Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm just an average person, living an average life.
I don't have phd or anything greater than a GED.
But I think I'm pretty good with adding things together and connecting a few dots from time to time.

All a person really needs is common sense, the same common sense we spoke about on that thread...
And we established how common sense gets lost and twisted didn't we...
Stay strong Ziggy.
God will give us that strength if we ask in prayer

Reactions: Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ENDLESS SHOTS: Canada Just Ordered 7 Doses Of Covid Vaccines For Every Man, Woman And Child
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFAugust 28, 2021

Under the limp-wristed leadership of Justin Trudeau, Canada is on a mission to “build back better” and implement a “Great Reset” – code-names for communism and population control. This system of control and subjugation is escalating into mandatory vaccines for travel, employment, buying and selling.

by Lance D Johnson

ENDLESS-SHOTS-Canada-Just-Ordered-7-Doses-of-Covid-Vaccines-for-Every-Man-Woman-and-Child.jpg

The Prime Minister is currently threatening everyone’s civil liberties over this issue, establishing a two-tiered society, a totalitarian dictatorship, a medical Apartheid.

It’s not enough to force the population to seek permission to go about their normal lives. It’s not enough to threaten body autonomy and consent at every turn. It’s not enough to coerce the population to line up for experiments that replicate bioweapons in their blood, while turning a blind eye to the blood clots, neurological damage, severe illness and heart inflammation that is plaguing the vaccinated.

Arrogantly, the Canadian government just ordered 293 million doses of covid vaccine for a population of 38 million people. That’s enough clot shot to vaccinate every man, woman and child SEVEN TIMES OVER in the years ahead!

Are Bi-Monthly Bioweapon Injections Coming To Canada?
Canada just signed a contract with Moderna to supply 20 million doses of experimental mRNA for 2022, 2023 and 2024. The contract also leaves room for an additional 15 million doses each year.

Earlier in the year, Trudeau announced that Canada had also secured a deal with Pfizer, stockpiling 35 million boosters for 2022 and an additional 33 million boosters for 2023. The contract leaves room for an additional 60 million doses for the next two years and 60 million boosters for 2024.

By implementing a system of vaccine enslavement, Canadian authorities can hold people’s freedoms hostage and intimidate people to take as many doses of spike protein as they so command.

As public health authorities stockpile 293 million doses for the coming years, it appears that bi-monthly bioweapon injections are now likely.

Just months ago, the covid-19 vaccines were hailed as a “miracle of science” that were putting an “end to the pandemic.” These false promises of propaganda were played out in a calculated and timely fashion, to convince people that the shots were saving lives and all freedom would soon be restored. But now, just a few months later, the narrative has changed and there will be NO END to mask mandates, censorship, travel restriction, contact tracing, deprivation of human rights, forced fraudulent testing, vaccines mandates, isolation and internment.

Also read: Moderna Scientists (Funded By Bill Gates) Bragged About Using MRNA To ‘Hack The Kingdom Of Life’.

Should Canada Build New Hospitals And Stockpile Body Bags, As They Force Death On Their People?
Covid-19 has always been about enslavement, forced vaccination and totalitarianism, and governments are never going to relinquish their ill-gotten power as they promise to “protect you.”

Never mind the fact that these new mRNA drugs are still in clinical trials and are proven dangerous to the cardiovascular system, with tens of thousands of body bags to show for it. In just a three-month time span, Moderna received over 300,000 adverse event reports from consumers, reports that were never presented to any government surveillance systems, as required by law.

The heavily vaccinated nations of Great Britain, Australia and Israel are currently locked down in a fourth wave of high hospitalizations because the vaccines have destroyed the human immune response through antibody dependent enhancement and by putting selective pressure on spike proteins to mutate.

As hospitalizations mount, a new report shows that children and young adults are twelve times more likely to experience myocarditis from the vaccines than previously thought. Pfizer’s clinical trials show that adverse events are ten times more prevalent after the second dose of spike proteins.

What might happen to a person’s cardiovascular system after three, four, five doses? Does the rate of vaccine injury and depopulation go up by a multiple of ten with each subsequent shot?

As Canada prepares to inoculate citizens multiple times each year, should the government also build new hospitals and stockpile body bags?

Or will authorities protect themselves by continuing to build internment camps, to round up and blame the unvaccinated for all the crimes perpetuated by the government and pharmaceutical companies?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This Aussie has it right....he is really awake and not woke
----------------------------------------------------------------------------A keeper-------
Robin Watson -- Like Jonestown, Covid is Simply a Mass Poisoning Event

August 29, 2021

tonsil-check.jpg

Rob Watson is a self taught researcher in Australia. He worked as a professional photographer, and later as an imaging consultant, advising many government clients. His take-away on the Covid crisis is that unfortunately a great many will die. The multitude of deaths will be explained as other variants of Covid when the real cause is the interaction of nano particles with Electro-magnetic poisoning.

By Robin Watson
(henrymakow.com)

Many actors have been used to promote the Covid Virus story. They came from the ranks of the media, from the senior ranks of medicine and the hallowed halls of politics. They thought they had been given a unique chance to make in killing in the Big Pharma/Financial markets if they followed the script that was presented to them, that of fixing the seasonal flu.

However this was only part of the story, for behind this scenario was a darker agenda. I do not believe that they would have signed up to the project if they knew that they themselves and their families would form part of the Covid casualties.

Unknown by them, they were destined to become expendable in the larger scheme of Depopulation. They had been asked to convince their respective populations that a wholly new pathogen was causing a pandemic. This pathogen was of course a seasonal outbreak of influenza. This was not easily identified as the software that separate's all genetic codes had been corrupted and was now reporting a novel virus.

Some trust and do not question the technology. The "Novel" part of the pandemic had now been proven to be false. Researchers have stated that isolates supplied from the CDC supposed to contain Covid, contained only, Influenza A or B.

This has been proven by many high end research facilities. COVID is really a tale of endless lies, false data sets, corrupted details as to the real cause of an individual's death, medical mismanagement and deliberate eugenics of the critically ill. Fear was to maximize vaccine uptake and thus to achieve a financial killing.

I believe this was the game plan that most of the actors signed up for but now they are caught in deep mess of political assassinations of world leaders who refused to play any part in the scam and the duress of academics, doctors, researchers who collectively fear for their careers, livelihoods and families.

For now, make no mistake, this is Eugenics in Hyper-drive. For hidden randomly in batches of vaccines was Graphene oxide, a toxic payload which will in most circumstances prove fatal. Exposure to this substance produces all the symptoms of Covid, It is also been reported in nasal swabs, masks and other items. The people were catching Covid symptoms from the very masks that they were wearing to protect them. This was then to be amplified with nasal swabs and finally made terminal with the vaccine.

Then, its toxicity in humans was about to get more complex.

As a toxic ingredient was waiting to interact with the graphene oxide. The take-down of patients with obesity or diabetes reflects this. These health events are caused by the bio-accumulation of Titanium dioxide. Titanium dioxide is known to self-assemble in situ with graphene oxide.

The Nano integration of these two substances, form a matrix which I can only describe as Nano Sandpaper. Imagine a piece of sandpaper hurtling through your veins. Excoriating the vascular surfaces and damaging blood cells allowing them to lose ferritin particles from each affected cell.

The loss of ferritin affects the zeta potential of each RBC causing them to agglomerate (ie Form Clots), and depending where the clots formed, different effects would occur. Background; Zeta potential of healthy RBCs is the magnetic arrangement of ferritin particles within each RBC it is essential for the transport of oxygen within the body, it also prevents them bonding together by a brilliant arrangement where each ferritin particle presents a like charge to the cells surface effectively turning each healthy RBC into a ring magnet Thus each RBC does repels each other cell. Clotting can occur when many blood cells are damaged and lose their Zeta potential.

This is exactly what researchers are discovering. COVID will be used as the ruse to start WW3 - if we let it.

This will, in rather short time be blamed upon the CCP. When to true merchants of death reside upstream and in other places. The blaming of China is in part to insure that the next phase of the project WW3. Most Chinese are not the enemy. They are our trading partners, our current and future friends.

Only the corrupt and greedy servants of Zion are humanities enemies. And beware, some of these servants are closer than you can imagine.

----------------------very informative read--------------------------

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
re post 3002
Britain is not in lock down, also 64% vaccinated compared to Germany at 60% ….not much difference……
Many countries are above the U.K. in percentage. Denmark has 71% ………….Israel is not top of the list , now if there was a common denominator with the vaccines it would be happening in ALL the countries that have a high rate of vaccinated people………so just picking out three countries as a basis is not enough, if what is being claimed is true then there would be a similar pattern elsewhere, which would take some study.

I have observed throughout this thread so many contradictions……….if you go back and look at all the different conclusions over the past year. Even recently, you posted a link that concluded we, the vaccinated, would die in ten years time ….then someone posted that it would start happening after the boosters , but many are claiming it’s happening now. Earlier on it was a vaccination that would turn people into robots ( well with controllable minds ), not dying but being used to conform. Another post suggested a chip was within it that would work with 5g …..there is no continuity. There have been countless other posts that say one thing, then later on another post that says something different.
All this shows is that people are drawing their own conclusions and presuming they have it right, but out of the ones I have mentioned , which is right , which is truth.
I do wonder if people really remember what has been posted before when they post what they think is confirmation of what has already been stated, but it’s actually a contradiction. Which adds to a mix of uncertainty rather than clarity.
Rita

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
re post 3002
Britain is not in lock down, also 64% vaccinated compared to Germany at 60% ….not much difference……
Many countries are above the U.K. in percentage. Denmark has 71% ………….Israel is not top of the list , now if there was a common denominator with the vaccines it would be happening in ALL the countries that have a high rate of vaccinated people………so just picking out three countries as a basis is not enough, if what is being claimed is true then there would be a similar pattern elsewhere, which would take some study.

I have observed throughout this thread so many contradictions……….if you go back and look at all the different conclusions over the past year. Even recently, you posted a link that concluded we, the vaccinated, would die in ten years time ….then someone posted that it would start happening after the boosters , but many are claiming it’s happening now. Earlier on it was a vaccination that would turn people into robots ( well with controllable minds ), not dying but being used to conform. Another post suggested a chip was within it that would work with 5g …..there is no continuity. There have been countless other posts that say one thing, then later on another post that says something different.
All this shows is that people are drawing their own conclusions and presuming they have it right, but out of the ones I have mentioned , which is right , which is truth.
I do wonder if people really remember what has been posted before when they post what they think is confirmation of what has already been stated, but it’s actually a contradiction. Which adds to a mix of uncertainty rather than clarity.
Rita

I think your mistaking contradiction for conjecture or speculation made by experts

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think your mistaking contradiction for conjecture or speculation made by experts
Possibly, I will give that some thought ….but surely speculation by experts is not fact either !
I have to go to work …but I will think about your response Cristo x
Rita

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Possibly, I will give that some thought ….but surely speculation by experts is not fact either !
I have to go to work …but I will think about your response Cristo x
Rita

The fact that there is contradicting speculation being made by different experts on a new virus is exactly the reason why there should be open debate.

Instead what we have is the censorship of dissenting opinions and the one government controlled narrative leading to forced injections.

Your about to start work and I'm about to finish work... LoL... Have a great day...

After dinner I'll try and explain deductive and inductive reasoning. The 2 main methods used in science.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that there is contradicting speculation being made by different experts on a new virus is exactly the reason why there should be open debate.

Instead what we have is the censorship of dissenting opinions and the one government controlled narrative leading to forced injections.

Your about to start work and I'm about to finish work... LoL... Have a great day...

After dinner I'll try and explain deductive and inductive reasoning. The 2 main methods used in science.
Said like a true expert. and not getting paid for it either....LOL

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japan Halts 2.6m Moderna Doses After Additional Vials Found to Contain ‘Foreign Substances,’ 2 Men Die
by Information Liberation
Two men in their 30s died last week after receiving covid shots from Moderna that officials discovered contained “foreign matter” that “reacts to magnets.”

The Times & The Sunday Times

OH, OH, OH.....SHOCKING!!
~ Human ERROR....
or Human sneaky ATTEMPT ?~

What will be the EXCUSE?

FIX to "LAB" released "VIRUSES" ?
SIMPLE:
Destroy the "LABS" and "ALL" contents.

No hope for man to do the right thing?

Have solace, Labs are on Gods "burn" list, along with all the other works that do not glorify God! :)

Reactions: APAK

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Japan Halts 2.6m Moderna Doses After Additional Vials Found to Contain ‘Foreign Substances,’ 2 Men Die
by Information Liberation
Two men in their 30s died last week after receiving covid shots from Moderna that officials discovered contained “foreign matter” that “reacts to magnets.”

The Times & The Sunday Times

Hello my friend , Im just jumping here into your thread.
Because we've been friends for so long now, I believe that is okay to speak my heart.

For a long time now I have been concerned about the amount of time my Christian brothers and sisters spend in 'reading about, and talking about' Covid, vaccines, and masks ! If as much time was given to talking to each other about the things of God or in prayer, Im sure the kingdom would advance much more speedily. ( "Even so come Lord Jesus")

Ive been grieved with this distraction of the Devil for a long time...Im sure the Enemy is thrilled at the amount of sidetracking of God's people and their total obsession with what the devil is doing!

Where in Gods Word does it tell us to focus on the things of the world and what the enemy is doing!?
Even in our own family circle I see them totally sidetracked. No more discussions about what God is doing in our lives, but all talk now is about Covid or what the quacks ( and elite) are doing next, to us.

Ive said before, Why do people seem so surprised at what the governments are doing. We've been TOLD what they will do at the end of the Age. We know it.
Worse is yet to come.

The admonishment has always been- "Have your lamps burning brightly and be wearing the full armour of God..."
"He shall not be afraid of evil tidings , his heart is fixed , trusting in the Lord." Ps 112.

Living ahead on what 'they' are doing and planning for us , is robbing God's Body of what He is doing IN US TODAY.
WHY is our eye always on what the enemy is doing ...for months this (Christian) Site has talked of nothing much else!! I find it so sad.

The Kingdom is now, it is today, it doesn't start in some far off destiny.
Now is the appointed time..now is the day of our salvation.
We have so much to rejoice about...

Romans 8 shows two basic laws in operation on this earth..one dominated by life and one dominated by death. Every day we each chose to 'live under' the one or the other.
Being born again does not mean that a Christian automatically lives under the law of life...it is a daily choice!
Where the mind goes, then man follows. And by reading , searching , investigating what 'they are , and are going to do', is not dwelling or living in the law of life in Christ Jesus.

Personally I am beginning to believe that this obsession is a large part of the last great deception to draw the Church away and weaken it.

Under the law of life we find hope. Under the law of death there is despair .etc etc...
Faith is in the law of the Spirit of life...Fear under the law of death ....

My bible says - " Give NO place to the Devil..."
But I see Christians everywhere filling themselves , giving their time, energy, research , mind , thoughts ,and meditation to these evil things of the devil.

"Arise , shine, for thy Light has come...and the glory of the Lord is upon you"

We are called to be salt and light in the earth.

@amadeus @Rita @Heart2Soul ......

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because we've been friends for so long now, I believe that is okay to speak my heart.

For a long time now I have been concerned about the amount of time my Christian brothers and sisters spend in 'reading about, and talking about' Covid, vaccines, and masks ! If as much time was given to talking to each other about the things of God or in prayer, Im sure the kingdom would advance much more speedily. ( "Even so come Lord Jesus")

Ive been grieved with this distraction of the Devil for a long time...Im sure the Enemy is thrilled at the amount of sidetracking of God's people and their total obsession with what the devil is doing!

Where in Gods Word does it tell us to focus on the things of the world and what the enemy is doing!?
Even in our own family circle I see them totally sidetracked. No more discussions about what God is doing in our lives, but all talk now is about Covid or what the quacks ( and elite) are doing next, to us.

Ive said before, Why do people seem so surprised at what the governments are doing. We've been TOLD what they will do at the end of the Age. We know it.
Worse is yet to come.

The admonishment has always been- "Have your lamps burning brightly and be wearing the full armour of God..."
"He shall not be afraid of evil tidings , his heart is fixed , trusting in the Lord." Ps 112.

Living ahead on what 'they' are doing and planning for us , is robbing God's Body of what He is doing IN US TODAY.
WHY is our eye always on what the enemy is doing ...for months this (Christian) Site has talked of nothing much else!! I find it so sad.

Romans 8 shows two basic laws in operation on this earth..one dominated by life and one dominated by death. Every day we each chose to 'live under' the one or the other.
Being born again does not mean that a Christian automatically lives under the law of life...it is a daily choice!
Where the mind goes, then man follows. And by reading , searching , investigating what 'they are , and are going to do', is not dwelling or living in the law of life in Christ Jesus.

Personally I am beginning to believe that this obsession is a large part of the last great deception to draw the Church away and weaken it.

Under the law of life we find hope. Under the law of death there is despair .etc etc...

But I see Christians everywhere filling themselves , giving their time, energy, research , mind , thoughts ,and meditation to these evil things of the devil.

Even so dear sister! I won't say much more other than that you are so very correct. Some days I wade through the new posts in hopes of finding something that will truly edify me in the God and the things of God. Instead so often find I more of this and that and other of things which are not helpful... to me anyway. To someone else? Perhaps to an unbeliever who is only concerned with eating, drinking and being merry during the time the Lord has allotted to him...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Worse is yet to come.

Helen, I've been speaking about the word of God as I speak on current affairs. Most of the time folks are not really serious about doing any real Bible study. I do mix it up as you can see. For me this is not about obsession at all. I'm obsessed about the truth more, where ever it is found.

It's about truth that not only comes in the Good Book but also in the world we live in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grailhunter

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

After being on the dementia floor all day my brain has turned to mush ……..and now you want to teach me science, I will look out for your lesson in the morning and settle down with a very strong cup of coffee - my brain may respond better after that !! ( I have two days off )
Hope you have managed to get a good night sleep x
Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Helen now I have more time to continue with your post again..

I believe these current events about these virus' and the dictatorial stance governance is taking today because of all of it, is just one small part of our planned bleak future.

Being aware (even convicted by the Spirit of God) and speaking about the truth should not weaken a Christian and it's not a part of a great deception scheme designed by God. If it does deceive a Christian IMO, it is to test that person within the Body to know the truth as we weave through these trying days. These souls have been taken over or at least influenced by spirits of evil if they continue with believing in deceit and lies.

I just like to see all these things develop in the world I live in, as I thrive in this environment, and as a strong Christian and very confident in my faith and walk today. I love to point out the errors in human activities. If you think that this is my first rodeo, well you would have even been more concerned with me about the 9/11 evil event. I made several DVDs that made their way throughout the US and more places, about the official government story that was a lie. I was greatly assisted by my personal experience and education that directly applied to this subject.

This is a part of my personality Helen. I've always been outspoken when the truth is threatened to be trampled underfoot whether at work, home ,or in general, as a plain commoner living in the ruts of this world. It must be exposed eventually.

I signed a petition for a redress by Congress concerning the inside job of 9-11. There are engineers and architects and ex pilots and ex military that signed up to it..from Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, US all over...the link is below if interested to pursue.. I was the 25th to sign this petition some 15 years again

AE911Truth Supporter Signature List

Bless you Helen, and thank you for your concern

APAK

Last edited:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Worse is yet to come.

I read posts on this thread as it comes up in my notifications. I must admit that I do sometimes wonder how much time many are spending on the internet searching for ways to back up different theories and viewpoints. I guess it’s getting a bit like the constant threads about the elections last year …..I must admit that I seldom look into covid outside of the forum, and my time on the forum is very little these days.

Interestingly enough I was going to start a thread this morning asking what God has been showing you through the last 18months, and basing it on Romans 8:28 ……….perhaps looking for testimony rather than all the doom and gloom ………..this was after I was considering the fears that many have shown in this thread in indirect ways. Oh on one level they stand up and believe they are the brave ones , but certain posts reveal something else that I have found quite intriguing …. So I started to ponder whether or not the whole covid thing was actually being used to make us aware of what we are actually willing to face and what we really fear and lack trust in……..then I was reminded of Romans 8:28 ………

Reactions: Helen

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love...conquers...all!
We need to take care of each other.
But to do this, we must die to self!
When someone dies of a fentanyl overdose, that's someone's child.
To me, losing a child is the worst possible thing that can happen to a parent.
Not to mention the child's loss.
In this life and in this world , perhaps the saddest thing can be to lose a child .
But the worst thing . The absolute worst thing for anyone . IS THE SECOND DEATH . ITS Real and it awaits many .
But for the lambs they will not partake of it . JESUS IS OUR HOPE , OUR TREASURE , OUR LIFE , OUR KING ,
OUR SAVOIR , THE MESSIAH , THE GLORIOUS LORD . The Redeemer of our soul the justifier of the lambs .
LET the glorious and wonderous , magnificent and praise worthy LORD be PRAISED .

Status
Not open for further replies.