Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To: @APAK

And the same right back at ya, but you might want to avoid the Beach as envious as I am (former So. Cal. boy) if La Palma decides (with a LOT of HELP from the D.S.?) to shear off.

Here it is, from a Video Game created in about 2009:

LA PALMA PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FROM THE GAME SECRET FILES 2 DESTROYING THE USA WITH A TUSNAMI
Off Grid Desert Farming with Paul & Adrienne, Oct 25, 2021

THIS VIDEO GAME SECRET FILES 2 WAS MADE YEARS AGO IN 2009 ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY WITH THE VOLCANIC ERUPTION ON LA PALMA, ARE YOU AWAKE YET? YOU CAN DISMISS THIS AS JUST A GAME OR CONSPIRACY THEORY , OR YOU COULD SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US THEIR PLANS FOR MANY YEARS TO BRING IN THE NWO WHICH BY THE WAY, EVERY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND LEADER AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR OVER 30 YEARS.....BUILD BACK BETTER, THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, THE GREAT RESET.....IT IS ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE IF YOU HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR.

... and:

DO YOU STILL THINK I AM A FEAR MONGER OR SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND WARN YOU??? THIS VIDEO GAME SECRET FILES 2 WAS MADE YEARS AGO IN 2009 ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY WITH THE VOLCANIC ERUPTION ON LA PALMA, ARE YOU AWAKE YET? YOU CAN DISMISS THIS AS JUST A GAME OR CONSPIRACY THEORY , OR YOU COULD SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US THEIR PLANS FOR MANY YEARS TO BRING IN THE NWO WHICH BY THE WAY, EVERY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND LEADER AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR OVER 30 YEARS.....BUILD BACK BETTER, THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, THE GREAT RESET.....IT IS ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE IF YOU HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR

It's interesting that satan often "spills the beans" to the rest of us while coordinating his moves with those mankind who work with and for him.

So I'll duplicate post this running information in the Topic "True Or False".

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

So what I just started to see on the tube about this volcano in the Canary Islands and a week ago on the internet was planned and is man-made?
I guess the volcano is part of Spain ...
and....a video of a 2009 video game that claims that the peninsula of La Palma would slide off into the sea if they manipulate the water to cause explosions, but there’s more....

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this "vaccine" is flowing through my veins. But I am confident that nothing will hurt me until my testimony is complete. I took the jab to satisfy my hounding fearful family lol. I am not scared. It will all be fine as will it be for any christian walking with our Lord.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this "vaccine" is flowing through my veins. But I am confident that nothing will hurt me until my testimony is complete. I took the jab to satisfy my hounding fearful family lol. I am not scared. It will all be fine as will it be for any christian walking with our Lord.

Acts 28:3 Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks and put them on the fire, when a viper came out because of the heat and fastened on his hand. 4 When the natives saw the creature hanging from his hand, they said to one another, “No doubt this man is a murderer. Though he has escaped from the sea, justice has not allowed him to live.” 5 He, however, shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm.

... however I think if you got anymore jabs, you might be Tempting GOD!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what I just started to see on the tube about this volcano in the Canary Islands and a week ago on the internet was planned and is man-made?

Yeah, I posted the following European-Mediterranean earthquake map in "True Or False":

LaPalma-QuakesFormGrid.png

... along with a video at 11:30mins showing EIGHT steam vents along a ridge line which were in a PERFECT Horizontal line, with PERFECTLY uniform spacing between them.

I think it's ALL COINCIDENCE, but ELAM disagrees. So you might avoid the beach and/or consider higher ground. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I posted the following European-Mediterranean earthquake map in "True Or False":

LaPalma-QuakesFormGrid.png

... along with a video at 11:30mins showing EIGHT steam vents along a ridge line which where in a PERFECT Horizontal line, with PERFECTLY uniform spacing between them.

I think it's ALL COINCIDENCE, but ELAM disagrees. So you might avoid the beach and/or consider higher ground. :rolleyes:

They are manmade holes..so this would cause a tsunami or worse and cause land to slide into the Ocean for effect....fear, panic and a vote for Climate change anyone?!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are manmade holes...

Ummmm, right now they simply appear to be "earthquake" locations, with most locations having MULTIPLE earthquakes being registered. And there's a variety of suspicions as to HOW these earthquakes are being triggered, and it may even be beyond man's known or suspected capability.

So do you own a pair of "stilts"? :D

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

-- Oops, maybe we should continue this over at "True or False", and keep this Thread on topic?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glad to hear you have no ill effects from the jab. You do realize this is a human experiment, unlike years of experimenting on animals First? And with all experiments, some get the concoction, some get a placebo.
Typically blind experiments, that the one injected knows not which they are receiving.

Secondly, Once the govt. impliments "something", rarely do they "repeal" the implimentation, EVEN when the "implementation" was supposedly for a "CRISIS". The "crisis" simply "continues" and "requirements" expand.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Iv been learning more about these vaccine passports and I have to admit, I'm afraid...
I'm expecting to be totally locked out of society next year and be discriminated against.

Could this be the mark of the beast, on your phone, in your right hand? Or is it a precursor to it?
I'm not taking any chances.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Iv been learning more about these vaccine passports and I have to admit, I'm afraid...
I'm expecting to be totally locked out of society next year and be discriminated against.

Could this be the mark of the beast, on your phone, in your right hand? Or is it a precursor to it?
I'm not taking any chances.
I believe it's connected somehow. I'm avoiding it, "like the plague!"

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmmmmm, I could never figure out how the U.S. and/or ally would attack the Middle East, and then have to RETREAT in the face of Russia & Iran, and then have to ask CHINA to clean up the MESS WE STARTED!?!

Dan. 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south [the U.S. and/or ally] shall attack him; but the king of the north [Russia, along with Iran] shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train. 44 But tidings from the east [China, possibly with N.Korean arms] and the north [Internal Dissent within Russia] shall alarm him, and he shall go forth with great fury to exterminate and utterly destroy many.

So now we might have the ANSWER:

China Communist Party Bosses Discuss Vaccine Impact on US Military Forces Say: “Everyone Who Took The Vaccine Is Dead”

China Communist Party Bosses Discuss Vaccine Impact on US Military Forces Say: “Everyone Who Took The Vaccine Is Dead

The Prisoner, Oct. 24, 2021

Our Military will be incapacitated due to the FORCED VAX.

Mystery solved!
Bobby Jo

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to hear you have no ill effects from the jab. You do realize this is a human experiment, unlike years of experimenting on animals First? And with all experiments, some get the concoction, some get a placebo.
Typically blind experiments, that the one injected knows not which they are receiving.

Secondly, Once the govt. impliments "something", rarely do they "repeal" the implimentation, EVEN when the "implementation" was supposedly for a "CRISIS". The "crisis" simply "continues" and "requirements" expand.

No I don’t know that they’re giving placebos. How do you know they are doing that?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No I don’t know that they’re giving placebos. How do you know they are doing that?
This is standard procedure when testing the effects of a new medicine. It's called, "double-blind study."
A double-blind study is one in which neither the participants nor the experimenters know who is receiving a particular treatment. This procedure is utilized to prevent bias in research results. Double-blind studies are particularly useful for preventing bias due to demand characteristics or the placebo effect.
It is not known as a fact that they are doing this, as far as I know, but if they are, they're not going to tell us.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

After the crisis comes the "new normal"...

This would be what you called "expanded requirements" like the vax passport and the subtle implementation of a communist regime

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey M,

Ummmm, there's seems to be a couple trains of thought, -- one where the D.S. (Deep State) can't afford to kill all of us, so only ~80% of "Vials" are toxic and the ~20% are saline solution. The second is that ALL "Vials" are toxic, and some ~20% of the population will survive the toxins and simply be relegated to a "worker-zombie" state.

So the question is, -- do any of the samples examined contain saline solution? Apparently NONE are being reported as saline solution, so it's reasonable to conclude that ALL are Toxic. But it gets worse, -- because it equally appears that 1/3 of the Vials are additionally tainted with the 12% aluminum & 88% carbon "alien organisms".

So where we hope that our loved ones (and maybe those of us who've taken the Vax) will not be injected with "alien organisms", but only the Graphene Oxide and other toxic chemicals; -- the 66% & 33% appear to be the "odds" as the current information suggests.

I know this isn't a "good" answer for many, and I hope more information raises our hopes, but this is where we are, as I best understand.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Cristo Rei
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's not unusually for a placebo to be administered during the clinical trials of a new vaccine or another kind of medication. If you search online, you'll find numerous articles about a placebo being used during the clinical trials of the COVID-19 vaccines. Some people approve, others don't.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They’re still in clinical trials.

100% Vax Requirement is no longer a "trial". All the "test" animals DIED, so they're out. And there's no "Control Group", so that's out. But there is MASS Adverse Reactions, and Death, and that's their objective.

I'm scheduled for TUESDAY. -- Yeah, not. :eek:

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FINALLY some Good News in a troubled world:

CDC approves fourth booster shot…