Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point we know that the vaccine is not really a vaccine. It does not prevent you from getting the virus or spreading the virus. What it does do is is give you a better chance of surviving if/when you get covid. So it is a preventative treatment I guess. With this information available it is pointless to mandate it. The truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter if who gets it because it still spreads.

I think humanity will greatly advance in the medical field in these last days as people will look for death and not find it. What I am concerned about is the possibly endless boosters. Maybe there is a point where you won't die but you will have oozing cancerous sores. But for right now it is helping people survive this virus. It has also killed people. So this is truly a personal choice and mandating it is absolutely something a dictator would do and against our rights. I think people should stop shaming people who haven't got the jab. I could care less who has it. That being said I have it.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the vaccine ... give you a better chance of surviving if/when you get covid. ...

Disinformation by the media, turned into Misinformation by the masses. PLEASE find out the TRUTH of exactly what this "VAX" was designed to do, precisely what's in it, and what it actually does. -- And beware, we're still finding out what the "alien organism" will ultimately do to those injected with it. (Apparently only 1/3 have the "alien organism".)

Please do your homework.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disinformation by the media, turned into Misinformation by the masses. PLEASE find out the TRUTH of exactly what this "VAX" was designed to do, precisely what's in it, and what it actually does. -- And beware, we're still finding out what the "alien organism" will ultimately do to those injected with it. (Apparently only 1/3 have the "alien organism".)

Please do your homework.
Bobby Jo

Man I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Reactions: Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tell me about it. -- Here's something that defies belief:

74e7f4ae0b969d90.jpg

... and this phenomenon is being widely reported as these children are able to hold their head upright within HOURS of birth; rolling over within DAYS, and walking within weeks (3mos).

I think I posted videos both on this child, and also on the 12% aluminum/88% carbon analysis of the VAX "alien life form", so you might want to check them out.

There is a Public Posting website which is some 80% EXCELLENT Information, and some 20% Mis/Dis-Information: See what's happening - BrighteonSocial

If nothing else, it give you leads to follow.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me about it. -- Here's something that defies belief:

74e7f4ae0b969d90.jpg

... and this phenomenon is being widely reported as these children are able to hold their head upright within HOURS of birth; rolling over within DAYS, and walking within weeks (3mos).

I think I posted videos both on this child, and also on the 12% aluminum/88% carbon analysis of the VAX "alien life form", so you might want to check them out.

There is a Public Posting website which is some 80% EXCELLENT Information, and some 20% Mis/Dis-Information: See what's happening - BrighteonSocial

If nothing else, it give you leads to follow.

With Best Regards,

I do not doubt these results are real for one minute...and not to laugh, and it must be a co-incidence, although seriously, I saw this same black eyed birth phenomenon on a X-files series back in the 90s..and with alien overtones..

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not doubt these results are real for one minute...and not to laugh, and it must be a co-incidence, although seriously, I saw this same black eyed birth phenomenon on a X-files series back in the 90s..and with alien overtones..

Isn't it CRAZY to see what satan is doing through TV and Movies before it hits? -- I don't think it's a "coincidence" that these things "condition" the populous before it happens.

With VERY Best Regards,

Reactions: APAK
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do yourself a favor, and don't immediately believe the propaganda that you read in this thread or in other threads with similar stories. It's okay to be skeptical of what you read and not accept these stories at face value. I advise you to take the time to do some research, and then you can decide if you think these stories are accurate or not. It's what I do while I'm on this site or elsewhere online, and I suggest you do the same for yourself.

Reactions: Mantis

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei , sorry this is off topic but is there any news about the little girl that went missing from the campsite - think her name is Chloe ? Rita

Hi Rita... I haven't heard that story. I don't watch TV and the radio at work just keeps spewing the same needle propaganda...:rolleyes:

I'm not sure why there is attention on this particular case but cos there are heaps of kids that go missing here and never get mentioned.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aussie Cartoonist fired...............

---------------------------------------------------------

Cartoonist Fired Over Vaccine “Tank Man” Drawing
by Adan Salazar

A political cartoonist in Australia was fired after depicting a man in a Tiananmen Square-style standoff with a tank retrofitted with a vaccine needle.

Illustrator Michael Leunig says he was sacked by The Age newspaper’s editorial page after editors rejected his cartoon, after which he posted it to his Instagram page.

upload_2021-10-25_19-54-10.png

A post shared by Michael Leunig (@leunigstudio)

The image was captioned “mandate.”

More from the Daily Mail:

Leunig’s cartoon, which never made the paper, featured one of his typically fragile, big-nosed figures facing the silhouette of a tank with a syringe in place of the gun turret.

In the top left corner, the 76-year-old copied the iconic ‘Tank Man’ image showing a Beijing demonstrator standing in the path of a column of tanks in 1989.

“Apparently, I’m out of touch with the readership,” Leunig said in a recent interview based on what the paper’s editor told him.

“If what [The Age editor Gay Alcorn] says is right, I don’t much want to work for the sorts of readers who are so censorious,” he told The Australian.

Leunig says The Age prefers contributors stick with pro-government, pro-vaccine narratives.

“It seems that at The Age in particular, you can’t go near the Covid story except in a way that’s supportive of the Victorian government’s handling of it. And if you’re not supportive, that’s reason enough for you to be cancelled,” he said.

Leunig says in the past the paper had also censored 12 of his previous drawings in the past year.

According to Alcorn, Leunig’s comics “continue to be published,” but will only appear on The Age‘s Saturday Spectrum section.

She also confirmed she’d pulled previous cartoons, many of which dealt with vaccines.

“I have pulled multiple cartoons by Leunig, almost entirely on the grounds that they expressed an anti-vaccination sentiment. We don’t mind cartoonists challenging the readers. We encourage diversity of thought, but I had a concern with cartoons perceived as anti-vaccination.”

Evidently, Leunig has a massive following; a “Michael Leunig Appreciation Page” on Facebook operated by The Age is followed by over 213,000 people.

Despite the controversy, The Age is still taking pre-order sales for its 2022 calendar exclusively featuring Leunig’s artwork.

Interestingly, photos of the Tiananmen Square protest’s iconic Tank Man were censored by Microsoft-owned search engine Bing on the 32nd anniversary of the event earlier this year.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though none of us have complete understanding, Bobby Jo, in my opinion, sees this subject clearly.

Hey T,

I appreciate your acknowledgement, but any Credit goes to @APAK for FORCING ME to investigate what HE WAS SAYING some 15 months ago. And so Iron sharpens Iron, as ALL are called and equipped for the work of the saints.

It's never an easy task to wrap our brains around so many changing aspects from the world we THOUGHT we knew, to the world we actually LIVE IN.

With VERY Best Regards,

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey T,

I appreciate your acknowledgement, but any Credit goes to @APAK for FORCING ME to investigate what HE WAS SAYING some 15 months ago. And so Iron sharpens Iron, as ALL are called and equipped for the work of the saints.

It's never an easy task to wrap our brains around so many changing aspects from the world we THOUGHT we knew, to the world we actually LIVE IN.

With VERY Best Regards,

Tip 'o' the hat to APAK. Everything is so intertwined that it isn't easy to see what's happening. It takes time and it isn't easy to comprehend such evil. It took the Lord some time, but He gradually and completely changed my worldview. If He hadn't, I don't know if I could've accepted what's really going on.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tip 'o' the hat to APAK. Everything is so intertwined that it isn't easy to see what's happening. It takes time and it isn't easy to comprehend such evil. It took the Lord some time, but He gradually and completely changed my worldview. If He hadn't, I don't know if I could've accepted what's really going on.

... I'm reminded of what was credited to Rumsfeld:

"There are known knowns, -- things we know that we know;
and there are known unknowns,-- things that we know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns, -- things we do not know we don't know."

With VERY Best Regards,

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... I'm reminded of what was credited to Rumsfeld:

"There are known knowns, -- things we know that we know;
and there are known unknowns,-- things that we know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns, -- things we do not know we don't know."

With VERY Best Regards,

They think several steps ahead of most people...that's why so many are deceived.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case you don't know I'm a retired Police officer. I had to talk to a person one day on a domestic call. He was wearing sun glasses, He could not say 3 words with using profanity. He took his sunglasses off and I saw the blackest eyes I ever saw. I call it a empty soul. I could not look at his face, It was purer evil. I told him to put his sunglasses back on, Because I could not look at his eyes He hated every thing and every one. called him self a bastard, said he didn't have a mother or a father. I could not end the call fast enough I had to get away from him.
Pomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.