Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People are gonna wake up...then they'll unite...then they'll overthrow the tyrants...
Many will realize that they've been lied to. They will be the most angry.

Not enough people have been effected yet...
Only then will there be enough public outrage to make a difference

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I called it Sudweiser. I thought it tasted like soap! Our Canadian beer is 5%. My regular was Labatt's Blue pilsner, though I drank Heineken if it was available. I haven't had a beer in years. I shouldn't drink...liver disease.

There is a Canadian beer made from glacier water which we were drinking in a ski resort along with jager bombs which is a shot of jagermeister in a glass of red bull, traditionally skulled...

Hey what can I say... I like to party... LoL:cool:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
School Forces Unmasked Kids to Wear Yellow Badges
by Paul Joseph Watson

A school in the UK is forcing children who don’t wear face masks due to them having an exemption to wear yellow badges on school premises and in class.

View attachment 18673

Yes, really.

An email form the school, which is not named, was posted on Twitter by journalist Allison Pearson.

The school cites an “increase” in the number of COVID cases, despite the fact that infection levels in the UK have been flat or even in decline over recent weeks, as a justification for re-introducing mandatory mask rules.

“Those pupils who were exempt from wearing a mask last academic year will once again be exempt and should wear a yellow badge,” states the email.

https://twitter.com/AllisonPearson/status/1461049797956325384/photo/1

The yellow badge is historically understood to symbolize a “badge of shame” and was imposed on Jews at numerous points throughout history to denote them as ethnic or religious outsiders.

While no one is comparing the treatment of Jewish people in Nazi Germany to kids being forced to wear yellow badges, the use of such a symbol is still odious and morally bankrupt.

“Does the school have teachers who know their history?” asked Pearson.

As we previously reported, teachers at a Colorado Springs middle school forced children to tape masks to their face in what was described as an act of “child abuse.”

After an education expert asserted in an article that forcing schoolchildren to wear face masks was causing psychological trauma, Forbes deleted the piece soon after it began to go viral.

As we previously highlighted, a study found that mean IQ scores of young children born during the pandemic have tumbled by as much as 22 points while verbal, motor and cognitive performance have all suffered as a result of lockdown and mask mandates.

———————————————————————————————————————

Truly amazing where the world has come to in the past 2 years

Reactions: APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truly amazing where the world has come to in the past 2 years
Well here is something which all should read and view:
HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Calls on People of Faith to Unite in a Worldwide Anti-Globalist Alliance to Free Humanity from the Totalitarian Regime (VIDEO)
'The video and text are an international call for the creation of an anti-globalist alliance to defeat the evil elites who wish to enslave free men and women and promote a “Religion of Humanity that cancels Faith in Christ.”'

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Calls on People of Faith to Unite in a Worldwide Anti-Globalist Alliance to Free Humanity from the Totalitarian Regime (VIDEO)

Vigano is at least speaking out while Pope Francis is supporting the globalists 100%.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over here they claim that over 80% have been double jabbed... You can't believe everything the msm says but I tend to think their close to the mark.

At work for example, I think I'm the only one that's unvaxed. My boss keeps hinting at me to get jabbed and stay but I cannot and will not submit to the injection
And that's another reason you are leaving the job then?....I see a temporary (a few months) crest or lull in this push next year all around...they will be working on increasing the inflation rate, increasing interest loan rates at Banks, and setting policies to go cashless....and do trial runs where no cash is allowed in the market place....getting rid of paper money altogether....and more Fed control in your daily lives going online with mandatory internet usage requirements.....then they will ratchet up the shots program again and I'm not talking about whiskey either...it will be like mandating a seasonal flu shot that has never been mandated.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here is something which all should read and view:
'The video and text are an international call for the creation of an anti-globalist alliance to defeat the evil elites who wish to enslave free men and women and promote a “Religion of Humanity that cancels Faith in Christ.”'

Vigano is at least speaking out while Pope Francis is supporting the globalists 100%.

He's a solid citizen for the truth and humanity

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: Rand Paul Warns “Authoritarian” Fauci’s “Casual Disdain” For Rights Is “Recipe For Totalitarianism”
by Steve Watson
November 18th 2021, 5:51 am

upload_2021-11-18_8-45-41.png

Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Senator Rand Paul continued his long running exposition of Anthony Fauci, warning viewers that Fauci’s latest comments provide yet another example of how brazenly “authoritarian” he is.

Fauci stated earlier this week that Americans have a “misplaced perception” about individual rights as regards “societal safety”.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1460326007983026183
Paul urged that it is “alarming” to see such “casual disdain” for individual freedom, as well as science, calling Fauci an “authoritarian that doesn’t obey the science.”

“He’s a liar and he lies about natural immunity. He knows it works,” Paul added.

“This is a recipe for totalitarianism. It’s a recipe for something we don’t want in our country,” the Senator further warned.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And that's another reason you are leaving the job then?

Not really. Being able to visit my family is the main reason. I wanted to spend time with them while we still have our health and freedom.

But...

Now my mum says I can't stay there for long because her doctor told her to avoid the unvaxed. I agreed as calmly as I could but I can tell you that fire is burning inside me, I am furious at what this stupid doctor has told her.

This just happened b4 I went to bed so I still don't know how to describe how I feel...
Incandescent rage doesn't even explain it I could kill that doctor with my bare hands right now...
Then deep sorrow that my mum doesn't want to see me and chooses to remain isolated

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really. Being able to visit my family is the main reason. I wanted to spend time with them while we still have our health and freedom.

But...

Now my mum says I can't stay there for long because her doctor told her to avoid the unvaxed. I agreed as calmly as I could but I can tell you that fire is burning inside me, I am furious at what this stupid doctor has told her.

This just happened b4 I went to bed so I still don't know how to describe how I feel...
Incandescent rage doesn't even explain it I could kill that doctor with my bare hands right now...
Then deep sorrow that my mum doesn't want to see me and chooses to remain isolated
I wrote another note to you on this subject...be patient with your Mum...;)..and yes it hurts...

an add on.....later thoughts...

You know my Mum who is still on this earth getting towards 90 now, has been the most difficult Mum I know of....she is born stubborn, and a controller..
I even had to back off from hearing from her for awhile, And later she never wanted to even speak to me. My situation was and is different from yours I would imagine. I still have hope for her and our relationship. To come around and be a lot nicer...has not happened yet..

Just the last month my Mum told one of my Sisters that she was selfish for not getting the jab....and I imagine knowing her, she said it to her spitefully.

These things happen Cristo, and you are I are dealing with it. Although we always place our God first even in this matter for his guidance first over ours...we pray about it...a lot

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He's a solid citizen for the truth and humanity
Maybe. The long standing (centuries) technique for the manipulation of society has been to create confusion and conflict. Promulgate two opposing views, the thesis and antithesis, to create a synthesis. The Jesuits are masters at this. I don't trust anything that comes from Catholic sources.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe. The long standing (centuries) technique for the manipulation of society has been to create confusion and conflict. Promulgate two opposing views, the thesis and antithesis, to create a synthesis. The Jesuits are masters at this. I don't trust anything that comes from Catholic sources.
Well yes I do understand your view and it is wise to be cautious especially if this person is a Jesuit, and he may well be part of the controlled opposition. I as you say MAYBE and I agree...wait and see

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you know there was a bloke in NZ who died of gunshot wounds recently and was officially designated as a death from covid? Seriously. Despite objections from many quarters, that classification will continue until the police investigation is completed.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know there was a bloke in NZ who died of gunshot wounds recently and was officially designated as a death from covid? Seriously. Despite objections from many quarters, that classification will continue until the police investigation is completed.
Yeah I heard about it, made a post on it further back last week I think...it's getting really silly

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is there something about being south of the equator which leads to craziness when people take public office? Everything coming from Australia and New Zealand smacks of insanity.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wrote another note to you on this subject...be patient with your Mum...;)..and yes it hurts...

an add on.....later thoughts...

You know my Mum who is still on this earth getting towards 90 now, has been the most difficult Mum I know of....she is born stubborn, and a controller..
I even had to back off from hearing from her for awhile, And later she never wanted to even speak to me. My situation was and is different from yours I would imagine. I still have hope for her and our relationship. To come around and be a lot nicer...has not happened yet..

Just the last month my Mum told one of my Sisters that she was selfish for not getting the jab....and I imagine knowing her, she said it to her spitefully.

These things happen Cristo, and you are I are dealing with it. Although we always place our God first even in this matter for his guidance first over ours...we pray about it...a lot

About 3 or 4 years ago i had a realization from God that brought me to tears... Resentment is bad... Really bad

Sounds simple enough but i was holding so much resentment towards so many people it was spiritually crippling me and effecting my character in a negative way. So i apologized to everyone and asked for their forgiveness. I vowed never to hold resentment towards anyone, especially my family.

Sure enough when i was in NA it was one of the 12 steps, to purge your resentment towards everyone and everything which is another step further that im working on cos i resent the government still and the system. I even question if its heathy to resent Satan

Im reminded of an old friend who had a close relationship with her father...
One day they had a fight... It was nothing major but they didn't talk to each other for a few days.
That weekend, her father died out of the blue... This devastated her.
Her last words to him were terrible ones and she always regretted leaving on bad terms, so much so that shes tried to kill herself several times.

And so i try to make sure that im on good terms with everyone before i go to bed.
I find i get a much better nights sleep too. No worries in the back of the mind.

Sorry to hear about your relationship with your mum. Mine hasn't always been sweet and rosy. Im the black sheep of the family, the prodigal son that put them through much pain and anguish. Im making up for that too and so the first thing i must do i respect them even if i don't agree with them or if they piss me off. And, of course, i must love them

Reactions: APAK and Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is there something about being south of the equator which leads to craziness when people take public office? Everything coming from Australia and New Zealand smacks of insanity.

Ye your right but there are states in north America and countries in Europe that aren't far behind and/or just as bad...

I heard that Austria is in lockdown now up there in the alps... Here comes winter and more chaos in the north

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is sanity with some here my friend, but yeah, things are pretty crazy right now... Here is one of the good guys...a QANTAS pilot of long standing who resigned rather than get jab now has a great following around the world, has some real good common sense to share and a Christian as well...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 3 or 4 years ago i had a realization from God that brought me to tears... Resentment is bad... Really bad

Sounds simple enough but i was holding so much resentment towards so many people it was spiritually crippling me and effecting my character in a negative way. So i apologized to everyone and asked for their forgiveness. I vowed never to hold resentment towards anyone, especially my family.

Sure enough when i was in NA it was one of the 12 steps, to purge your resentment towards everyone and everything which is another step further that im working on cos i resent the government still and the system. I even question if its heathy to resent Satan

Im reminded of an old friend who had a close relationship with her father...
One day they had a fight... It was nothing major but they didn't talk to each other for a few days.
That weekend, her father died out of the blue... This devastated her.
Her last words to him were terrible ones and she always regretted leaving on bad terms, so much so that shes tried to kill herself several times.

And so i try to make sure that im on good terms with everyone before i go to bed.
I find i get a much better nights sleep too. No worries in the back of the mind.

Sorry to hear about your relationship with your mum. Mine hasn't always been sweet and rosy. Im the black sheep of the family, the prodigal son that put them through much pain and anguish. Im making up for that too and so the first thing i must do i respect them even if i don't agree with them or if they piss me off. And, of course, i must love them
Stay focused and keep your wits about you....be gentle as a dove, in true peace and kindness, and inconspicuous as a snake, and ready to defend yourself when needed, only when really needed. As you know snakes have the sense to back off from danger and confrontation most of the time when the situation becomes overwhelming. The mature ones anyway. And you are one of them....Bless you bro and Godspeed especially when you go on your Christmas time trek, into the concrete jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.