Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They want to implant chips in everyone.

Revelation 13(KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Luke 21 This generation will not pass away until ALL THINGS are fulfilled.

That's us folks.
Maybe we will get implanted. Maybe we'll even get tattoos. But the micro chip of the beast? The tattoo of the beast? How can people be so sure they know what the mark actually is and they have no clue as to who the beast is? In fact, the vast majority of those who believe the mark is a micro chip. (Mark of the beast) don't even believe the beast is even around yet.

Reactions: Rita

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe we will get implanted. Maybe we'll even get tattoos. But the micro chip of the beast? The tattoo of the beast? How can people be so sure they know what the mark actually is and they have no clue as to who the beast is? In fact, the vast majority of those who believe the mark is a micro chip. (Mark of the beast) don't even believe the beast is even around yet.
God gave us enough info to know better than accept a chip implant in my right hand or forehead. They have already implanted many! Not necessarily the Mark.

Reactions: Brakelite

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the Bible is about Jesus, and how He has redeemed mankind from the power of sin.
Jesus was a Jew. Jews wrote nearly all of the Bible.

Romans 11:26-27 (NKJV)
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was a Jew. Jews wrote nearly all of the Bible.

Romans 11:26-27 (NKJV)
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
Revelation 12 is possibly the most beautiful chapter in Revelation. The woman, a picture of God's people in two stages... First Israel and then the church. First a literal local physical nation, then a spiritual global body, who in character are the image of Christ doing His works by faith, glorifying the Father.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12 is possibly the most beautiful chapter in Revelation. The woman, a picture of God's people in two stages... First Israel and then the church. First a literal local physical nation, then a spiritual global body, who in character are the image of Christ doing His works by faith, glorifying the Father.
It's CERTAIN that God didn't intend the Church and Israel to be enemies but friends!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men are saved by faith... Not by their nationality.
So true! And that's what God said about Israel.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So true! And that's what God said about Israel.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
Didn't happen in 1948 or 1967. Don't expect a national revival to a Christ centered theocracy.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a beautiful speech by Robert F Kennedy Jr in Berlin in front of thousands of people.

He is a blessing to many people these days.....he speaks of this virus plandemic...about Fauci, Gates etc...5G crypto currency...

THE WORD IS TRAVELLING AROUND THE GLOBE.....stop listening to leaders that/who sell fear and hate...and want you to be their slaves

Please take a peak at it..

POWERFUL: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Delivers Speech In Berlin- August 29, 2020

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1948 was just the beginning of the prophecy fulfillment.

Sorry, 1948 was the complete fulfilment of the Genesis 15:16 prophecy. As of yet, God is waiting for the end of the visitation of the father's iniquities upon their children and their children's children, (Ex 20:4-6), which still has around another 25 years to run before the redemption of Israel can begin to occur.

I am not sure that God is happy with the blood that has been expended in Judah's return to the land of Abraham's sojourning within the Land of Canaan in 1948 up and until this present time. There has been no repentance for their continual idolatrous worship from the beginning of their existence over the last four ages, including this present age.

Shalom

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry, 1948 was the complete fulfilment of the Genesis 15:16 prophecy.
How do people come to these bizarre conclusions?
But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. (Gen 15:16)

Who and where were the Amorites in 1948? The Amorites were one
of the heathen nations of the land of Canaan. Joshua thoroughly defeated the Amorites, and those who remained became slaves of the Israelites under Solomon. But there were no Amorites around in 1948.

And what in the world does this have to do with COVID FASCISM? Unless Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx are Amorites. Which means that we need another Joshua to go and arrest them.

Reactions: kcnalp

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you think Genesis 15:13-16 was for a time other than Israel's sojourn in Egypt until the time of Moses?

Please quote me accurately. I made no mention of the prophecy in Genesis 12:13-14 which is associated with the exodus from Egypt, or the Genesis 12:15 prophecy which is all to do with the later part of Abraham's life.

If you had said that I think Genesis 12:16 was for a time other than the time that Israel spent in Egypt over a period of 430 years, then you would have quoted me accurately, but you did not and so you were attempting read something into my post that was not there.

From a historical perspective, 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac, some of Abraham's descendants did return to the Land of Canaan in their own strength, encouraged by evangelical Christians who believed that Israel had to return to the Land of Canaan for the End time prophecies to be fulfilled which was based on a false understanding of the respective English Translations because of the tradition already in place.

Shalom

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How do people come to these bizarre conclusions?
But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. (Gen 15:16)

Who and where were the Amorites in 1948? The Amorites were one
of the heathen nations of the land of Canaan. Joshua thoroughly defeated the Amorites, and those who remained became slaves of the Israelites under Solomon. But there were no Amorites around in 1948.

And what in the world does this have to do with COVID FASCISM? Unless Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx are Amorites. Which means that we need another Joshua to go and arrest them.

Please provide a better argument for your rebuttal, without using ridicule of the messenger as your main form of rebuttal. Who were the Amorites during the time of Joshua, they were the people who lived around the land of Canaan in the "mountains." The Amorite people today are the same people group who Solomon made slaves to the Israelites during his reign and who today have embraced the Islamic religion. This religion is the reason why the iniquities of the Amorite people is not yet full and will become so in our near future.

Is there not Islamic influence operating within the world today, particularly with the BLM movement and can the people group that are exercising this influence belong to the Amorites people group today? Oh well, we will see.

How do people come to these bizarre conclusions today? Because they understand the prophecies and have not adopted the many false understandings that are operating today within Christian circles.

Yes I have a book titled Encyclopedia of Biblical Prophecy: - The Complete Guide to Scriptural predictions and their Fulfillment by J. Barton Payne, published in 1973 with its third printing in 1996, which suggests your same conclusion as you have posted, but Payne's conclusion does not take into account that there are three separate and independent prophecies contained in Genesis 12:13-17.

But who am I to criticises your wisdom.

Shalom

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please quote me accurately. I made no mention of the prophecy in Genesis 12:13-14 which is associated with the exodus from Egypt, or the Genesis 12:15 prophecy which is all to do with the later part of Abraham's life.

If you had said that I think Genesis 12:16 was for a time other than the time that Israel spent in Egypt over a period of 430 years, then you would have quoted me accurately, but you did not and so you were attempting read something in my post that was not theree.

From a historical perspective, 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac, some of Abraham's descendants did return to the Land of Canaan in their own strength, encouraged by evangelical Christians who believed that Israel had to return to the Land of Canaan for the End time prophecies to be fulfilled which was based on a false understanding of the respective English Translations because of the tradition already in place.

Shalom
Sorry, 1948 was the complete fulfilment of the Genesis 15:16 prophecy
So you think Genesis 15:13-16 was for a time other than Israel's sojourn in Egypt until the time of Moses?
Thought it was a reasonable question actually. But seeing your in no mood to be convivial or conversational I'll let it go.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thought it was a reasonable question actually. But seeing your in no mood to be convivial or conversational I'll let it go.

Your question actually was not reasonable. In my response I provided the information as to why it was not a reasonable question to ask and how the three prophecies in the verses 13-16 fitted together in the said verses.

The truth of the matter is that your question was not convivial or encouraging for a conversation to be had between us, and as such you got the response that you desired

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your question actually was not reasonable. In my response I provided the information as to why it was not a reasonable question to ask and how the three prophecies in the verses 13-16 fitted together in the said verses.

The truth of the matter is that your question was not convivial or encouraging for a conversation to be had between us, and as such you got the response that you desired
Okay.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:24-28 (NKJV)
24 And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.

Jerusalem Day - Wikipedia

Jerusalem Day (Hebrew: יום ירושלים‎, Yom Yerushalayim) is an Israeli national holiday commemorating the reunification of Jerusalem and the establishment of Israeli control over the Old City in the aftermath of the June 1967 Six-Day War.

Status
Not open for further replies.