Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A rally (several thousands sprawling everywhere) for Freedom I believe from Trafalgar square.....great read..let some of it sink in and maybe folks will stop and think and not be so eager and willing to believe the many lies said of those in authority....a planned agenda for control under the guise of this germ plandemic...

David Icke's Speech at the Unite for Freedom Rally

APAK

I listened to the video and what I saw was an orchestrated event where a woman was indicating when the crowd was to cheer, what to say etc. in support of what was being said. The rally reminded me of the 1930's during the time of Hitler where he blamed a small segment of the population for all of the evils that were occurring in Germany at that time. Around 1941 a book by Fromm was published titled The Fear of Freedom. This is what Wikipedia has to say about Fromm's book: - Escape from Freedom - Wikipedia

If you want to read his Book on The Fear of Freedom it is available as a PDF off the internet.

What i witnessed was a crowd being encouraged to escape from "Freedom" by the adoption of anarchy practices.

Sorry, as a Christian believer, I cannot endorse such nonsense as was spoken on the linked video.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I listened to the video and what I saw was an orchestrated event where a woman was indicating when the crowd was to cheer, what to say etc. in support of what was being said. The rally reminded me of the 1930's during the time of Hitler where he blamed a small segment of the population for all of the evils that were occurring in Germany at that time. Around 1941 a book by Fromm was published titled The Fear of Freedom. This is what Wikipedia has to say about Fromm's book: - Escape from Freedom - Wikipedia

If you want to read his Book on The Fear of Freedom it is available as a PDF off the internet.

What i witnessed was a crowd being encouraged to escape from "Freedom" by the adoption of anarchy practices.

Sorry, as a Christian believer, I cannot endorse such nonsense as was spoken on the linked video.

To each is own. Anarchistic (even orderly and civil - sounds like a type of oxymoron) movements that upsets the status quo or 'thesis' to one, and a Marxist are coherent and sane movements to fight for obvious freedom from slavery to another.

I do not agree with Fromm, the psychoanalyst (in fact he was a proud and confirmed anti-God Marxist sociologist) on most things he preached. He was a Marxist and a Communist Jew that sympathized with the Soviet Union. The real threat within Germany was the communist anarchist, and many were actually Jews. He definitely was not a true Christian in my books. Hitler and the common German knew the communist anarchists and thugs were their cancer to kill off ASAP. They were unsuccessful as history records.

His (Fromm) concept of freedom is embedded in the idea that freedom is obtained or is understood if given by the government only and not FROM the people. He thinks that fighting for any freedom becomes futile in the end and can even becomes destructive - upsets the (government) apple cart if you will. I've read a bit on him in the past and his works are not to be imitated or preached and therefore are they are not memorable for me.

Yes, Fromm used the pre-WWII example of the German people for his Marxist thesis, antithesis and synthesis thinking. Fromm was completely incorrect for the start in his initial argument. There was a true conspiracy against these already war-torn and demoralized German people. The people and Hitler at that time were correct and they were awake, not asleep as many people were then in the West as many are today with this new planned conspiracy under the cloak and latest excuse, 'the virus,' as only the first salvo. I hope what happened to the German people at that time, never happens to other countries today, even in your country.

It's ironic that once there were communist anarchists in Germany. Today we have communist anarchists in the States performing the same job - to topple the country. As before in Germany, there were powers and money behind this real conspiracy as there is also today in America. I hope you see that conspiracies are usually real in life, whilst we are in this fallen world of evil.

I believe you are confused and have sided with an anti-Christian (Fromm) maybe as your model of a God-fearing person. For me he is an example of evil.

Bless you,

APAK

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My two year old niece in Texas has covid. Pretty sick right now...I still say no mask.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My two year old niece in Texas has covid. Pretty sick right now...I still say no mask.
Sorry to hear she is sick. And they said she has COVID and not the virus flu or bacterial cold or something in between? I would be very curious in how they assessed and came to this specific conclusion...as I indicated in my OP.

You know that a few days ago in the county that also consists of Dallas, there were over 4600 new 'COVID cases. Upon an official audit they found there were actually under 100 cases. And even this result I question. I have doubts it was truly a new novel or foreign virus, especially when this intelligent virus causes asymptomatic victims for more that 7 days. The first in the history of virus'.

You know that the Governor of Ohio was so-called tested for this virus last week and was assesses positive. Two days later upon another test, he was assesses negative. ...mum was the word on the news.....makes you wonder..

Bless you and especially you niece, for a full and speedy recovery.

It's great you have seen behind the fake science and such, concerning the mask

APAK
late entry: have to add this in...70 NBA players supposedly tested positive for this super intelligent virus. Then after further analysis all 70 were considered false positives. The lab in NJ made the excuse that there must have been the virus present that contaminated the lab testing etc....right

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To each is own. Anarchistic (even orderly and civil - sounds like a type of oxymoron) movements that upsets the status quo or 'thesis' to one, and a Marxist are coherent and sane movements to fight for obvious freedom from slavery to another.

I do not agree with Fromm, the psychoanalyst (in fact he was a proud and confirmed anti-God Marxist sociologist) on most things he preached. He was a Marxist and a Communist Jew that sympathized with the Soviet Union. The real threat within Germany was the communist anarchist, and many were actually Jews. He definitely was not a true Christian in my books. Hitler and the common German knew the communist anarchists and thugs were their cancer to kill off ASAP. They were unsuccessful as history records.

His (Fromm) concept of freedom is embedded in the idea that freedom is obtained or is understood if given by the government only and not FROM the people. He thinks that fighting for any freedom becomes futile in the end and can even becomes destructive - upsets the (government) apple cart if you will. I've read a bit on him in the past and his works are not to be imitated or preached and therefore are they are not memorable for me.

Yes, Fromm used the pre-WWII example of the German people for his Marxist thesis, antithesis and synthesis thinking. Fromm was completely incorrect for the start in his initial argument. There was a true conspiracy against these already war-torn and demoralized German people. The people and Hitler at that time were correct and they were awake, not asleep as many people were then in the West as many are today with this new planned conspiracy under the cloak and latest excuse, 'the virus,' as only the first salvo. I hope what happened to the German people at that time, never happens to other countries today, even in your country.

It's ironic that once there were communist anarchists in Germany. Today we have communist anarchists in the States performing the same job - to topple the country. As before in Germany, there were powers and money behind this real conspiracy as there is also today in America. I hope you see that conspiracies are usually real in life, whilst we are in this fallen world of evil.

I believe you are confused and have sided with an anti-Christian (Fromm) maybe as your model of a God-fearing person. For me he is an example of evil.

Bless you,

APAK

First off, I mentioned Fromm as he had written about how Hitler had duped the German population into accepting his leadership of Germany. He marginalised a small portion of the population of Germany and labelled them as the problem. We see this tactic used during every election in Australia. The Video you gave the link to, was also using the same tactic in claiming that the elected Government was the problem and if the people overthrew the "power" of the Government then they would be free.

I believe it is negative politicking in advertisements and America campaigning is basically argued using negative campaigns. My observation is that many people base their opinions and arguments on provided small sound bytes and spend little or no time in actually researching the policies and promises of the political parties involved.

The crowd cried out for freedom, but what they were being encouraged to adopt was anarchism in its vilest form so that the presenters of the rally could gain support for their desired outcome.

What I see in your posts is not a Christian approach for any change for the better, as the links you are providing is based on false facts and fake news.

I define "freedom" as "a consequence of our righteous relationship with God." Would you agree with that definition?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FB_IMG_1598859658718.jpg

I also remember videos of people collapsing in trains, restaurants, offices. Hospitals crowded with panicking people demanding attention then collapsing before doctors could attend to them. It was horrifying, dramatic, and yeah, I believed it. For a minute. But didn't see it in America. Or Australia. New Zealand. No videos from anywhere in Europe showing such fantasies. But it worked didn't it. Doesn't it suck to know you got completely and utterly deceived by the very governments and media systems you so utterly rely on.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 10479

I also remember videos of people collapsing in trains, restaurants, offices. Hospitals crowded with panicking people demanding attention then collapsing before doctors could attend to them. It was horrifying, dramatic, and yeah, I believed it. For a minute. But didn't see it in America. Or Australia. New Zealand. No videos from anywhere in Europe showing such fantasies. But it worked didn't it. Doesn't it suck to know you got completely and utterly deceived by the very governments and media systems you so utterly rely on.
Yep, I saw all this and said the same thing....was a con indeed..most people fell for it and they continue being duped today with other lies of all forms...I believe it is the Spirit that allows us to see things in true perspective.....APAK

Reactions: Brakelite

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A rally (several thousands sprawling everywhere) for Freedom I believe from Trafalgar square.....great read..let some of it sink in and maybe folks will stop and think and not be so eager and willing to believe the many lies said of those in authority....a planned agenda for control under the guise of this germ plandemic...

David Icke's Speech at the Unite for Freedom Rally

APAK
A follow up to this 10,000 Rally....

Piers Corbyn, a famous COVID-19 dissident, brought together thousands of people in London’s Trafalgar Square on Saturday to demonstrate against the government’s coronavirus measures and reject mass vaccinations.

According to newly-introduced rules, organisers of gatherings of more than 30 people in the UK are subject to hefty fines.

The brother of former Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn is among the first in the UK to be fine for leading a mass rally in the coronavirus era.

Piers Corbyn, 73, tweeted on Sunday that he had received a fine of £10,000 ($13,000) “as organiser” and been held in detention for 10 hours.

London’s Metropolitan Police confirmed that a 73-year-old man was arrested in Trafalgar Square on Saturday on suspicion of breaking the new lockdown-related regulations and was handed a £10,000 fine.

Corbyn, a meteorologist and anti-lockdown firebrand, staged a rally at the square, which saw more than 10,000 people protest against coronavirus restrictions and mass vaccinations. He was arrested and led away by a large group of police officers wearing surgical masks.

“After the rally had finished, I was saying goodbye to people,” he told The Guardian. “I was just looking around thinking I had better go now, and then they [the police] just grabbed me from behind.”

“I was not expecting it at all. They frogmarched me – they didn’t handcuff me – and told me they were arresting me for contravening the coronavirus regulations for organising a gathering of more than 30 people.”

Corbyn now plans to challenge his fixed penalty notice in court. He has previously been charged with two counts of breaching coronavirus regulations after he attended two protests against 5G technology and the lockdown in Hyde Park in May. He will go on trial on 23 October.

The Health Protection Regulations 2020, introduced on 28 August ahead of the bank holiday weekend, allow authorities to slap people who organise illegal gatherings of more than 30 people with fines of up to £10,000. At least ten other people were fined this week for allegedly organising such gatherings.

Police in South Wales on Sunday closed down a rural rave, which had been going on for more than 12 hours and attracted around 3,000 people from across the UK.

Elsewhere, Norfolk police said on Sunday they made “a number of arrests” and seized sound equipment after shutting down an all-night unlicensed music event in Thetford Forest, which had 500 people in attendance.

And West Yorkshire Police reported that eight people were given penalties following several parties on Saturday evening and in the early hours of Sunday.

And I hope more and larger rallies continue until the government backs off

APAK

Reactions: Brakelite

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one video has been out for a week now...about the PCR COVID testing that tests for any genetic materials as a sequence... and not for the so-called virus...knew this already although an eye-opener to many. The cases are false for the so-called COVID...the more testing the more cases and the more lockdowns....that is the cruel plan

This is a HUGE scam...how can they continue to get away it...?

BIG STORY - PLEASE SHARE: PCR test that is producing the 'virus cases' triggering the new lockdowns worldwide is testing for genetic codes that every human has and NOT THE 'VIRUS' - David Icke talks with Dr Andrew Kaufman about the astonishing hoax transforming human society

The doctor concluded they are testing healthy people as being positive and so-called asymptomatic....what a joke

All folks on this site should at least give it a look...it is worth it!

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
****Breaking news actually since Friday......the CDC has implicitly said the COVID IS A HOAX

Read on.....

CDC says 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had underlying medical conditions

According to the report, only 6 percent of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94 percent of patients who died from coronavirus also had underlying health conditions.

The CDC listed the following as the top underlying medical conditions linked to coronavirus deaths:

• Influenza and pneumonia
  • Respiratory failure
  • Hypertensive disease
  • Diabetes
  • Vascular and unspecified dementia
  • Cardiac arrest
  • Heart failure
  • Renal failure
  • Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events
  • Other medical conditions
The CDC explains that their data uses provisional death counts to “deliver the most complete and accurate picture of lives lost to COVID-19.”

These numbers are based on death certificates, which the organization says are the most reliable source of data. Death certificates reportedly contain information that is not available anywhere else and includes co-morbid conditions, race and ethnicity and place of death.

The CDC said provisional death counts may not match counts from other sources, such as numbers from county health departments, because death certificates take time to be completed, states report at different rates, it takes officials extra time to code COVID-19 deaths, and because other reporting systems use different definitions or methods for counting deaths.

The organization adds that provisional data is not yet complete, provisional counts are not final and are subject to change, and that death counts should not be compared across states.

From the CDC site..

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

BL of this announcement: 1. Now this means that of the deaths THEY recorded as COVID deaths and I and many others attribute to other reasons including THEIR underlying medical conditions list.......listed above, died from these conditions ONLY and not WITH a fake virus they made-up.
2. Now if we believe THEIR virus and deaths attributed to it in total, then this is much lower than the seasonal flu. And their headline of this headline is that 94% of these are due to this virus ALONE. So that means they are saying this fake virus ALONE has killed 6% of all THEIR COVID deaths....meaning that if the common flu kills 0.6% of the population, then about 0.03% of the population is killed from COVID-19 IAW averaged tables thus far...and from this then only 0.03% x 0.06(from the 6% ONLY admission in this article) = about 0.0018 % of the population died of COVID

..that is 0.003 less that the common seasonal flu....OR this about 333 times LESS that the common seasonal flu

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to implant chips in everyone.

Revelation 13(KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Luke 21 This generation will not pass away until ALL THINGS are fulfilled.

That's us folks.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to implant chips in everyone.

Revelation 13(KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Luke 21 This generation will not pass away until ALL THINGS are fulfilled.

That's us folks.
I don't know if it is actually 'us' as it depends on if Luke 21 and Rev 13 both apply to this one generation and if ALL things mean all future events or selected ones and if these occur in sequence with wide gaps of time between them or not. Or if they are in sequence at all.

Are we sure what triggers the last generation of Luke 21 and not necessarily Rev 13?
In Luke 21 it seems that some of it has definitely occurred....in 70 AD when Jerusalem was destroyed and its inhabitants...

It is all still a mystery to me.

APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if it is actually 'us' as it depends on if Luke 21 and Rev 13 both apply to this one generation and if ALL things mean all future events or selected ones and if these occur in sequence with wide gaps of time between them or not. Or if they are in sequence at all.

Are we sure what triggers the last generation of Luke 21 and not necessarily Rev 13?
In Luke 21 it seems that some of it has definitely occurred....in 70 AD when Jerusalem was destroyed and its inhabitants...

It is all still a mystery to me.

APAK
It is a dual prophecy. Part was for those living then, and part for we who witnessed Israel recover Jerusalem in 1967. It's called "Jerusalem Day". Some living in 1967 will witness Jesus return.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a dual prophecy. Part was for those living then, and part for we who witnessed Israel recover Jerusalem in 1967. It's called "Jerusalem Day". Some living in 1967 will witness Jesus return.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
I realize they are most probably dual time prophecies..I just do not buy the '1967 Jerusalem' event as one of them....if you want I can give my view on this thought if you wish....you most probably would disagree with me more passionately on this though..blessings

APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize they are most probably dual time prophecies..I just do not buy the '1967 Jerusalem' event as one of them....if you want I can give my view on this thought if you wish....you most probably would disagree with me more passionately on this though..blessings

APAK
So, Israel being reborn is just coincidence? The Mark of the Beast? Coincidence?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Israel being reborn is just coincidence? The Mark of the Beast? Coincidence?
No coincidences there at all...and both are created for deceptive and cruel purposes...I guess I may have your attention now.

I'm signing off though right now..pick up on a new day...

APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No coincidences there at all...and both are created for deceptive and cruel purposes...I guess I may have your attention now.

I'm signing off though right now..pick up on a new day...

APAK
The Bible is about Israel! Guess where Jesus will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.