Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My word at face value... Hahahaha, are you ok... All your doing is shooting the messenger mate...
Your the one who is making the assertion that she is alive, i just said its the word going around

Alright, my apologies for misunderstanding your post and causing any offense towards you and others.

Three of those links were of the exact same article written by the same person. One link was of a bunch of nurses, wearing masks.
There was an 18 page PDF that showed us nothing and a link to something about the law... So what

Constructive criticism is appreciated! Yes, I will make an effort to do more thorough fact-checking. I will also try to keep my sources simple enough for the average person. Thank you.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you kidding me.....how long have you been a practicing psychologist?

Do you really expect me to believe this cow manure of a response. Look at the clip again, maybe with eyeglasses on.

The problem with your nonsense apologetic explanation for Fauci's gestures is that he did not use his dominant right hand, if even your theory is true that he is in fact right-handed, to grasp his right shoulder. He used his left hand!

Have you tried to gesture using your right hand and extend it to your right shoulder or even using your left hand to gesture to your left arm...quite awkward and unnatural right?....I think you need to rethink your answer

This is simply my take on this using what available information I can find. I am here to learn, exchange ideas, and sharpen some skills. This is nothing personal.

And then you cried loup (your avar was intended) and said for some possibly personal issue, "Let's not make it a personal attack" I would say get over yourself. No one has attacked you.:confused:.....calm down and stop your needless crying..

YOU forgive me, for WHAT remark? o_O Don't embarrass yourself. And I would suggest you do not use or hide behind scripture, that incidentally you have already misused and overused in your posts, to bring your apparent cognitive dissonance on this general topic brought on by me and others, into restoring and maintaining your cognitive consonance of illusion.

I forgive you for all of those personal attacks that are bolded inside that quoted post.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And then you cried loup (your avar was intended) and said for some possibly personal issue, "Let's not make it a personal attack" I would say get over yourself. No one has attacked you.:confused:.....calm down and stop your needless crying..

YOU forgive me, for WHAT remark? o_O Don't embarrass yourself. And I would suggest you do not use or hide behind scripture, that incidentally you have already misused and overused in your posts, to bring your apparent cognitive dissonance on this general topic brought on by me and others, into restoring and maintaining your cognitive consonance of illusion.

On another note:

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Ephesians 4:29-32 (NIV)

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 12:17-21(NIV)

It is not misusing nor hiding behind Scripture if one is actually applying what it is teaching.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A sarcastic remark is not a valid argument.[1]
  1. Appeal to Ridicule

2020 has been a rotten year for all of us. I completely understand that emotions are running high and we are all desperate for answers. However, it is critical not to resort to scapegoating, whether it be the government or some other fringe groups.[6][7][8] There are people out there who WILL exploit mass hysteria and moral panic for personal gain.[1][2][3][4][5]
  1. Dark web scammers exploit Covid-19 fear and doubt
  2. How to Scam: Con Artist Tricks Revealed
  3. 4 Powerful Things Con Men Can Teach You About Persuasion
  4. https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/is-america/201601/con-artists-and-their-marks
  5. Science Con-Artists
  6. https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/hide-and-seek/201312/the-psychology-scapegoating
  7. Pandemics: waves of disease, waves of hate from the Plague of Athens to A.I.D.S.
  8. https://www.keene.edu/academics/ah/...ndouts/the-eight-stages-of-genocide/download/

Come here and give me a hug. I am sorry you are not doing so well. God bless you.

View attachment 12287
Thank you for your forgiveness...I love that photo!
God Bless abundantly brother.
In Him always,
nancy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As someone who is an electrician...

Radio waves have to be very strong and concentrated to have any effect on us.

Climbing a cell tower is hazardous from the height not the radio waves.

AM and FM antenna is a different story. They have to reduce the power and even then you hear the station from the fillings in your teeth. It is not good for you.

Some radar equipment is similar in the powerful watts pumping into the air.

5g refers to bandwidth...not power. Meaning that more than one data stream at a time is pumped through the cellular signal.

If your citizens band, FM and AM radio waves aren't hurting you then cellular signals definitely won't. Never mind all the other signals like blue tooth and WiFi.

And then you have to count up all the radio waves coming from every single motor in your house or apartment. Each motor puts out radio waves. Induction motors do that. They can't help it. Each house usually has at least 20 motors of various strengths. From pumps to refrigerators to washing machines and air handlers...all putting out radio signals.
So does your car's spark plugs and alternators.
Usually this stuff is filtered out with band pass filters (dolby noise reduction) so that the signal can be cleaned up.

5G simply uses a wider bandwidth than a DID cellular signal so that more data can be shoved down to your device at a time.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two Minnesota Lawmakers Call For COVID Death Certificate Audit
Published on : Published by : Jacob Palmieri

845.jpg

Two Minnesota state lawmakers have called for an audit of Chinese Coronavirus death cerfticates.

The Washington Examiner:
Two Minnesota state lawmakers are calling for an audit of death certificates that were attributed to the coronavirus, saying COVID-19 deaths could have been inflated by 40%.

State Rep. Mary Franson and state Sen. Scott Jensen released a video last week revealing that after reviewing thousands of death certificates in the state, 40% did not have COVID-19 as the underlying cause of death.

“I have other examples where COVID isn’t the underlying cause of death, where we have a fall. Another example is we have a freshwater drowning. We have dementia. We have a stroke and multiorgan failure,” Franson said in the video.

Trending“Evidence Of Foreign Interference”-Sidney Powell Says She Is Trying To Give Trump Evidence Of Foreign Interference
She added that in one case, a person who was ejected from a car was “counted as a COVID death” because the virus was in his system.

Franson said she and a team reviewed 2,800 “death certificate data points” and found that about 800 of them did not have the virus as the underlying cause of death.

Here is the video they released:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT?! New Study of 10 Million Chinese Finds Asymptomatic Covid Spread Never Existed
A new study on asymptomatic transmission of COVID not only proves it doesn’t happen it proves the panic promoted by the political class was meant to control the populations
PROFILE-1-96x96.png
by FRANK SALVATO

December 27, 2020

In complete contradiction to the popular narrative used by Democrat politicians and governors across the United States, a new study of 10 million people in Wuhan, China – ground zero for the COVID virus, showed that asymptomatic spread of COVID does not occur, nullifying all reasoning for business closures and lockdowns.
The study, published in the November issue of the peer-reviewed scientific journal Nature Communications, studied 9,899,828 residents of Wuhan, screening them between May 14, 2020 and June 1, 2020. The results provided clear evidence as to the possibility of any asymptomatic transmission of the virus.

The study was compiled by 19 scientists from the Huazhong University of Science & Technology in Wuhan, and highly respected scientific institutions in the UK and Australia.

Titled Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly 10 million residents of Wuhan, China, the study thoroughly debunked the concept of asymptomatic transmission.

Out of the nearly 10 million people in the study, results revealed “300 asymptomatic cases” were found. Utilizing contact tracing, of those 300, not a single case of COVID-19 were detected in any of them.

“A total of 1,174 close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases were traced, and they all tested negative for the COVID-19,” the study concluded.

Both the asymptomatic patients and their contacts were placed in isolation for a period of no less than two weeks and the results remained the same. “None of detected positive cases or their close contacts became symptomatic or newly confirmed with COVID-19 during the isolation period,” the study found.

upload_2020-12-27_19-58-42.png

Further examination of the study subjects revealed that “virus cultures” in the positive and re-positive asymptomatic cases were all negative, “indicating no ‘viable virus’ in positive cases detected in this study.”

The age range of those found to be asymptomatic was between 10 and 89 years of age. The asymptomatic positive rate was “lowest in children or adolescents aged 17 and below” and the highest rate was found among people older than 60.

The study also concluded with high confidence that due to a weakening of the virus itself, “newly infected persons were more likely to be asymptomatic and with a lower viral load than earlier infected cases.”

In June of 2020, Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of the World Health Organization’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, stated publicly that she doubted the narrative advanced by the political class on asymptomatic transmission.

Van Kerkhove explained during a press conference that, “from the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual.”

In fact, Van Kerkhove couldn’t point to a single case of asymptomatic transmission, noting that numerous reports “were not finding secondary transmission onward.”

The false narrative of asymptomatic transmission has been the justification used by the political and activist classes for lockdowns enacted all across the world.

Even the US Centers for Disease Control has been politicized in its advancing of the asymptomatic transmission false narrative. They falsely advance claims that asymptomatic people “are estimated to account for more than 50 percent of transmissions.”

There is no scientific data to corroborate this position.

A growing number of social scientists have started to advance the idea that the lockdowns – most prevalent in states with Democrat and Progressive governors, and in many cases states critical to the 2020 General Election – were nefariously instituted to facilitate a manipulation of the election process.

AS I ALREADY SUSPECTED FROM THE BEGINNING...a cruel hoax...who has even heard of someone spreading germs to others without positive symptoms, even asymptomatic over several days...who buys into this junk science?...most people do unfortunately

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess my bait I dangled out, worked...on you...I posted it because these are his actual words although not any of his public ones voiced to the nation.

No, John Kennedy never said these exact words on that picture I posted IN PUBLIC, his speech 10 days, not 7 days before his assassination. However, he said these words in private, in preparation/post for another speech/gathering.

Below is the link and video of the actual speech by him that amounts to what he said in private and in what I posted. I even gave you the French words of it just in case you are French Canadian....

Of course I do not expect a person as you to ever admit that his public speech in 1963 speaks to his succinct words he said in private (that I posted); even when the truth hits you between the eyes.

Listen to the speech then....

APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess my bait I dangled out, worked...on you...I posted it because these are his actual words although not any of his public ones voiced to the nation.

No, John Kennedy never said these exact words on that picture I posted, and 10 days, not 7 days before his assassination. He said these words in private in preparation for his speech.

Below is the link and video of the actual speech by him that amounts to what he said in private and in what I posted. I even gave you the French words of it just in case you are French Canadian....

Of course I do not expect a person as you to ever admit that his public speech in 1963 speaks to his succinct words he said in private (that I posted); even when the truth hits you between the eyes.

APAK

John F. Kennedy - Wikiquote

Myth Busted.jpg

Debunked: There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. JFK

Kennedy never said that. It's a made-up quote.

The quote does not exist in any book indexed by Google, or Amazon. Zero results. Compare that with the "Monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" quote, which gets over 1,520 results in Google books. This means the "quote" is so new that it's not even got into any conspiracy books yet. And not only is there no record of him having said it, there's no record of anyone even claiming he said it.

In fact the "enslave" quote appears to be a relative modern corruption of an earlier fake JFK quote that cropped up in the 1980s.

[bunk]"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans' freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the Citizen of his plight." -- John F. Kennedy (D) speaking at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination.[/bunk]

Sometimes with slightly different wording:
[bunk]"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy American freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight."[/bunk]

This quote has an older provenance, with mentions in books dating back to 1982 , but there's no record before 1982, and nothing at all in official or academic records, or from newspapers at that time, or any personal accounts or recordings. Not only that, bur there is no record at all of Kennedy visiting Columbia University on any day in November.

The earliest mention seems to be in the 1982 book "Wealth for All: Religion, Politics and War" by R.E. McMaster. It's a typical far-right christian popular economics screed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/webooseresistance/about

Myth Busted 2.jpg

Myth Busted 3.jpg

False claim: JFK warned about a plot to enslave Americans seven days before his assassination

False claim: JFK warned about a plot to enslave Americans seven days before his assassination

Reuters - Media Bias Fact Check
Reuters Bias and Reliability - Ad Fontes Media
Reuters tops accuracy and impartiality scores - study - THE BARON

False. There is no evidence to suggest that seven days prior to his assassination John F. Kennedy warned about a plot to enslave all Americans, which he promised to expose before leaving office.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our work to fact-check social media posts   here  . 

No, JFK didn’t say he would expose a slavery plot

PolitiFact - No, JFK didn’t say he would expose a slavery plot

Politifact - Media Bias Fact Check
LibGuides: Fake News & Misinformation: How to Spot and Verify: Fact Checking Websites
Library Guides: Real News/Fake News: Fact Checkers
Research Guides: Journalism: Fact-Checking Sites

The quote is attributed to President Kennedy, whose photo is featured. It says Kennedy uttered these words seven days before his assassination. Kennedy was shot to death on Nov. 22, 1963.

This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

We couldn’t find the quote included in a list of quotations by the president on the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum website. But the library is often asked about the statement, said archivist Stacey Chandler.

"When there is a credit or citation line, it typically suggests this was part of a speech at Columbia University in late November 1963," she said. Sometimes the quote is attributed to Kennedy on Nov. 15, 1963, she said. Other times, it’s Nov. 12, 1963. But researchers have never found evidence that Kennedy spoke at Columbia on either of those dates, or any time in 1963, according to Chandler.

Did JFK Say ‘There’s a Plot in This Country to Enslave Every Man, Woman, and Child’?

Did JFK Say 'There's a Plot in This Country to Enslave Every Man, Woman, and Child'?

Snopes - Media Bias Fact Check
LibGuides: Fake News & Misinformation: How to Spot and Verify: Fact Checking Websites
Library Guides: Real News/Fake News: Fact Checkers
Research Guides: Journalism: Fact-Checking Sites

Myth Busted 4.jpg

I even gave you the French words of it just in case you are French Canadian....

I forgive you for that as well.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, John Kennedy never said these exact words on that picture I posted IN PUBLIC, his speech 10 days, not 7 days before his assassination. However, he said these words in private, in preparation/post for another speech/gathering.

APAK
The tentacles of evil have been there from the start, growing gradually very covertly. "Trust no man" saith The Lord! But, we as a people here in the U.S. have been doing just that for over 200 years. Placing our trust and faith in the "powers that be" to keep us safe and have our well being always at heart. We've allowed ourselves, as a whole, to accept what they say, uncritically. The deceptions of the evil one are so subtle as to not even be seen under a microscope as, that is how indoctrination works, IMO.

"And fear not them which kill the body, (man), but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
Matthew 10:28

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tentacles of evil have been there from the start, growing gradually very covertly. "Trust no man" saith The Lord! But, we as a people here in the U.S. have been doing just that for over 200 years. Placing our trust and faith in the "powers that be" to keep us safe and have our well being always at heart. We've allowed ourselves, as a whole, to accept what they say, uncritically. The deceptions of the evil one are so subtle as to not even be seen under a microscope as, that is how indoctrination works, IMO.

"And fear not them which kill the body, (man), but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
Matthew 10:28

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

So true are your words, indeed. As we as a whole have placed our trust in these power, of evil, we have also become lazy and indifferent to what is just and truthful in our lives. We have become what we are and do as they say.....like some younger folks that now rely on the MSM and relatively new forms of fact-checkers that have recently sprouted up who support evil and the suppression of truth. Have you noticed that since especially the last 10 years, even on the internet, original sources have faded away to be only replaced by false sources and fact checkers....it is glaring to me...from the propagandist Wikipedia site to these new start up news sites espousing the truth - what a joke. Evil is definitely encircling every facet of our lives. The youth are especially prone to this very deceitful and subtle type of evil programming and indoctrination...stop here...

Bless you Nancy, and speaking with the Father through Christ is something we all should do daily to ward off this real thing we call evil and spiritual oppression.

APAK

Reactions: Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So true are your words, indeed. As we as a whole have placed our trust in these power, of evil, we have also become lazy and indifferent to what is just and truthful in our lives. We have become what we are and do as they say.....like some younger folks that now rely on the MSM and relatively new forms of fact-checkers that have recently sprouted up who support evil and the suppression of truth. Have you noticed that since especially the last 10 years, even on the internet, original sources have faded away to be only replaced by false sources and fact checkers....it is glaring to me...from the propagandist Wikipedia site to these new start up news sites espousing the truth - what a joke. Evil is definitely encircling every facet of our lives. The youth are especially prone to this very deceitful and subtle type of evil programming and indoctrination...stop here...

Bless you Nancy, and speaking with the Father through Christ is something we all should do daily to ward off this real thing we call evil and spiritual oppression.

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Haha, nous avons un drôle de provocateur parmi nous. Profitez de votre compagnon amusant. Un jour, j'espère que vous pourrez communiquer en tant qu'adulte.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Hi APAK,

" that have recently sprouted up..." Funny, that, eh? Yes, I have certainly noticed. And it seems clear to me too. People in general seem to be easily deceived and as you say, the younger folks more so. Even Christians. If we fall so easily now, our faith could very well shatter when real adversity comes our way. I dunno APAK, maybe we are just a couple of nut's, lol but, how can we go against everything our hearts and minds tell us? It just seems to me that the smoke and mirrors has been such a part of politics for such a very long time that, nobody knows who to believe anymore so, confusion reigns! Just where we should be right about now...I say pre-planned, and so easily done at that! The more that happens in this world the more clear these things become to me.
God bless and keep you brother!

Nancy

Reactions: APAK
Status
Not open for further replies.