Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rita

Jay, you have your words I have mine on this subject. I do understand your view, in general. It is not one I would rely on though because of much documented evidence, eye-witness testimony, my extensive formal education and work experiences that involve aerodynamics, thermal dynamics, structural analysis etc, and the science behind it all - of the buildings structure and the type of planes and other major subjects and factors. They all point to an inside job that killed nearly 3000 or so people for geopolitical gain, military-industrial complex greed with new 'perpetual/generational' wars and the development of imposition of new domestic restrictive laws on the public under the guise of a terror attack on a nation.

Until later then, on to a new subject.. Peace and blessings to you....APAK
I don’t agree with you on many things Apak, but have to admit I lean more towards your conclusions here. I didn’t at first, took a number of years after the event x
Rita

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
@Yan, some of the public evidence even found on the internet and taken-off years ago show that after the two WTC Buildings fell there were temperatures recorded at the base and below ground level of over 1000 F deg. in many places for WEEKS. They found thermate and thermite residue. They found radio-active residue on specific metals. They found heavily fused meteorite like metals and other components; all mangled together as lave mixed with metals. Some steel columns and sheets were still literally burning in places. Firefighters had they boot melting before their eyes and heavy machinery tires were being flattened by the heat. They also found that many steel perimeter columns and interior joists were cut to about 28 and 48 foot lengths. Perfect for easy trailer transport and quick disposal; and this did occur with a transport company ready to go with a fleet of semi-trucks. Around the perimeters of the buildings, cars parked in several lots were literally burned up or scorched to a light orange brown color. As if there were flame-throwers used on them.
Explosives of mil spec and even experimental micro-thermo (nuke) devices were used...some of the columns literally evaporated as they descended.

APAK
Its look like thermite is a mix of fuel & oxidizer that burned from metal or aluminium. About any evidence that you might have suspected as mil spec explosives or micro-thermo, is there any video or documents that support the discovery ?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t agree with you on many things Apak, but have to admit I lean more towards your conclusions here. I didn’t at first, took a number of years after the event x
Rita
Thanks Rita...always keep your options open...we can always change our minds along the way....APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yan
I have to dig in my archives...I have most of them in a movie format that are much too large in size to exhibit here...Here'a one loose one I found...around Building #2....you can see cars burned..and they are not right next to the building either..there was an external Man-made energy source powerful enough to do this damage..interesting right...?

upload_2020-9-9_11-4-8.png

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yan Let me try and add this 'short' clip from firefighters working below the building level..they describe some places as an iron foundry with molten metal flowing like lava..NOGO the site does not allow .wmv file types...oh well..sorry

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yan ...I did find an article on the web since 2013, some 8 years after I compiled all my results into 3 DVD set....it does speak to the subject you wanted more data on..It's not a movie unfortunately although it does speak to some of what I just described to you on the subject.....

---------------------------------------------------

← Noam Chomsky and the Willful Ignorance of 9/11

How to Debunk WTC Thermite
Posted on December 8, 2013by Kevin Ryan
The evidence for the presence of thermite at the World Trade Center (WTC) on 9/11 is extensive and compelling. This evidence has accumulated to the point at which we can say that WTC thermite is no longer a hypothesis, it is a tested and proven theory. Therefore it is not easy to debunk it. But the way to do so is not difficult to understand.

To debunk the thermite theory, one must first understand the evidence for it and then show how all of that evidence is either mistaken or explained by other phenomena. Here are the top ten categories of evidence for thermite at the WTC.

1. Molten metal: There are numerous photographs and eyewitness testimonies to the presence of molten metal at the WTC, both in the buildings and in the rubble. No legitimate explanation has been provided for this evidence other than the exothermic reaction of thermite, which generates the temperatures required and molten iron as a product.
  2. The fires at Ground Zero could not be put out for several months. Despite the application of millions of gallons of water to the pile, several rainfall events at the site, and the use of a chemical fire suppressant, the fires would not subside. Thermal images made by satellite showed that the temperatures in the pile were far above that expected in the debris from a typical structure fire. Only thermite, which contains its own oxidant and therefore cannot be extinguished by smothering it, can explain this evidence.
  3. Numerous eyewitnesses who were fleeing the area described the air mass as a hot wind filled with burning particles.[1] This evidence agrees with the presence of large quantities of thermite byproducts in the air, including hot metallic microspheres and still-reacting agglomerates of thermite.
  4. Numerous vehicles were scorched or set on fire in the area. Photographic evidence shows that cars parked within the lower-level garage areas of the WTC complex burned as if impacted by a super-hot wind like that described by the eyewitnesses. All non-metallic parts of the cars, including the plastic, rubber, and glass, were completely burned off by a hot blast.
  5. There was a distinct “white smoke” present—clearly different from smoke caused by a normal structural fire—as indicated by eyewitnesses and photographic evidence.[2] The second major product of the thermite reaction is aluminum oxide, which is emitted as a white solid shortly after reaction.
  6. Peer-reviewed, scientific research confirmed the presence of extremely high temperatures at the WTC. The high temperatures were evidenced by metallic and other microspheres, along with evaporated metals and silicates. These findings were confirmed by 9/11 investigators and by scientists at an independent company and at the United States Geologic Survey.
  7. The elemental composition of the metallic microspheres from the WTC dust matches that of metallic microspheres produced by the thermite reaction.
  8. The environmental data collected at Ground Zero in the months following 9/11 indicate that violent incendiary fires, like those produced by thermite, occurred on specific dates. Peer-reviewed scientific analysis of these data show that the components of thermite spiked to extraordinary levels on specific dates in both the air and aerosol emissions at Ground Zero.
  9. Carbon nanotubes have been found in the WTC dust and in the lungs of 9/11 first responders. Formation of carbon nanotubes requires extremely high temperatures, specific metal catalysts, and carbon compounds exactly like those found in nanothermite formulations. Researchers have discovered that nanothermite produces the same kinds of carbon nanotubes. That finding has been confirmed by independent analysis in a commercial contract laboratory.
  10. A peer-reviewed scientific publication has identified the presence of nanothermite in the WTC dust. One of the critical aspects of that paper has been confirmed by an independent scientist. A visual comparison between nanothermite residues and particles found in the WTC dust is remarkable.
There is also a great deal of indirect evidence for the thermite theory. This includes the attempts by the government agency NIST to downplay the evidence for thermite. It also includes things like a weak effort by Rupert Murdoch’s National Geographic Channel to discredit the ability of thermite to cut structural steel, which was itself roundly discredited by an independent investigator. It is now unquestionable that thermite can cut structural steel as needed for a demolition.

Therefore, debunking the WTC thermite theory is not easy but is very straightforward. Doing so simply requires addressing the evidence listed above point by point, and showing in each case how an alternative hypothesis can explain that evidence better. Given the scientific grounding of the thermite theory, use of the scientific method, including experiments and peer-reviewed publications, would be essential to any such debunking effort.

read next Post for contd....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is almost certainly why we have seen no such debunking. Instead, the people working to refute the WTC thermite theory have resorted to what might be called a case study in how NOT to respond to scientific evidence.

The failed thermite theory debunkers have produced:

• Thousands of chat room comments and other posts yet not one peer-reviewed scientific article.
  • Alternate hypotheses that have little or no evidence to support them. For example, the mini-nuke hypothesis and the “Star Wars Beam” hypothesis.
  • Government scientists declaring that the evidence simply doesn’t exist.
  • Attempts to exaggerate the meaning of the evidence, for example by saying that thermite or nanothermite could not have caused all of the effects seen at the WTC.
  • Deceptive efforts to introduce the government contractors who created the official accounts as independent scientists.
The last of these methods has been the most popular. Trying to debunk the tenth piece of evidence for WTC thermite, NIST contractor James Millette produced an unreviewed paper that purports to replicate the finding of nanothermite in the WTC dust. This was apparently organized in the hope that doing so would discredit all of the evidence for thermite at the WTC.

Millette is well known for having helped create the official reports on the analysis of WTC dust. He was responsible for creating the form that was used to pre-screen all materials found in the dust prior to any analysis by official investigators. Those official reports did not mention any of the evidence listed above, in particular failing to report the abundant iron microspheres scattered throughout the WTC dust. Additionally, Millette’s official report team did not find any red-gray chips, let alone nanothermite.

As he worked to debunk the WTC thermite research, Millette was still unable to find any iron microspheres. But he did claim to have finally found the red-gray chips. Curiously, he did not attempt to replicate the testing that would determine if those chips were thermitic.

Claiming to have found the chips, Millette perfomed an XEDS analysis for elemental composition but failed to do any of the other tests including BSE, DSC, the flame test, the MEK test, or measurement of the chip resistivity. Having inexplicably “ashed” the chips at 400 °C in a muffle furnace, thereby proving that they were not the materials of interest (which ignite at 430 °C), Millette ignored the remainder of the study he had set out to replicate. Because he did not do the DSC test, he could not do XEDS of the spheres formed from the chips. Since he had still not found spheres in the dust, he could not test those and this allowed him to ignore the testing of spheres from the thermite reaction.

Millette rested his case on FTIR, which I have also performed on chips from WTC dust but with a much different result. Like Millette’s paper, my FTIR work is not yet part of a peer-reviewed publication and therefore should not be taken as authoritative evidence. There has been less urgency to this supplemental work because what has been done to date has received no legitimate response from the government or from much of the scientific community. That sad fact should be the central point of discussion today.

In any case, Millette attempted only one tenth of the tests in his struggle to replicate (or refute) one tenth of the evidence for thermite at the WTC. His un-reviewed “one percent approach” was nonetheless very convincing to many people, including some of the people who produced the official reports for 9/11. But it is obvious to others that Millette’s work was not a replication in any sense of the word.

I’m looking forward to the peer-reviewed scientific article that finally does replicate the nanothermite paper or any of the other peer-reviewed scientific papers that document the evidence for thermite at the WTC. Hopefully, we can approach those efforts without concerns about the sources and without recalling all the deception and manipulation that preceded them.

Until then, it is important to recognize the difference between the superficial appearance of science and the actual practice of science. Ignoring 90 percent of the evidence is not scientific. And replication of the 10 percent means actually repeating the work. If thermite debunkers and alternate hypothesis supporters can find the courage and focus to step through that challenge, maybe they can begin to add to the discussion.

[1] Here are only a few examples of the hot wind:
“Then the dust cloud hits us. Then it got real hot. It felt like it was going to light up almost.” -Thomas Spinard, FDNY Engine 7
“A wave — a hot, solid, black wave of heat threw me down the block.” – David Handschuh, New York’s Daily News
“When I was running, some hot stuff went down by back, because I didn’t have time to put my coat back on, and I had some — well, I guess between first and second degree burns on my back.” -Marcel Claes, FDNY Firefighter
“And then we’re engulfed in the smoke, which was horrendous. One thing I remember, it was hot. The smoke was hot and that scared me” -Paramedic Manuel Delgado
“I remember making it into the tunnel and it was this incredible amount of wind, debris, heat….” -Brian Fitzpatrick FDNY Firefighter
“A huge, huge blast of hot wind gusting and smoke and dust and all kinds of debris hit me” -Firefighter Louis Giaconelli
“This super-hot wind blew and it just got dark as night and you couldn’t breathe” -Firefighter Todd Heaney

[2] For example, see Joel Meyerowitz, Aftermath: World Trade Center archive. Phaldon Publishing, London, p 178. See photograph of the event on 11/08/01 that shows a stunning and immediate change of cloud-like emissions from the pile, from dark smoke to white cloud.

Bless you,

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yan see this link on (nano)(thermate = thermite + S)/thermite) I have some of these actors and scenes in my files..

APAK

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
@APAK if all that evident is true, what could brings the victims back ? Let it go, let God decide what would their fate into ? Our job as a Christian "Pray and bless the enemy to make them repent and put their fear to God, who knows some day they'll repent and saved from eternal judgement, by doing so you are called as the children of God".

God bless.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What, with all of the conspiracy theories on 9/11, I can say without any fears of being rebuked by God, is that Satan has swamped God's prophetic words concerning the 9/11 event with lies, more lies and damn lies to hid this sign prophecy from us of the pending time of judgement that is coming for Satan and his fellow heavenly hosts as well as the kings of the earth. Sadly, many of the agents that he is using also have the badge of "Christianity" to sustain their lies. The time of the gentiles will end in around 25 years time, give or take a year or two, and many will still be denying God and His sovereignty of the earth at that time by believing the lies of the conspiracy theorists who are explaining it away.

Shalom

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A vet of CA in the prep and ready mode for resistance....families starving....lectures bureaucrats

That video has been removed from utube.
Media seems to be in on the conspiracy: They bombarded us with 'Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder'; but, no concern from the media about Biden's clearly noticeable symptoms of aphasia.

Much of what you are saying sure seems to be true. The evidence, the events, the people involved all seem to point to a grand conspiracy. This may not be what is actually happening; it may just appear to be a conspiracy. If it's not true, we'll all be fine. If it is true, we're all in for a rough road ahead.

They were smart about it. The easy to hate president. The pandemic. They used these circumstances to scare the public. And, it worked. Much of the public is frightened by this pandemic. I have the task of trying to help these people get back out into the world and live again; but, many of them are unconvinced that its safe to go outside and be around others (these are phone interviews; they won't come out to my office). Our leaders and the news media, as well as the medical professionals, all have people so stressed that fights are starting all over the place over the stupid masks.

I struggle with my religion. My instincts tell me to prepare for war. Jesus wants me to "resist not evil" and "turn the other cheek". I pray that all Christians will follow Jesus.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Media seems to be in on the conspiracy: They bombarded us with 'Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder'; but, no concern from the media about Biden's clearly noticeable symptoms of aphasia.

Much of what you are saying sure seems to be true. The evidence, the events, the people involved all seem to point to a grand conspiracy. This may not be what is actually happening; it may just appear to be a conspiracy. If it's not true, we'll all be fine. If it is true, we're all in for a rough road ahead.

They were smart about it. The easy to hate president. The pandemic. They used these circumstances to scare the public. And, it worked. Much of the public is frightened by this pandemic. I have the task of trying to help these people get back out into the world and live again; but, many of them are unconvinced that its safe to go outside and be around others (these are phone interviews; they won't come out to my office). Our leaders and the news media, as well as the medical professionals, all have people so stressed that fights are starting all over the place over the stupid masks.

I struggle with my religion. My instincts tell me to prepare for war. Jesus wants me to "resist not evil" and "turn the other cheek". I pray that all Christians will follow Jesus.

If they are truly Christian they will always follow Jesus and the truth. Preparation of the heart , mind and one's actions are all important. In the States at least it is BBB preparation rule - Bible (scripture, truth and the will of God) Beans (supplies to feed family and yourself) and Bullets (different calibers for protection and food if necessary)...God Bless...APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK if all that evident is true, what could brings the victims back ? Let it go, let God decide what would their fate into ? Our job as a Christian "Pray and bless the enemy to make them repent and put their fear to God, who knows some day they'll repent and saved from eternal judgement, by doing so you are called as the children of God".

God bless.
Look, why be upset and overly sensitive over the answers I gave on this subject? I took the time to answer you in kindness. And yes some folks are just fly-by-nights and want to grandstand and fib on these types of subjects and others. I do want to share the truth as I find it, uncut and unbiased...So about you crying now for me to 'let it go' took me by surprise and is quite a dishonest and an inappropriate response by you, don't you think? I will be more careful in the future and not share any inquiry with you if you are to come apart at the seams like this, without warning...it is not a big deal for me anyway.....APAK

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Look, I brought this subject up to you as you were wondering about it. I took the time to answer you in kindness. And yes some folks are just fly-by-nights and want to grandstand and fib on these types of subjects and others. So about you crying now for me to 'let it go' is quite a dishonest and inappropriate response by you, don't you think? I will be more careful in the future and not share any inquiry with you if you are to come apart at the seams like this, without warning...APAK
If you were share only to me, so you will send those evident by direct private message to me, isn't that right ?
But by posting here in public, you're agree to deliver those to others.
Look, I just want you to know that the way you put the evident to public is to expose the darkness (Ephesians 5:8-17). But if you haven't found who was the main actors behind those attack you cannot pursue the justice to whom, isn't it ?
We should surrender into the Lord, let him do the job to reveals those and all we have to do is pray, bless, and let God take over the problem that beyond our authority.

God Bless You

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were share only to me, so you will send those evident by direct private message to me, isn't that right ?
But by posting here in public, you're agree to deliver those to others.
Look, I just want you to know that the way you put the evident to public is to expose the darkness (Ephesians 5:8-17). But if you haven't found who was the main actors behind those attack you cannot pursue the justice to whom, isn't it ?
We should surrender into the Lord, let him do the job to reveals those and all we have to do is pray, bless, and let God take over the problem that beyond our authority.

God Bless You
You are confused. I was just sharing information on this subject, nothing more. You cannot dictate to me how and why I should present and put this in the public's eye. That is a bit much and unrealistic on your part don't you think? I will continue to bring up subjects that show truth that hide in the shadows regardless of what you think about my presentation.....cheers..APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another great video by an experienced doctor.....COVID-19 has never been 'purified. ' Hence it does not scientifically exist 'yet.' Why not? The burden of proof is on those that say it does... to prove it...

APAK

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Yan, some of the public evidence even found on the internet and taken-off years ago show that after the two WTC Buildings fell there were temperatures recorded at the base and below ground level of over 1000 F deg. in many places for WEEKS. They found thermate and thermite residue. They found radio-active residue on specific metals. They found heavily fused meteorite like metals and other components; all mangled together as lave mixed with metals. Some steel columns and sheets were still literally burning in places. Firefighters had they boot melting before their eyes and heavy machinery tires were being flattened by the heat. They also found that many steel perimeter columns and interior joists were cut to about 28 and 48 foot lengths. Perfect for easy trailer transport and quick disposal; and this did occur with a transport company ready to go with a fleet of semi-trucks. Around the perimeters of the buildings, cars parked in several lots were literally burned up or scorched to a light orange brown color. As if there were flame-throwers used on them.
Explosives of mil spec and even experimental micro-thermo (nuke) devices were used...some of the columns literally evaporated as they descended.

APAK

This is all reverse logic. The energy involved in a fueled jet flying into a building is insane. Enclosed fires can reach 1000c with oxygen rich environments and massive movements of air.
A 500,000 ton building collapsing is a vast amount of energy. Whatever is observed it is a normal feature of an extra ordinary event. Unfortunately because so many died it is an insult to suggest a crime with no evidence. Powder aluminium is not enough.

Thermite welding is used in railway building to melt and fuse rails together. Just see what's needed. The notion such localised preparation was through 80 floors with co ordinated initiation is absurd. A thermite reaction takes 5 seconds to cut through 1ft of steel. Too slow for what is observed.
Thermite does not explode, it ignites and slowly burns in a chemical reaction. But desperate people need a conspiracy, literally.......God bless you

Reactions: Jay Ross

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cartoon Virus" = Satanist 1984 -- Insider
September 9, 2020

ease.jpeg

"In the State of Victoria, they're living as battery hens - no worries...When we tell you and your family to get on the cattle trains, you will."

Tweet from inside Melbourne Detention Camp
Matt Lowe
@aisle75
· 11h
Replying to @ClarkeMicah
Here in Melbourne we're on 23hr home detention (1hr exercise), 8pm curfew, 5km radius w/o papers, no weddings/funerals/church, most businesses closed, drone surveillance, mandatory masks, arrests for FB posts..for 694 deaths in pop of 6.6M (0.01%)! Hope sanity prevails in the UK!

Fozdyke-- "The engineered and long-term deaths, poverty, social disorder, economic depression
and currency collapse will be blamed on a cartoon virus."

Aloysius Fozdyke belongs to Sydney's satanist Alpha Lodge. He first unveiled world satanic control here ten years ago.

The Colonies of China
by Aloysius J. Fozdyke
(henrymakow.com)
Australians have really settled into the new order
and are getting ready to sell their homes to Chinese investors. This is how it's done! Essentially, totalitarianism has finally been imposed and joyously accepted. As their economies die, the culling from lack of medication will be blamed on a cartoon virus. The brave, bronzed Aussie has long been a tasteless joke.
On any objective assessment, there are too many "useless eaters", many of whom are sick or 'scrapings from the bottom of the gene pool'. Global human population is out of control. Let the games begin! The elderly and chronically sick - in that order.
Medications will run out. That's not insider information, that's just obvious, given the state of supply-lines in just about everything - internationally. Catastrophe comes close. The engineered and long-term deaths, poverty, social disorder, economic depression and currency collapse will be blamed on a cartoon virus.
ch-flag.jpg

Only last year, the Chinese flag was hoisted over a Victorian police station and all Australian political parties (together with their lapdogs) are on our side. Australians are ready, indeed anxious, to live in a Chinese Special Economic Zone. The new Empire is Chinese and Australians, New Zealanders and Canadians have their deserved place in that empire. None of these countries ever experienced a revolution, so they still have colonial mindsets which will make their handovers easier.
'The Lord is my shepherd' and like all good shepherds, he eventually leads his sheep to the slaughterhouse. That's what shepherds do, and that time is now! Even the churches have been neutered.
Internationally, America is a basket-case - with its mongrelized, uneducated population (possessing attention spans shorter than their pubes); ghost cities burning, and unpayable debt. 'Land of the free and the home of the brave'; don't make me belly-laugh sardonically!
Soon the superannuation of Australians and New Zealanders will be squandered. But even if they wake up, they're disarmed and docile. In the State of Victoria, they're living as battery hens - no worries.
Freedoms were taken away by the Salami Method - a slice at a time. There's so few and inconsequential freedoms left that it doesn't really matter. When we tell you and your family to get on the cattle trains, you will. Your future, together with your pension and superannuation funds await their transformation. Solve et coagula!
mel.jpg

(Who thought the NWO would be wearing a silly mask?)
Our law is the law of the strong and the joy of the world. It's predation consecrated. The young are mostly ours already and the rest don't care, so there's no way we can lose. Our solutions are brutal but work quickly. Fiefdom instead of freedom. The demonic instead of the democratic. We work with Thrones, not throngs.
Satan is merely one of the innumerable names for the deity we worship. He is humanity's true savior, as will be seen through the deeds of His willing co-workers: that "I may one day walk with Satan; in His world, with His bride; And that I may become greater than the mortal I am leaving behind; the mortal which must die that a God may be born!"
-----------------------------
Related- by AJF
#Scamdemic Masks Chinese Expansion

"The Crash will be Quick"

-------------------------------

As with other believers, I pray for spiritual and mental strength, knowledge, as the will of the Spirit is given to me as others, individually, to perform and function as parts of the body of Christ. All cannot and are not designed to preach peace all the time, we are all not spiritual leaders, all cannot preach the truth all the time even though we study scripture and listen to the Spirit, all cannot preach resistance and preparation all the time, all cannot be on the walls of the castle, warning those inside them, using their gift of acute discernment, of a coming calamity on the horizon. We all have different personalities and therefore perform different functions, better and more suited than for others, even as reborn peculiar creatures. Wait on the Spirit for direction in these times, as in any time. We shall overcome in the end, in Christ.

Keep the faith strong through our Lord. By full of joy as we are long-suffering, slow to anger, loving our neighbors and treating our enemies as the Lord requires of them to be treated. Usually with love as the Father loves us, for our reward comes soon...Amen

Pray for Christ to return and restore peace to humanity under his iron rule if necessary, very soon...Amen

APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.