Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aussie Cartoonist fired...............

---------------------------------------------------------

Cartoonist Fired Over Vaccine “Tank Man” Drawing
by Adan Salazar

A political cartoonist in Australia was fired after depicting a man in a Tiananmen Square-style standoff with a tank retrofitted with a vaccine needle.

Illustrator Michael Leunig says he was sacked by The Age newspaper’s editorial page after editors rejected his cartoon, after which he posted it to his Instagram page.

View attachment 18309

A post shared by Michael Leunig (@leunigstudio)

The image was captioned “mandate.”

More from the Daily Mail:

Leunig’s cartoon, which never made the paper, featured one of his typically fragile, big-nosed figures facing the silhouette of a tank with a syringe in place of the gun turret.

In the top left corner, the 76-year-old copied the iconic ‘Tank Man’ image showing a Beijing demonstrator standing in the path of a column of tanks in 1989.

“Apparently, I’m out of touch with the readership,” Leunig said in a recent interview based on what the paper’s editor told him.

“If what [The Age editor Gay Alcorn] says is right, I don’t much want to work for the sorts of readers who are so censorious,” he told The Australian.

Leunig says The Age prefers contributors stick with pro-government, pro-vaccine narratives.

“It seems that at The Age in particular, you can’t go near the Covid story except in a way that’s supportive of the Victorian government’s handling of it. And if you’re not supportive, that’s reason enough for you to be cancelled,” he said.

Leunig says in the past the paper had also censored 12 of his previous drawings in the past year.

According to Alcorn, Leunig’s comics “continue to be published,” but will only appear on The Age‘s Saturday Spectrum section.

She also confirmed she’d pulled previous cartoons, many of which dealt with vaccines.

“I have pulled multiple cartoons by Leunig, almost entirely on the grounds that they expressed an anti-vaccination sentiment. We don’t mind cartoonists challenging the readers. We encourage diversity of thought, but I had a concern with cartoons perceived as anti-vaccination.”

Evidently, Leunig has a massive following; a “Michael Leunig Appreciation Page” on Facebook operated by The Age is followed by over 213,000 people.

Despite the controversy, The Age is still taking pre-order sales for its 2022 calendar exclusively featuring Leunig’s artwork.

Interestingly, photos of the Tiananmen Square protest’s iconic Tank Man were censored by Microsoft-owned search engine Bing on the 32nd anniversary of the event earlier this year.

You see, it's becoming illegal to make jokes now...
It was an excellent cartoon meme, very thought provoking but they dont want the people to think. They just want the people to follow orders

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘Mad scientists playing God’: Florida’s DeSantis calls for Fauci to be fired for ‘dangerous & cruel’ experiments on dogs
by RT
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has joined the chorus of US lawmakers lashing out at White House medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci for funding ‘hazardous’ virus research and ‘despicable’ experiments on dogs.

At issue are Fauci’s decisions as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a unit of the National Institute of Health (NIH), to invest US taxpayer funds in gain-of-function research at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, as well as allegedly cruel drug research using beagle pups.

Calling the gain-of-function research “very hazardous” and “unethical,” DeSantis said on Monday that the US has to “shut that down,” adding, “You can’t have mad scientists running around playing God like this.”

And then come to find out what else is Fauci and NIH doing? They’re doing cruel experiments on puppies. What they were doing with those puppies is flat-out disgusting, it’s despicable. That needs to stop.

Members of Congress from both parties took a similar stand last week, demanding that Fauci explain why he has commissioned such testing and provide more details on NIAID-funded research using dogs. The lawmakers noted a line item in an invoice sent to the agency for “cordectomy,” a procedure in which the dogs’ vocal cords were slit to prevent them from barking or crying out in pain during the experiments.

Tens of thousands of New York City workers are marching in protest of the city’s Covid vaccine mandate. Read more here: LIVE: Over 50,000 NYC Workers March Against COVID Vaccine Mandates

“This is a reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds,” the representatives said in a letter to Fauci.

The beagle research first came to light in August, when a watchdog group obtained government documents on the program. The group alleged such details as researchers drugging pups and locking their heads in mesh cages so hungry sand flies could infect them with disease-causing parasites by devouring their faces.

“I cannot believe American tax dollars would go to treat those dogs the way those dogs are treated, and you know, I really think Fauci needs to be held accountable,” DeSantis said. “These people, these bureaucrats, they don’t get to just run wild and do whatever the hell they want to with our tax dollars.”

Fauci, who ranks as the highest-paid employee in the federal government, oversees an NIAID budget that has risen to $6 billion annually. He repeatedly denied in congressional testimony that US-backed research in Wuhan involved gain-of-function. Last week, the NIH acknowledged otherwise, though it tried hard to maintain the distinction on a technicality.

Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) has called for Fauci to be criminally investigated for lying to Congress. But even after the NIH’s admission, Fauci remained unrepentant, saying in an ABC News interview on Sunday that he hadn’t misled lawmakers and that it was “molecularly impossible” for the Covid-19 outbreak to have originated from that particular research that NIAID sponsored in Wuhan.

Meanwhile, Paul told Axios on HBO that Fauci should be fired “just for lack of judgment if nothing else.”

“He’s probably never going to admit that he lied. He’s going to continue to dissemble and try to work around the truth and massage the truth,” the senator added.

On Monday, DeSantis suggested that the firings shouldn’t end with Fauci. “From funding gain-of-function research to treating these puppies with really unimaginable cruelty, I think that [the] whole lot of them needs to be cleaned out,” he said. “We need to be standing up for the American taxpayer and doing things ethically and not doing things like gain-of-function research – and certainly not abusing puppies.”

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case you don't know I'm a retired Police officer. I had to talk to a person one day on a domestic call. He was wearing sun glasses, He could not say 3 words with using profanity. He took his sunglasses off and I saw the blackest eyes I ever saw. I call it a empty soul. I could not look at his face, It was purer evil. I told him to put his sunglasses back on, Because I could not look at his eyes He hated every thing and every one. called him self a bastard, said he didn't have a mother or a father. I could not end the call fast enough I had to get away from him.
Pomp.
A dead spirit indeed. I started to read and know of these people over 30 years ago. They are definitely out there amongst us. I can imagine your thoughts at that time of the contact and then afterwards. These thoughts and images do not go away completely. And I do appreciate your service to your community.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
‘Mad scientists playing God’: Florida’s DeSantis calls for Fauci to be fired for ‘dangerous & cruel’ experiments on dogs
by RT
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has joined the chorus of US lawmakers lashing out at White House medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci for funding ‘hazardous’ virus research and ‘despicable’ experiments on dogs.

At issue are Fauci’s decisions as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a unit of the National Institute of Health (NIH), to invest US taxpayer funds in gain-of-function research at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, as well as allegedly cruel drug research using beagle pups.

Calling the gain-of-function research “very hazardous” and “unethical,” DeSantis said on Monday that the US has to “shut that down,” adding, “You can’t have mad scientists running around playing God like this.”

And then come to find out what else is Fauci and NIH doing? They’re doing cruel experiments on puppies. What they were doing with those puppies is flat-out disgusting, it’s despicable. That needs to stop.

Members of Congress from both parties took a similar stand last week, demanding that Fauci explain why he has commissioned such testing and provide more details on NIAID-funded research using dogs. The lawmakers noted a line item in an invoice sent to the agency for “cordectomy,” a procedure in which the dogs’ vocal cords were slit to prevent them from barking or crying out in pain during the experiments.

Tens of thousands of New York City workers are marching in protest of the city’s Covid vaccine mandate. Read more here: LIVE: Over 50,000 NYC Workers March Against COVID Vaccine Mandates

“This is a reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds,” the representatives said in a letter to Fauci.

The beagle research first came to light in August, when a watchdog group obtained government documents on the program. The group alleged such details as researchers drugging pups and locking their heads in mesh cages so hungry sand flies could infect them with disease-causing parasites by devouring their faces.

“I cannot believe American tax dollars would go to treat those dogs the way those dogs are treated, and you know, I really think Fauci needs to be held accountable,” DeSantis said. “These people, these bureaucrats, they don’t get to just run wild and do whatever the hell they want to with our tax dollars.”

Fauci, who ranks as the highest-paid employee in the federal government, oversees an NIAID budget that has risen to $6 billion annually. He repeatedly denied in congressional testimony that US-backed research in Wuhan involved gain-of-function. Last week, the NIH acknowledged otherwise, though it tried hard to maintain the distinction on a technicality.

Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) has called for Fauci to be criminally investigated for lying to Congress. But even after the NIH’s admission, Fauci remained unrepentant, saying in an ABC News interview on Sunday that he hadn’t misled lawmakers and that it was “molecularly impossible” for the Covid-19 outbreak to have originated from that particular research that NIAID sponsored in Wuhan.

Meanwhile, Paul told Axios on HBO that Fauci should be fired “just for lack of judgment if nothing else.”

“He’s probably never going to admit that he lied. He’s going to continue to dissemble and try to work around the truth and massage the truth,” the senator added.

On Monday, DeSantis suggested that the firings shouldn’t end with Fauci. “From funding gain-of-function research to treating these puppies with really unimaginable cruelty, I think that [the] whole lot of them needs to be cleaned out,” he said. “We need to be standing up for the American taxpayer and doing things ethically and not doing things like gain-of-function research – and certainly not abusing puppies
Dr. Demento on steroids!

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey T,

I appreciate your acknowledgement, but any Credit goes to @APAK for FORCING ME to investigate what HE WAS SAYING some 15 months ago. And so Iron sharpens Iron, as ALL are called and equipped for the work of the saints.

It's never an easy task to wrap our brains around so many changing aspects from the world we THOUGHT we knew, to the world we actually LIVE IN.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Thanks for the plug...was not necessary...I also learn along the way from you and all of a similar mind. No one knows all as they say.

So how sharp is your (iron) steel titanium tipped sword by now?.....lol

Have a great d:Dy in the NM high country....

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and Truman

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not heard that name in years...you are revealing you age here sir...this Dr D. had a radio show from the 70s into the 90s

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I tell you that I'm too young to be old? I may have, but I don't think my memory's what it used to be! Lol
I agree you are young at heart...as I love to live there as well!

As you know, our age is just a number that we do not have to live by although society places much value on it for order and accounting purposes. When you can go to school, when you start paying taxes, when you can be called middle-aged, and now you must think that your life is half-over, when you can retire, when you can get SS benefits, and to measure how long your savings will go until you croak.

Then we can use this number this way, to run our lives and get what we think is 'owed' to us, or place it behind us, as a secondary priority, and live in the ageless dimension, of the Kingdom, as God wants us to live, in the moment, for him and for others, to be rewarded not in this life..in the next.

Bless you

APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree you are young at heart...as I love to live there as well!

As you know, our age is just a number that we do not have to live by although society places much value on it for order and accounting purposes. When you can go to school, when you start paying taxes, when you can be called middle-aged, and now you must think that your life is half-over, when you can retire, when you can get SS benefits, and to measure how long your savings will go until you croak.

Then we can use this number this way, to run our lives and get what we think is 'owed' to us, or place it behind us, as a secondary priority, and live in the ageless dimension, of the Kingdom, as God wants us to live, in the moment, for him and for others, to be rewarded not in this life..in the next.

Bless you

APAK
24 The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. Numbers 6:22-27 ESV

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
24 The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. Numbers 6:22-27 ESV
I love these lines of scripture; and they are not only for me, for you and our friends, brothers and sisters in Christ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK - Bobby Jo -
Thanks for your efforts of reports and video sharing.

Some things were suspect.
Some things I knew.
Much is prophecy being manifested (IMO).
All is disturbing.

God Bless,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how sharp is your (iron) steel titanium tipped sword by now?.....lol

Have a great d:Dy in the NM high country....

Last nite I dreamed I borrowed a Formula 1 taking a friend for a spin. A family was crossing the street so we went slow, and then blew by some mototcyclists, but slowed when we pulled up next to a female cop (?@Heart2Soul?) where she got behind us and then turned off. (F1's don't have LICENSE PLATES.)

I think the F1 belongs to Jesus. -- So yeah, some of us may be getting READY!

And the same right back at ya, but you might want to avoid the Beach as envious as I am (former So. Cal. boy) if La Palma decides (with a LOT of HELP from the D.S.?) to shear off.

With VERY Best Regards,

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK - Bobby Jo -
Thanks for your efforts of reports and video sharing.

Some things were suspect.
Some things I knew.
Much is prophecy being manifested (IMO).
All is disturbing.

God Bless,
Taken

Hey Taken,

I took me a little while to warm up to you :eek:, but GOD has THOUSANDS (if not MILLIONS) of us "set-aside" for HIS Purpose as we STAND for HIM, -- with some of us being Martyred.

I can't think of a greater experience and challenge being "forced" to depend upon GOD and his leading, sometimes making mistakes and having to learn to TRUST HIS Providence.

With VERY BEST Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM ( ... who's waiting for this breakfast right about now. :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour and Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To: @APAK

And the same right back at ya, but you might want to avoid the Beach as envious as I am (former So. Cal. boy) if La Palma decides (with a LOT of HELP from the D.S.?) to shear off.

Here it is, from a Video Game created in about 2009:

LA PALMA PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FROM THE GAME SECRET FILES 2 DESTROYING THE USA WITH A TUSNAMI
Off Grid Desert Farming with Paul & Adrienne, Oct 25, 2021

THIS VIDEO GAME SECRET FILES 2 WAS MADE YEARS AGO IN 2009 ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY WITH THE VOLCANIC ERUPTION ON LA PALMA, ARE YOU AWAKE YET? YOU CAN DISMISS THIS AS JUST A GAME OR CONSPIRACY THEORY , OR YOU COULD SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US THEIR PLANS FOR MANY YEARS TO BRING IN THE NWO WHICH BY THE WAY, EVERY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND LEADER AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR OVER 30 YEARS.....BUILD BACK BETTER, THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, THE GREAT RESET.....IT IS ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE IF YOU HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR.

... and:

DO YOU STILL THINK I AM A FEAR MONGER OR SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND WARN YOU??? THIS VIDEO GAME SECRET FILES 2 WAS MADE YEARS AGO IN 2009 ABOUT WHAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY WITH THE VOLCANIC ERUPTION ON LA PALMA, ARE YOU AWAKE YET? YOU CAN DISMISS THIS AS JUST A GAME OR CONSPIRACY THEORY , OR YOU COULD SAY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US THEIR PLANS FOR MANY YEARS TO BRING IN THE NWO WHICH BY THE WAY, EVERY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND LEADER AROUND THE WORLD HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR OVER 30 YEARS.....BUILD BACK BETTER, THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS, THE GREAT RESET.....IT IS ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE IF YOU HAVE EYES TO SEE AND EARS TO HEAR

It's interesting that satan often "spills the beans" to the rest of us while coordinating his moves with those mankind who work with and for him.

So I'll duplicate post this running information in the Topic "True Or False".

With VERY Best Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and pompadour

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah…and it was odd how everyone was running around chanting I can’t breathe and then came covid and ventilators because people couldn’t breathe.

And weird that the whole too big to fail thing and the solution was called the bailout. It was a plan to bail out our Baals…

Not necessarily a “spill the beans” thing like you were saying, but just…odd.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah…and it was odd how everyone was running around chanting I can’t breathe and then came covid and ventilators because people couldn’t breathe.

And weird that the whole too big to fail thing and the solution was called the bailout. It was a plan to bail out our Baals…

Not necessarily a “spill the beans” thing like you were saying, but just…odd.

Aside from, the vac "supposedly" being paid for by the gov., is the same old, gov. Gets the "kudos", the People get the "debt".
About the "bailout" of the banks, that will happen again, but a bit differently.
Pay attention to bank "deposits"... Banks only insure an account for up to 250.000. Anyone who has a higher amount, will simply "lose" that amount. (Ie the new planned bail out).
...Not saying everyone has that much stashed, but many more than in previous years, and not to the liking of the uber wealthy click who are feeling a bit "less royal", when blow joe can afford and have things that once was only "FOR" the pseudo "royals".
Some people are getting a fat deposit on home sales, and encouraged to deposit, and get "loans" for what they want to purchase.
It's a ploy, that sounds beneficial to the borrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.