Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do appreciate your response as I did this time get a better glimpse into your view of COVID-19. I appreciate that..

A cynic I may be and the 'why' for why COVID-19 is backed by bad actors etc is not that far-fetched and it is quite obvious to me...I will provide this answer to the 'why' all in good time. If I'm still chatting you can count on it that you will get the answer to the 'why'. You may even know the answer to the 'why' by that time.

I'm a non-flat-earth fan. I am however a '911 was an inside job' fan and nothing will sway me from this position. I've done tons of research on it using real science and engineering for most of it and also by using my experience as an USAF aerospace engineer who knows was planes can do and cannot, for one, and what causes buildings to fall essentially within their own footprint . A segment of the bad actors that created this 911 false flag are the same or are kin to the ones in this current 'slow walking/evolving' false flag we are experiencing today.

Thanks,

Blessings

APAK

Ok. Clearly you believe your background qualifies you in civil engineering, when in reality if you take one floor out of a 20 story building the weight of 20 floors will be unstoppable once it starts to move. The trouble with engineers is the tendency to paranoia and victimisation by the evil forces around them. I have worked with such folk all my life. So if you think 911 was an inside job then ofcourse so can Covid be.

I have also learnt how to put to one side those convinced of their version of reality verses what is actually going on.
And what an 80 story building can and cannot do is not actually known, as so few have been built and fewer still collapsed.
And like all such questions, if you have a structural flaw in the design, and this is what fails, it is quite a simple problem.

I am addicted to theories, until they show their true hand, then it is boring.
And this is the point here. Covid is no hoax, you are the hoax, without foundation desire to deny that which is in front of you.
And the deeper problem is our loyalty to Jesus is to truth, honesty and openness. If one believes another brother or sister in Christ is lying then that becomes a serious issues. If one takes it deeper that whole groups, and sincere honest folk are purposely deceiving the world, one has stepped from spiritual maturity into darkness.

I know why folk want to believe in conspiracies because in a strange way it makes the world safer, with defined enemies and those who cannot be trusted, which is often remarkably small. If the world is more random and out of control, with people struggling to make sense of it, and just doing what they can, then the world seems to a lot more difficult and our responsibility so much harder. But that is where we are, in this confusing world where what we sow is what we reap.

God bless you

Reactions: APAK and Jay Ross

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think many prophecy these days since 1990 was related to "Bible Codes", those bible codes was coded from alogarithm of Old Covenant books in the bible. I think that was the reason of Daniel sealed the book with the letters. In some website I'd found that those bible codes was revealed the name of "hitler" and nazi as the one of decoded name inside the OC bible. Does the twin tower was also appeared in this decoded names of bible codes ?
Does the OC was written with the base of Kabbalah ?

Does this movie represent "Bible Codes" name list ?

Bible codes ..... hahahahahaha ..... take any book in any house and you can create codes that make sense ........ that way is madness ......

Reactions: Jay Ross

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry about that...no I cannot off hand find 9/11 in prophecy, although I have not looked at it in depth, or searched for a fitting. There are folks that say this event is in the Bible though.

So you cannot find the 9/11 event described in the Book of Revelations, but you can find conspiracy theories around that same event which effectively hides God's prophetic word from you.

I wonder if you have ever witnessed a Charpy Impact Test and compared what was observed on 9/11 with that experience, and used that to explain the "explosion like noises" while the buildings were imploding downwards?

But who am I to say that you are so wrong in what you "know" happened.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
911 is a good example of physics and a simple lack of understanding by the general public. Drop a brick from two floors up and try and catch it on the ground. Put this as thousands of tons of static building all starting to move as ones. The pressure wave and kinetic energy released is like an explosion. And it grows the faster it falls. It will pulverise anything in its way. Now we rarely see this because nothing so large has ever moved like this. WTC weighs 500,000 tons. 1/3 started falling. It stayed as a block, so each floor got 150,000 tons of force acting on it. No wonder it turned to dust.

Covid is no different. Millions affected, 100.000's dead, an unstoppable force except by isolation.... God bless you

Reactions: Jay Ross

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the peak of Covid-19 in New York, Samaritan's Purse even had to set up a makeshift hospital in Central Park by putting up big tents, since they ran out of room in the hospitals, and that is not a hoax.

They weren't used that much ironically but Cuomo had the gale to send Samaritan's Purse a bill for use of the park and the nurses that came from other states to help were taxed. Boy Cuomo is a great guy, not.

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Covid is no different. Millions affected, 100,000's dead, an unstoppable force except by isolation...
1. Make that 10,000 in the USA (strictly from COVID), and cut all the numbers published worldwide by 90% to get the true picture. That means only 0.1% of the reported deaths are correct.

2. Also 90% of those who test positive have no symptoms. Which means that no special precautions are needed. (And really no testing was necessary. Furthermore, the tests themselves are inaccurate and misleading. So error upon error upon error is being piled up).

3. Also, if HCQ had been freely available at no cost, the death rates could have been drastically reduced. But that would have ruined to agenda.

So if you continue to support the BOGUS PANDEMIC you become a co-conspirator with the evildoers.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1. Make that 10,000 in the USA (strictly from COVID), and cut all the numbers published worldwide by 90% to get the true picture. That means only 0.1% of the reported deaths are correct.

2. Also 90% of those who test positive have no symptoms. Which means that no special precautions are needed. (And really no testing was necessary. Furthermore, the tests themselves are inaccurate and misleading. So error upon error upon error is being piled up).

3. Also, if HCQ had been freely available at no cost, the death rates could have been drastically reduced. But that would have ruined to agenda.

So if you continue to support the BOGUS PANDEMIC you become a co-conspirator with the evildoers.
Evil doers? People who are caring for the ill and dying and working to limit those who get infected are workers for good.

Quite literately by opposing the work of good people is a work of evil. If someone who would live loses their life because they ignore life saving advice and believe there is no threat by listening to cynics and conspiracy theorists have blood on their hands.

What for me is pure niavity that continued spreading of lies and deception will not go unpunished. In war such folk risk charges and imprisonment. Thankfully most are listening to good advice and believe those entrusted with our welfare.

The pure audacity is folk who think there is a conspiracy do not also see the teeth...... I suggest they run away to their holes in the ground as the world is definitely going to eat them.....hahahaha.....a real brave lot ......lol

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Evil doers...
Correct. Evildoers is the proper term for all public health officials and agencies who have deliberately (1) sabotaged HCQ to increase the death rates, and (2) deliberately published false death rates to increase panic and fear-mongering.

What does the Hippocratic Oath declare? "...Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm..."

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you cannot find the 9/11 event described in the Book of Revelations, but you can find conspiracy theories around that same event which effectively hides God's prophetic word from you.

I wonder if you have ever witnessed a Charpy Impact Test and compared what was observed on 9/11 with that experience, and used that to explain the "explosion like noises" while the buildings were imploding downwards?

But who am I to say that you are so wrong in what you "know" happened.

Well of course the fatigue/strain of metals/steel columns under varying temperatures and stresses do emit noises and some loud when these material fail. And some of these noises from the WTC buildings were from this phenomena, no doubt. although the thermite and thermate and other mil speced explosives created the majority, by far, of the energy as loud booms.

And I do not understand, and the intend or implication of your first statement. You have to be a little clearer for me. It seems like you believe that 9/11 in found in the Bible?

Thanks,

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
911 is a good example of physics and a simple lack of understanding by the general public. Drop a brick from two floors up and try and catch it on the ground. Put this as thousands of tons of static building all starting to move as ones. The pressure wave and kinetic energy released is like an explosion. And it grows the faster it falls. It will pulverise anything in its way. Now we rarely see this because nothing so large has ever moved like this. WTC weighs 500,000 tons. 1/3 started falling. It stayed as a block, so each floor got 150,000 tons of force acting on it. No wonder it turned to dust.

Covid is no different. Millions affected, 100.000's dead, an unstoppable force except by isolation.... God bless you
So you believe in the so-called pancake theory. Good for you.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well of course the fatigue/strain of metals/steel columns under varying temperatures and stresses do emit noises and some loud when these material fail. And some of these noises from the WTC buildings were from this phenomena, no doubt. although the thermite and thermate and other mil speced explosives created the majority, by far, of the energy as loud booms.

And I do not understand, and the intend or implication of your first statement. You have to be a little clearer for me. It seems like you believe that 9/11 in found in the Bible?

Thanks,

APAK

Oh well you believe that you know best, but the reality is that you have only shown your ignorance w.r.t. the WTC's and how the buildings collapsed.

Why yes it is described fairly accurately but many theologians have dismissed this as not being possible because of what they believe the scriptures have recorded and their time lines for the End Times.

So be it, but if you do not see it recorded in the book of Revelation, that just means that you are not qualified to comment on the events that have and are playing out at this present time.

Shalom

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh well you believe that you know best, but the reality is that you have only shown your ignorance w.r.t. the WTC's and how the buildings collapsed.

Why yes it is described fairly accurately but many theologians have dismissed this as not being possible because of what they believe the scriptures have recorded and their time lines for the End Times.

So be it, but if you do not see it recorded in the book of Revelation, that just means that you are not qualified to comment on the events that have and are playing out at this present time.

Shalom
Jay, you have your words I have mine on this subject. I do understand your view, in general. It is not one I would rely on though because of much documented evidence, eye-witness testimony, my extensive formal education and work experiences that involve aerodynamics, thermal dynamics, structural analysis etc, and the science behind it all - of the buildings structure and the type of planes and other major subjects and factors. They all point to an inside job that killed nearly 3000 or so people for geopolitical gain, military-industrial complex greed with new 'perpetual/generational' wars and the development of imposition of new domestic restrictive laws on the public under the guise of a terror attack on a nation.

Until later then, on to a new subject.. Peace and blessings to you....APAK

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Correct. Evildoers is the proper term for all public health officials and agencies who have deliberately (1) sabotaged HCQ to increase the death rates, and (2) deliberately published false death rates to increase panic and fear-mongering.

What does the Hippocratic Oath declare? "...Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm..."

This is a serious slander with no proof. Around the world authorities are publishing figures because it helps everyone to react. Our only defence is isolation.

If I carried an illness that killed all who I touched, what would happen to me against my will? Around the world smaller scale the same issue is being addressed.

Because numbers and isolation are our only defence, being liberal on the numbers makes sense if scientifically justified. But testing are our eyes and ears. So we know the 2nd wave is here.

When our lives are saved by medics, will you angrily tell them how they did the only thing we could, isolate?

If anything describes the stupidity of such a position, this is it. God bless you.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you believe in the so-called pancake theory. Good for you.
If you look at the footage, it is obvious. The top 30 floors, move, tilt, and then cut through the lower part of the building, like a knife through butter.
It is quite simple.

The design encouraged this failure, the floors disengaging with the walls, then collapsing like an unzipped bananna. Building stay up through spread load. Make this a point load, with point failure, and it unzips. WTC relied on the glass skin holding it all together. Ripple this free, and the support goes. It is all in the footage, just absolutely obvious. God bless you

What for me clinched it is the sag, tilt, and knife like cutting the building from then on. Where the planes hit, the tower hit lower down goes first as more weight of the building above to create this failure. Once you see it it is child's play......

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thermite explosives

I got to laugh hahahaha
No building has ever been destroyed this way, intentionally.

To destroy a building with explosives takes months of preparation and planning, and can easily go wrong. But here the perfect solution was planned, put in place and executed. How many guys would it take to set up and how much detonation wire? Hundreds and miles of wire.

The fact the buildings fell down as they did shows we are playing with massive forces which we take for granted.

Each time you enter such place do you understand the trust involved? Each pillar holding thousands of tons of building above. We are a pompous people to trust so much. But when it fails it must be demolition not simple physics.......

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Thermite explosives

I got to laugh hahahaha
No building has ever been destroyed this way, intentionally.

To destroy a building with explosives takes months of preparation and planning, and can easily go wrong. But here the perfect solution was planned, put in place and executed. How many guys would it take to set up and how much detonation wire? Hundreds and miles of wire.

The fact the buildings fell down as they did shows we are playing with massive forces which we take for granted.

Each time you enter such place do you understand the trust involved? Each pillar holding thousands of tons of building above. We are a pompous people to trust so much. But when it fails it must be demolition not simple physics.......
I think I've found the answer, those steel being used as a main building structure was from A36 type steel a mix of carbon & iron, regarding of this data. And what makes the steel become leak and corrosion was from the aviation gas that has the H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide), this chemical was used in aviation gas production. As I found in research sheet of oil & gas company was experiencing the same with their drilling tools as found in the attached document. So, it make sense now that the structural steel was leak and the H2S made it as the cause of steel corrosion. The question now is, if the structural steel was built as a conjuction with other steel in one building, how did the corrosion affecting other steel ?
Or the structural steel was built in straight continuous connection with one another ?

Attachments

• 230076-the-roles-of-h2s-gas-in-behavior-of-carb-eb1196bb.pdf
    249 KB · Views: 0

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think I've found the answer, those steel being used as a main building structure was from A36 type steel a mix of carbon & iron, regarding of this data. And what makes the steel become leak and corrosion was from the aviation gas that has the H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide), this chemical was used in aviation gas production. As I found in research sheet of oil & gas company was experiencing the same with their drilling tools as found in the attached document. So, it make sense now that the structural steel was leak and the H2S made it as the cause of steel corrosion. The question now is, if the structural steel was built as a conjuction with other steel in one building, how did the corrosion affecting other steel ?
Or the structural steel was built in straight continuous connection with one another ?

There are some cascade issues in the WTC collapse. The temperature was probably not enough to weaken the steel girders, but if it was enough to destroy the attachments of the floor supports and the outer wall or to allow a distortion of the outer wall, and the steel girders would then be free to fall. Once moving the loads change and what is impossible becomes possible.

It is obvious the suspended ceiling was a weakness which has been removed or not considered for other buildings. Once you realise the physics and structural vulnerability this flaw created, it is obvious whatever happened it used this weakness. It is also obvious the top of the building collapsed or fell as a single item into the lower building. Whatever the lower energy level needed, a plane flying into a building provided it. There is zero other examples of how well a structure will survive such a thing, but clearly it is possible to destroy such a building.

What is also clear is those who want conspiracy alternatives to everything will choose 911 and also covid 19.
This is fine, as long as you can separate these folk from the mainstream. That is harder to do with Trump as president, and he loves this stuff like Alex Jones, who clearly is in a bad place all the time.

But then Nero ruled for a time, and then died. People will come and go, with their theories over incidents that are of little importance, but in peoples minds these incidents shift perceptions. What is amazing is how these insignificant incidents should be in prophecy. But then what people think makes sense, is often just their need for significance. God bless you

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can NOT buy or sell-
Without a MASK...

Are ya'll falling for the trial run?

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yan, some of the public evidence even found on the internet and taken-off years ago show that after the two WTC Buildings fell there were temperatures recorded at the base and below ground level of over 1000 F deg. in many places for WEEKS. They found thermate and thermite residue. They found radio-active residue on specific metals. They found heavily fused meteorite like metals and other components; all mangled together as lave mixed with metals. Some steel columns and sheets were still literally burning in places. Firefighters had they boot melting before their eyes and heavy machinery tires were being flattened by the heat. They also found that many steel perimeter columns and interior joists were cut to about 28 and 48 foot lengths. Perfect for easy trailer transport and quick disposal; and this did occur with a transport company ready to go with a fleet of semi-trucks. Around the perimeters of the buildings, cars parked in several lots were literally burned up or scorched to a light orange brown color. As if there were flame-throwers used on them.
Explosives of mil spec and even experimental micro-thermo (nuke) devices were used...some of the columns literally evaporated as they descended.

APAK

Status
Not open for further replies.