Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross
@FollowHim
@Josho
@bbyrd009
@Rita

If still interested in some better science and truth, free from politics, theatrics, money, and power...

Is some real truth finally escaping....this is what I suspected months ago...there is more of it though to be revealed..I hope

The common PCR test is not designed to test for ANY virus and they are using it anyway...there may be no 'new' COVID-19 virus..only old corona type virus' that have been with us for decades...that I suspected already...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESEARCH: COVID-19 TESTS MAY BE DETECTING TRACES OF DEAD VIRUS, GIVING ‘FALSE POSITIVES’ AND EXAGGERATING PANDEMIC
Oxford scientists examined 25 studies on the widely-used polymerase chain reaction test, the most common test used
SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

New research has discovered that coronavirus tests may be finding dead traces from weeks-old infections, resulting in false positives that inflate the scale of the pandemic.

The study was carried out by experts from the University of Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and the University of the West of England. It found there was a risk of “false positives” because of how Covid-19 testing is being conducted.

The scientists discovered that, despite people with Covid-19 being infectious for only around a week, one test used to detect the disease can still give a positive reading weeks after the patient has recovered.

The team examined 25 studies on the widely used polymerase chain reaction test, which is used to determine if someone has the virus in their system. The test takes a sample from a suspected Covid-19 case and uses a process that increases the amount of DNA, or genetic material, in the sample, to enable it to be examined.

The research found that the tests can amplify coronavirus genetic material that is not a viable virus and no longer capable of causing an infection.

Professor Carl Heneghan, one of the authors of the study, said there was a risk that a surge in testing across the UK was increasing the risk of this sample contamination occurring and it may explain why the number of Covid-19 cases is rising but the number of deaths is static.

“Evidence is mounting that a good proportion of ‘new’ mild cases and people re-testing positives after quarantine or discharge from hospital are not infectious, but are simply clearing harmless virus particles which their immune system has efficiently dealt with,” he wrote in The Spectator magazine.

Professor Heneghan said an “international effort” was required to avoid “the dangers of isolating non-infectious people or whole communities”.

APAK

Reactions: bbyrd009

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Jay Ross
@FollowHim
@Josho
@bbyrd009
@Rita

If still interested in some better science and truth, free from politics, theatrics, money, and power...

Is some real truth finally escaping....this is what I suspected months ago...there is more of it though to be revealed..I hope

The common PCR test is not designed to test for ANY virus and they are using it anyway...there may be no 'new' COVID-19 virus..only old corona type virus' that have been with us for decades...that I suspected already...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESEARCH: COVID-19 TESTS MAY BE DETECTING TRACES OF DEAD VIRUS, GIVING ‘FALSE POSITIVES’ AND EXAGGERATING PANDEMIC
Oxford scientists examined 25 studies on the widely-used polymerase chain reaction test, the most common test used
SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

New research has discovered that coronavirus tests may be finding dead traces from weeks-old infections, resulting in false positives that inflate the scale of the pandemic.

The study was carried out by experts from the University of Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and the University of the West of England. It found there was a risk of “false positives” because of how Covid-19 testing is being conducted.

The scientists discovered that, despite people with Covid-19 being infectious for only around a week, one test used to detect the disease can still give a positive reading weeks after the patient has recovered.

The team examined 25 studies on the widely used polymerase chain reaction test, which is used to determine if someone has the virus in their system. The test takes a sample from a suspected Covid-19 case and uses a process that increases the amount of DNA, or genetic material, in the sample, to enable it to be examined.

The research found that the tests can amplify coronavirus genetic material that is not a viable virus and no longer capable of causing an infection.

Professor Carl Heneghan, one of the authors of the study, said there was a risk that a surge in testing across the UK was increasing the risk of this sample contamination occurring and it may explain why the number of Covid-19 cases is rising but the number of deaths is static.

“Evidence is mounting that a good proportion of ‘new’ mild cases and people re-testing positives after quarantine or discharge from hospital are not infectious, but are simply clearing harmless virus particles which their immune system has efficiently dealt with,” he wrote in The Spectator magazine.

Professor Heneghan said an “international effort” was required to avoid “the dangers of isolating non-infectious people or whole communities”.

APAK

The simple issue that people have with your position, is peoples lives are on the line. As more is understood about covid-19 so treatments will improve.
When the population get more exposed to the disease and the disease mutates, things will change.

Thankfully small pox was conquered, AIDs has been put into a place where it is now controllable and people can live normal lives.

Because information is increasing and treatments are being tested, things will shift. What is amazing to me is how this reality can be used by conspiracy theorists that this proves its a hoax. And that is the point, it the effect diminishes amen.......

I will always speak the truth and life to people, whether opposed or not, truth needs to be spoken, God bless you

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The simple issue that people have with your position, is peoples lives are on the line. As more is understood about covid-19 so treatments will improve.
When the population get more exposed to the disease and the disease mutates, things will change.

Thankfully small pox was conquered, AIDs has been put into a place where it is now controllable and people can live normal lives.

Because information is increasing and treatments are being tested, things will shift. What is amazing to me is how this reality can be used by conspiracy theorists that this proves its a hoax. And that is the point, it the effect diminishes amen.......

I will always speak the truth and life to people, whether opposed or not, truth needs to be spoken, God bless you

I believe it is still a hoax as this article only touches the surface.. It leaves room that a COVID-19 does not exist at all..upon further research they may find what I suspected. That this is a corona virus alright, an old one..not a novel one....so it is a hoax that has causes hyper-inflated cases and even exaggerated death counts due to a virus that does not really exist.....causing unnecessary fear and alarm and a false pandemic...

Well we'll see if this entire truth is revealed...I'll let you know if I find it in the future..this is a start at least that they are finding that these PCR test are not what they are cracked up to be...Blessings to you as well

APAK

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe it is still a hoax as this article only touches the surface.. It leaves room that a COVID-19 does not exist at all..upon further research they may find what I suspected. That this is a corona virus alright, an old one..not a novel one....so it is a hoax that has causes hyper-inflated cases and even exaggerated death counts due to a virus that does not really exist.....causing unnecessary fear and alarm and a false pandemic...

Well we'll see if this entire truth is revealed...I'll let you know if I find it in the future..this is a start at least that they are finding that these PCR test are not what they are cracked up to be...Blessings to you as well

APAK

Let me humour you a little. A hoax has to be created by someone for a reason, with actors, ie people who pretend something while something else goes on. Piles of coffins and overflow of morgues is not hoax stuff but real physical effects.

For you to have any credibility in your own mind you have to create a plausible version of events that allow the hoaxers to convince the victims that something is happening that is not actually taking place.

In the UK they built 5 massive hospitals in exhibition areas to cope with the possible explosion of cases.
In the end, they were used a little but the peak went away. The army were used to build these places, distributors, suppliers etc.
Now it was a real event.

My son was involved in designing a new ventilator which could be produced quickly and at a massive scale. Again because the cases fell off the demand was taken away, and the project stopped before it went into production.

Our primeminster caught the disease and was on a ventilator and a friend in our church in a coma for six weeks. These are real disease situations which if its a hoax need another explanation. At an important point it becomes obvious when the need for a conspiracy is greater than facing truth, which is where mental problems show themselves. And this is just the point. God calls time, and we bend to His will and soveriegn power.

God will destroy 1/3 of mankind in plagues. This is not even close.........God bless you

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me humour you a little. A hoax has to be created by someone for a reason, with actors, ie people who pretend something while something else goes on. Piles of coffins and overflow of morgues is not hoax stuff but real physical effects.

For you to have any credibility in your own mind you have to create a plausible version of events that allow the hoaxers to convince the victims that something is happening that is not actually taking place.

In the UK they built 5 massive hospitals in exhibition areas to cope with the possible explosion of cases.
In the end, they were used a little but the peak went away. The army were used to build these places, distributors, suppliers etc.
Now it was a real event.

My son was involved in designing a new ventilator which could be produced quickly and at a massive scale. Again because the cases fell off the demand was taken away, and the project stopped before it went into production.

Our primeminster caught the disease and was on a ventilator and a friend in our church in a coma for six weeks. These are real disease situations which if its a hoax need another explanation. At an important point it becomes obvious when the need for a conspiracy is greater than facing truth, which is where mental problems show themselves. And this is just the point. God calls time, and we bend to His will and soveriegn power.

God will destroy 1/3 of mankind in plagues. This is not even close.........God bless you

In the peak of Covid-19 in New York, Samaritan's Purse even had to set up a makeshift hospital in Central Park by putting up big tents, since they ran out of room in the hospitals, and that is not a hoax.

In Brazil they had to dig mass graves, that is not a hoax.

My dad's cousin's wife in the southern USA died from Covid-19, that is not a hoax.

In India thousands are dying every week from covid-19, that is not a hoax.

As for your mask argument, nurses wear them for long periods of time, furniture polishers wear them for long periods of time, furniture makers sometimes wear them, painters sometimes wear them and also those that clean up hazardous chemical spills. It's called PPE (personal protective equipment.)

In the pandemic for example, it may not be 100% effective, but what it does, is it drops the risk level of someone catching or spreading covid. It's an extra line of defence.

Reactions: FollowHim

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now it was a real event.

Well more nice stories although your response again is short on relevance and answers to my at least implicit queries. And God's plagues have nothing to do with this subject at hand. And you must know this already.

Amusing indeed. You are premature into thinking that I do not believe that there are bad actors and conspirators in all this. I guess I forgot to expand on what 1 and 1 means in my words; it is 2. Yes of course there is a conspiracy and therefore a hoax afoot here.

As I've said repeatedly to you, there are real illnesses and diseases occurring, although not due to a novel 2019 COVID-19. Can I finally pin you down and can you respond to this statement directly with a yes or no and with an explanation. All I get are stories of family and friends and a nurse I believe, treating patients who are clearly ill or dying. And now I get piles of coffins for extra effect. I take it then you do not know yourself.

A hoax it is and people are suffering needlessly because of it. You may not want to understand or address this aspect of it however. More time and thought on the subject may help?

Blessings,

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul
R

Rita

I think you need to read your assumptions in the OP ( suggesting that the test picks up old coronvirus from decades ago ) and look at what the report actually says - it picks up dead virus cells from recent infections ( weeks old )
It does not prove anything other than recent testing may be giving out positive readings, but the person concerned is not a risk or at risk.
Rita

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well more nice stories although your response again is short on relevance and answers to my at least implicit queries. And God's plagues have nothing to do with this subject at hand. And you must know this already.

Amusing indeed. You are premature into thinking that I do not believe that there are bad actors and conspirators in all this. I guess I forgot to expand on what 1 and 1 means in my words; it is 2. Yes of course there is a conspiracy and therefore a hoax afoot here.

As I've said repeatedly to you, there are real illnesses and diseases occurring, although not due to a novel 2019 COVID-19. Can I finally pin you down and can you respond to this statement directly with a yes or no and with an explanation. All I get are stories of family and friends and a nurse I believe, treating patients who are clearly ill or dying. And now I get piles of coffins for extra effect. I take it then you do not know yourself.

A hoax it is and people are suffering needlessly because of it. You may not want to understand or address this aspect of it however. More time and thought on the subject may help?

Blessings,

APAK
Clearly like flat earthers nothing will sway you. And you are right I must be a hoaxer or being hoaxed by people I trust and love.

What you have not answered is why?

What motive have these people or me to hoax? Without motive, no hoax.

And my friend a cynic will die a cynic because there is always facts that could show something else until you see you have all the facts so no hoax, just a real pandemic.....

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The multiple motives for the pandemic hoax should have been clear from the beginning:
(1) since the Mueller Witch Hunt failed and the Impeachment Hoax failed, it was time to create a pandemic hoax to take down Trump or mess up the election (China is working with the Democrats to remove Trump -- '“China would own our country if Joe Biden got elected,” Trump told the RNC last week, more than once');
(2) Trump has just finished putting China in its place as far as trade imbalances went, so this was the Chinese Communist Party's revenge on Trump and the USA;
(3) the US economy was booming along so what better way to destroy it than through lockdowns and all the accompanying nonsense? What better way to destroy the West and put China at the top?
(4) the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution were standing in the way of making America a Marxist state, so now the COVID pandemic has ensured that the State will control peoples lives indefinitely. The whole world has surrendered to Masking Tyranny, when those masks don't even work against viruses;

China and the WHO (along with many other entities and agencies) put together a conspiracy which has yet to be investigated. China deliberately misled the world directly (and also through the WHO) about everything connected with coronovirus. And the CCP "disappeared" the whistleblowers and the voices which were going to expose this Chinese plot. Furthermore, China shipped defective medical equipment, masks, testing kits etc to make things even worse.

It was the government of China which deliberately misled the world into thinking that the wet markets were the source of the virus, when all along they had been working on a bio-weapon, and then began destroying evidence which would expose China's duplicity if a serious investigation was undertaken. Whether or not it was released accidentally or deliberately, this was a huge success for China. And when the Australian PM tried to investigate China with the help of others, the CCP retaliated with harsh measures against Australia.

Fauci was complicit with China for many years since he (and Soros and Gates) sent millions of dollars to Wuhan to assist in the research on bio-weapons. We do not even know the half of what's been cooking, but we do know this for a fact -- the HCQ package was already shown to be very effective against COVID early in 2020, yet all public health officials, the FDA, supposedly reputable medical journals, and all the biased mainstream media began and maintained a campaign against HCQ so that it was sabotaged and people died unnecessarily. The FDA continues to block HCQ.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly like flat earthers nothing will sway you. And you are right I must be a hoaxer or being hoaxed by people I trust and love.

What you have not answered is why?

And my friend a cynic will die a cynic because there is always facts that could show something else until you see you have all the facts so no hoax, just a real pandemic.....
I do appreciate your response as I did this time get a better glimpse into your view of COVID-19. I appreciate that..

A cynic I may be and the 'why' for why COVID-19 is backed by bad actors etc is not that far-fetched and it is quite obvious to me...I will provide this answer to the 'why' all in good time. If I'm still chatting you can count on it that you will get the answer to the 'why'. You may even know the answer to the 'why' by that time.

I'm a non-flat-earth fan. I am however a '911 was an inside job' fan and nothing will sway me from this position. I've done tons of research on it using real science and engineering for most of it and also by using my experience as an USAF aerospace engineer who knows was planes can do and cannot, for one, and what causes buildings to fall essentially within their own footprint . A segment of the bad actors that created this 911 false flag are the same or are kin to the ones in this current 'slow walking/evolving' false flag we are experiencing today.

Thanks,

Blessings

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An interesting read.....it can answer the 'why' in part, why the so-called flu-type virus is a hoax and is used to catalyze and bring in global governance for one thing, in short order...

Plandemic is a Globalist Ruse - "The Worst is Yet to Come"

September 5, 2020

great-reset.jpg

"Whether it be in the name of Agenda 2030 etc.

it would amount to largely the same outcome

- the subjugation once and for all of national sovereignty

where the nation-state is subordinate to global governance."

Thoughts on Covid-19: The Great Reset, by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Mallerethttps://www.henrymakow.com/stevengu...at-reset-by-klaus-schwab-and-thierry-malleret

by Steven Guinness

(abridged by henrymakow.com)

Shortly after the World Economic Forum launched their 'Great Reset' initiative, a new book titled, 'Covid-19: The Great Reset', authored by senior executives Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret ensued.

As touched upon in my last article, there are 5 planks to the Great Reset - economic, societal, geopolitical, environmental and technological - all of which the book covers in detail. But I want to focus largely on the conclusion, as it is here where the author's motivations and rationale for championing a Great Reset, in the wake of Covid-19, become clearer.

Schwab and Malleret characterize the future direction of the world as 'The Post Pandemic Era', a phrase that is repeated ad nauseam throughout. Rather than define it to a particular outcome, the authors opt instead to ask whether this new era will be marked by more or less cooperation between nations. Will countries turn inward resulting in the growth of nationalism and protectionism, or will they sacrifice their own interests for greater interdependence? ...

NO RETURN TO NORMALITY

One thing the authors do write on from a position of clarity is that never can the world return to normal. Or more to the point, be allowed to return to normal. Their view is that before Covid-19 took hold, a 'broken sense of normalcy prevailed'. The situation now is that the virus 'marks a fundamental inflection point in our global trajectory.' In a very short space of time it 'magnified the fault lines that beset our economies and societies'.

If it was not already obvious, then the authors confirm over the last few pages of the book that the United Nations' Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development program is intertwined with the Great Reset. This is evident when studying the WEF's Strategic Intelligence unit. Sustainable Development and the Great Reset go hand in hand.

For Agenda 2030 to be implemented successfully, Schwab and Malleret offer an alternative to the possibility of countries failing to come together. As you might expect, it revolves around collaboration and cooperation. In their eyes, no progress can otherwise be made. Covid-19 offers the opportunity to 'embed greater societal equality and sustainability into the recovery'. And, crucially, this would 'accelerate rather than delay progress towards 2030 Sustainable Development Goals'.

WINDOW.jpg

But it does not end simply with the full implementation of Agenda 2030. Schwab and Malleret want to go further. Their aim is that the open exposure of weaknesses within existing global infrastructure 'may compel us to act faster by replacing failed institutions, processes, and rules with new ones that are better suited to current and future needs.'

To convey the importance of this statement, the authors state that this alone is 'the essence of the Great Reset'. What they appear to be seeking is global transformation where systems & the age of the algorithm take precedent over political institutions. We are already beginning to see moves by major global institutions like the Trilateral Commission, the World Trade Organisation and the European Union to 'reform' & 'rejuvenate' both their work & membership. Covid-19 has undoubtedly straightened the hand of global planners and their quest for reformation.

As 'Covid-19: The Great Reset' was published, it was accompanied by an article written by Schwab and Malleret. Called, 'COVID-19's legacy: This is how to get the Great Reset right', they stated plainly that not only will a lot of things change forever, 'the worst of the pandemic is yet to come':

We will be dealing with its fallout for years, and many things will change forever. It has wrought (and will continue to do so) economic disruption of monumental proportions.

Indeed, no industry or business will be able to avoid the impact of the changes ahead. Either they adapt to fit in with the Great Reset agenda (assuming they have the resources to do so), or they will not survive. According to Schwab & Malleret, 'millions of companies risk disappearing', whilst only 'a few' e.g. corporate monoliths, will be strong enough to withstand the disruption. It is your smaller companies and independent run businesses that are faced with ruin, opening the door to a new era of mergers and acquisitions that will further erode consumer choice & competition.

SCAMDEMIC

Schwab and Malleret tell us that the worst of the pandemic is yet to come, and from an economic standpoint, I would not doubt them. But let's look at the health aspect for a moment. Global media coverage of Covid-19 has characterized it as a deadly virus that kills with impunity, and without the antidote of a vaccine could devour communities whole.

Perhaps surprisingly, the authors offer up a little fact-based logic. They admit that Covid-19 is 'one of the least deadly pandemics in the last 2000 years', and barring something unforeseen 'the consequences of the virus will be mild compared to previous pandemics.' At the time the book was published, 0.006% of the global population were reported to have died from Covid-19. But even this low figure is not altogether accurate.

In the UK for instance the way the death rate has been calculated has meant that people who have been diagnosed with the virus and then succumbed to an accident within 28 days of being tested will have their cause of death marked as Covid-19.

To quote Professor Yoon Loke, from the University of East Anglia, and Professor Carl Heneghan, from Oxford University:

Anyone who has tested COVID positive but subsequently died at a later date of any cause will be included on the PHE COVID death figures.

Schwab and Malleret could not be clearer when they write that Covid-19 'does not constitute an existential threat or a shock that will leave its imprint on the world's population for decades'. As it stands the Spanish Flu and HIV/AIDS have a larger mortality rate.

It was not an uncontrollable spread of Covid-19 that caused governments around the world to shut down their national economies, but the data modelling of unaccountable technocrats like Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London that predicted hundreds of thousands of people were at immediate risk of dying without the imposition of social restrictions, which we now know to be a combination of social distancing and lockdown measures.

When Schwab and Malleret talk about Covid-19 leaving its imprint on the world, the truth of the matter is that it is the measures imposed in the name of Covid-19 that have caused widespread economic destruction, not the virus itself. That distinction is one that mainstream outlets in particular refuse to engage with.

NWO-goals.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from previous post...

CONCLUSION

In summary, if we are to take the authors at their word, then they see a rise in nationalism and protectionism off the back of Covid-19 as a detriment to the quest for a Great Reset. The much-coveted Sustainable Development Goals could even be at risk should nations turn inward. IMF Managing Director has said the world has a choice between the Great Reset or the Great Reversal (the Great Reversal being 'more poverty, more fragmentation, and less trade') I would argue that there is another way of looking at it...

The scale of change that globalists are calling for through the vehicle of a Great Reset, which by definition is global in nature, will in my view require the implosion of the current world order to lay the foundations for new world order. The old must make way for the new. And the one method for how that could be achieved is through increased kickback against interdependence.

Sustained crises offer many opportunities for global planners. The potential for a contested U.S. election, an upcoming no-deal Brexit & warnings of 'vaccine nationalism' are three eventualities that if brought to bear could be exploited and used to advance the cause for a Great Reset. I would say that the further the world appears from collaboration and cooperation, the more people are going to call for those very same things if they become increasingly desperate...

...As yet there is not a widespread clamoring for change. But that time is coming. Whether it be in the name of Agenda 2030 (aka Sustainable Development), The Green New Deal or The Great Reset, it would amount to largely the same outcome - the subjugation once and for all of national sovereignty where the nation-state is subordinate to global governance.

...............................Blessings to all, even if not interested in reading the article.......................

APAK

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am however a '911 was an inside job' fan and nothing will sway me from this position. I've done tons of research on it using real science and engineering for most of it and also by using my experience as an USAF aerospace engineer who knows was planes can do and cannot, for one, and what causes buildings to fall essentially within their own footprint . A segment of the bad actors that created this 911 false flag are the same or are kin to the ones in this current 'slow walking/evolving' false flag we are experiencing today.

I to have considered the 9/11 event as to why the building collapsed as they did.

Can you please provide your understanding about all of the loud "explosion" like noises that occurred while the buildings were collapsing?

Also can you identify any prophecy that the 9/11 event could be associated with?

Shalom

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I to have considered the 9/11 event as to why the building collapsed as they did.

Can you please provide your understanding about all of the loud "explosion" like noises that occurred while the buildings were collapsing?

Also can you identify any prophecy that the 9/11 event could be associated with?

Shalom
Maybe in more detail later although as a primer, ..

...the explosion(s) were detonations caused by strategically pre-planted explosives, under each building, and inside the buildings at specific floors etc. There was ample time to place these explosives in these locations and without prying eyes...example..several days before the event a first -time ever power cut was experienced to NYTC #1 and #2 Building for 2-3 days, under the guise of a major electrical rework excuse within each building...folks noticed after their return concrete debris laying around their office areas on the window sills and even heard drilling noises at work coming from unoccupied floors of offices....and there is more..

I have footage of the 'fall' of Buildings 1 and 2 and one other, clearly showing a Christmas blinking lights tree show effect of explosives going off in a controlled fashion from the top moving sequentially down the building as they fell. Now the explosions in the basement were of a different kind.....these went off first to take the 'feet out'..yes, they were all a type of classical demolition with different explosives to cause higher temperatures and cause vaporization of steel and granulation of the materials, of concrete and other materials possible...ie it produced very fine powder debris and clouds...

I have literally hundreds of 1st hand, 2nd hand and 3rd hand info and data artifacts on this subject...I made a 3 set DVD of it all as an info home made documentary in 2005...

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You provided your understanding of the mechanism by which both buildings collapsed which also provided a plausible explanation of how the noises of the apparent explosions were achieved through your conspiracy theories for the 9/11 collapses of both buildings. I on the other hand came to a very different conclusion that did not need for both buildings to be rigged with explosives to bring then both down in the manner in which they collapsed.

I also asked you a question concerning whether or not the 9/11 event was recorded within the End Time Prophecies when I posted the following question:-

I am still waiting for your answer to this question.

Shalom

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You provided your understanding of the mechanism by which both buildings collapsed which also provided a plausible explanation of how the noises of the apparent explosions were achieved through your conspiracy theories for the 9/11 collapses of both buildings. I on the other hand came to a very different conclusion that did not need for both buildings to be rigged with explosives to bring then both down in the manner in which they collapsed.

I also asked you a question concerning whether or not the 9/11 event was recorded within the End Time Prophecies when I posted the following question:-

I am still waiting for your answer to this question.

Shalom
Sorry about that...no I cannot off hand find 9/11 in prophecy, although I have not looked at it in depth, or searched for a fitting. There are folks that say this event is in the Bible though.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And many still think that this COVID-19 thing was an accident and there is no conspiracy...afoot

Here's more fuel that says otherwise....yes, it's a stunning revelation
@Backlit @Nancy @Heart2Soul @Helen @Reggie Belafonte @Enoch111
@historyb @FollowHim @Rita @Jay Ross

WORLD BANK DOCUMENT LISTS COVID-19 PROGRAM ENDING IN MARCH 2025
Stunning Revelation
National File - SEPTEMBER 7, 2020

The World Bank’s COVID-19 Strategic Preparedness and Response Program documents, marked “For Official Use Only,” identify the Bank’s COVID-19 program as ending in March 2025, more than four years away from our current date (read page 1 of 60). The program’s start date was April 2020.

worldbankwow.jpg

The World Bank website has an active record for “COVID-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus (902780) exports by country in 2018” even though the World Health Organization did not name Coronavirus “COVID-19” until February 2020 amid this year’s outbreak. There is also a record for COVID-19 tests exported in 2017. At this time, we await a clear explanation from officials as to why this record exists, and will update accordingly.

2017-1.jpg

worldbank.jpeg

there's more of the same...this was a rigied and planned conspiracy against the public from the start. This on-going false flag event is a run for a NWO...we are seeing it unfold right before our eyes.....what more do you need to know...?

Blessings,

APAK

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Sorry about that...no I cannot off hand find 9/11 in prophecy, although I have not looked at it in depth, or searched for a fitting. There are folks that say this event is in the Bible though.
Nope its not biblical enough for me, its the men's work. Many sign of it, some of movies and cartoon were obviously planned it or they'd saw it.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
The World Bank website has an active record for “COVID-19 Diagnostic Test Instruments and apparatus (902780) exports by country in 2018” even though the World Health Organization did not name Coronavirus “COVID-19” until February 2020 amid this year’s outbreak. There is also a record for COVID-19 tests exported in 2017. At this time, we await a clear explanation from officials as to why this record exists, and will update accordingly.

there's more of the same...this was a rigied and planned conspiracy against the public from the start. This on-going false flag event is a run for a NWO...we are seeing it unfold right before our eyes.....what more do you need to know...?

Blessings,

APAK
COVID-19

A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 6
G = 7
H = 8
I = 9
J = 10
K = 11
L = 12
M = 13
N = 14
O = 15
P = 16
Q = 17
R = 18
S = 19
T = 20
U = 21
V = 22

CORONA = 3 + 15 + 18 + 15 + 14 + 1 = 66 (sign of the beast)

COVID-19 / COVID-AI (19 equals to A & I)
So, Covid was an Artficial Intelligence

See, how they engineering our lives in the future. Is this a gift or curse ?
Technology will replace God's works from people's life. Mankind will no longer depends on God, they will make elites as being gods.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I think many prophecy these days since 1990 was related to "Bible Codes", those bible codes was coded from alogarithm of Old Covenant books in the bible. I think that was the reason of Daniel sealed the book with the letters. In some website I'd found that those bible codes was revealed the name of "hitler" and nazi as the one of decoded name inside the OC bible. Does the twin tower was also appeared in this decoded names of bible codes ?
Does the OC was written with the base of Kabbalah ?

Does this movie represent "Bible Codes" name list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.