn't work.
"They have nothing for you to gain from them." Wait a minute, I don't think that's in the bible.
I never did like GRAVY.... but ICE CREAM... now that is a train I would get on... LOL

Reactions: Truman
Status
Not open for further replies.