Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anthony Fauci Appears To Get Vaccinated On Live Television In His Left Arm But Then Points To His Right Arm As Injection Site Afterward
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFDecember 26, 2020

It begs the question that if these vaccine are the ‘only way to stop the pandemic’ why pretend to get one? If they are so ‘safe’, why the dog-and-pony show? I think you know the answer to that one.

As all the various celebrities and politicians parade themselves on live television, making such a huge show about getting vaccinated with the “safe and reliable” vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, the slip-ups in this COVID Theater are beginning to mount.

Such is the case of Anthony Fauci, who forget which arm he was injected in, and makes the fatal error on live TV.

Anthony-Fauci-Appears-To-Get-Vaccinated-On-Live-Television-In-His-Left-Arm-But-Then-Points-To-His-Right-Arm-As-Injection-Site-Afterward.jpg

“A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” Jeremiah 5:30,31 (KJB)

In the video clip below from CBS News, we see phony Anthony Fauci appearing to be vaccinated in his left arm, but when being interviewed about it a short time later he points to his right arm as the place where he is experiencing “injection site soreness”.

Hmm, if his arm was so sore, you would think he would naturally point to the proper arm, but somehow he does not.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anthony Fauci Appears To Get Vaccinated On Live Television In His Left Arm But Then Points To His Right Arm As Injection Site Afterward
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFDecember 26, 2020

It begs the question that if these vaccine are the ‘only way to stop the pandemic’ why pretend to get one? If they are so ‘safe’, why the dog-and-pony show? I think you know the answer to that one.

As all the various celebrities and politicians parade themselves on live television, making such a huge show about getting vaccinated with the “safe and reliable” vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, the slip-ups in this COVID Theater are beginning to mount.

Such is the case of Anthony Fauci, who forget which arm he was injected in, and makes the fatal error on live TV.

Anthony-Fauci-Appears-To-Get-Vaccinated-On-Live-Television-In-His-Left-Arm-But-Then-Points-To-His-Right-Arm-As-Injection-Site-Afterward.jpg

“A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” Jeremiah 5:30,31 (KJB)

In the video clip below from CBS News, we see phony Anthony Fauci appearing to be vaccinated in his left arm, but when being interviewed about it a short time later he points to his right arm as the place where he is experiencing “injection site soreness”.

Hmm, if his arm was so sore, you would think he would naturally point to the proper arm, but somehow he does not.

Like I said to my son when he posted this on Facebook. C'mon man. That's Russian misinformation. He got injected in the left arm and those nasty Russians swapped arms.

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFDecember 26, 2020

Humans Are Free - Media Bias Fact Check

picture.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said to my son when he posted this on Facebook. C'mon man. That's Russian misinformation. He got injected in the left arm and those nasty Russians swapped arms.
And yet there are folks stuck in this type of bubble as your infer, and I call it, and are determined to stay there and to only want to be fed sour and sickening milk from 'their' MSM, 'their' experts and 'their' fact checkers....for me it is like observing or even being locked inside a B rated psycho-mentally deranged or disturbing movie.. and you and only a few others want out of it...they won't let you leave...and they are going to take you away....hahahehe..to the funny farm..as the song goes....

Reactions: Brakelite and Nancy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci is old...
Over 80 years old...can't remember what he had for breakfast but remembers everything to do with his job of 20 years.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you say is soon forgotten and it's so true. The eyes openings cover a relatively large area. Even the ears openings, although more sealed, are targets for any germ.

Sounds like you are spreading more uncommon sense here...need to put a muzzle on it to slow this spread......might want to stop that...might get some folks confused or upset by it....with all this COVID going arounds and of course the cases...don't forget the cases of non-infected people....lol

Blessings to you Nancy, of the snow country....
Lol APAK, as we all know, common sense is not at all common :eek: and, I have "confused" many folks as, they just listen to the talking heads on the tv and think I'm just a kook! Oh how devious Satan is and how BLIND so many are to what is clear to me, anyhow.
Be Blessed APAK!

Reactions: APAK

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci is old...
Over 80 years old...can't remember what he had for breakfast but remembers everything to do with his job of 20 years.

Yes, lol. But then, he did not "forget" which arm because he spoke of the "soreness" as he was touching his right arm so...he is full of stuff!

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you really think that Fauci was lying or this Youtube available video clip or it was 'doctored' (pun intended...)

Not doctored, just taken out of context. 90% of people are right handed[1][3] and it appears Fauci took the vaccine in the left arm. If he happens to be right handed, it would only be a natural reflex to use the dominant hand to make that gesture.[3] It's body language to drive home a point.[4] Unless you are capable of reading minds, there's no way of knowing what was Fauci's intentions were while making that gesture with his hand. In fact, this is a cognitive distortion called "Mind Reading" and can be treated with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.[2][5]
  1. The left brain knows what the right hand is doing
  2. 10 Cognitive Distortions That Can Lead to Addiction Relapse
  3. Hand preference, performance abilities, and hand selection in children
  4. The Role Of Body Language In Communication | Betterhelp
  5. Cognitive Distortions: 10 Examples of Distorted Thinking
from this provided source deemed unreliable by you, and especially because it was not shown on your reliable CNN or NBC news net? ...lol

Let's not make this personal. Attack my argument, not my character.[1][2]

I forgive you for that remark.

1. James 4:1-12, Matthew 10:14-17, 12:22-37, 2 Timothy 2:14-26, 4:1-8, Titus 3:9-11, 1 Peter 3:8-22, Proverbs 10:6-14, 26:4-12, Romans 14:1-22
  2. Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, lol. But then, he did not "forget" which arm because he spoke of the "soreness" as he was touching his right arm so...he is full of stuff!
Yeah...
I got two bad shoulders too.

One gets dislocated and the other is frozen.

Which one is my hurt shoulder?
Which one is sore?
(Both got arthritis)

So...if pointing at my hurt shoulder I @54 can make a mistake easily enough.
Just saying...

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you can believe or not what you see. My own shoulders are both separated from accidents, I had a very in-depth surgery on it and it was a failed one so...I just live with the constant pain and in ability to do so much. Have had 7 surgeries all told and refuse to go back for my other foot (yeah, both broken in the accident) and, broke the ankle also about 14 or so years back so, I @63, broken body head to toes and all in between, a mind that seems like pulp at times, can even see this. BUT...if I received a vaccine, and especially one like this one...I think I could easily tell the difference in my normal pain and the pain of an injection. Well acquainted with all types of pain. The nerve pain is the most fun! :eek:
I'm not saying either of us is correct but...some things are hard to deny. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Either way...
Do you believe that this is actually going to stop someone from getting vaccinated?

If so why?

What possible benefit to not getting vaccinated is there?
What harm could there be?

Especially since we know some of the people who did different parts of the research in developing these Vaccines and trust their work a whole lot more than a conspiracy theorist. Just saying.

And BTW...I gotta go get a shower to take my wife off to get her first injection of the Vaccine.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either way...
Do you believe that this is actually going to stop someone from getting vaccinated?

If so why?

What possible benefit to not getting vaccinated is there?
What harm could there be?

Especially since we know some of the people who did different parts of the research in developing these Vaccines and trust their work a whole lot more than a conspiracy theorist. Just saying.

And BTW...I gotta go get a shower to take my wife off to get her first injection of the Vaccine.

"What harm could there be?" Well, of course that is what they want you to think...and, you trust man enough to just swallow all of this with so many questions out there? More power to you and, for you and your wife's sake, be safe!
God Bless.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"What harm could there be?" Well, of course that is what they want you to think...and, you trust man enough to just swallow all of this with so many questions out there? More power to you and, for you and your wife's sake, be safe!
God Bless.

If you have any credible evidence, besides shady conspiracy websites with no way of verifying their claims, then please present it. Otherwise, people will only conclude you are yet another false prophet on the internet.[6] I, among many others, are not fans of pious fraud.[7][8]

To be completely honest with you, grown men and women who refuse to obey government regulations made to protect others from illness and possibly death, just because they believe, "The government can't tell me what to do!" is the same kind of disrespect for authority and sheer sense of entitlement you would expect from an irresponsible teenager.[1] Very high on my list of adulthood pleasures is that people like these are actually held accountable for their actions.[2]

Lead by example.[3] Times like these will separate the sheep from the goats.[4] If I do end up dying for doing so, I know where I am going.[5]

1. 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
  2. 1 Peter 2:11-25, Romans 13:1-7
  3. Deuteronomy 5:1-22, Exodus 20:1-17, Galatians 5:13-26, Luke 10:25-37, Mark 12:28-34, Matthew 22:34-40, Romans 13:8-10
  4. Matthew 25:31-46
  5. John 12:25-26, Matthew 10:16-32, Revelation 2:8-11, 21:1-22:21
  6. Deuteronomy 5:20, Exodus 20:16, Matthew 7:15-23, Proverbs 6:16-19, 1 Timothy 1:3-11, 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 3:1-9
  7. Romans 3:7-8
  8. Pious Fraud | Definition of Pious Fraud by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Pious Fraud

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have any credible evidence, besides shady conspiracy websites with no way of verifying their claims, then please present it. Otherwise, people will only conclude you are yet another false prophet on the internet.[6] I, among many others, are not fans of pious fraud.[7][8]

To be completely honest with you, grown men and women who refuse to obey government regulations made to protect others from illness and possibly death, just because they believe, "The government can't tell me what to do!" is the same kind of disrespect for authority and sheer sense of entitlement you would expect from an irresponsible teenager.[1] Very high on my list of adulthood pleasures is that people like these are actually held accountable for their actions.[2]

Lead by example.[3] Times like these will separate the sheep from the goats.[4] If I do end up dying for doing so, I know where I am going.[5]

1. 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
  2. 1 Peter 2:11-25, Romans 13:1-7
  3. Deuteronomy 5:1-22, Exodus 20:1-17, Galatians 5:13-26, Luke 10:25-37, Mark 12:28-34, Matthew 22:34-40, Romans 13:8-10
  4. Matthew 25:31-46
  5. John 12:25-26, Matthew 10:16-32, Revelation 2:8-11, 21:1-22:21
  6. Deuteronomy 5:20, Exodus 20:16, Matthew 7:15-23, Proverbs 6:16-19, 1 Timothy 1:3-11, 6:3-10, 2 Timothy 3:1-9
  7. Romans 3:7-8
  8. Pious Fraud | Definition of Pious Fraud by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Pious Fraud

Well, welcome to the forum. And we have yet another presumptuous newbie. :rolleyes:
Yours,

"Pious Fraudster"

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If he happens to be right handed, it would only be a natural reflex to use the dominant hand to make that gesture."

Oh yes, natural to also "say" WHILE he is touching it and wincing a bit that "there is some soreness". Get real.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, welcome to the forum. And we have yet another presumptuous newbie. :rolleyes:
Yours,

"Pius Fraudster"

I forgive you for that statement.

I'm just here to learn, exchange ideas, and sharpen a number of skills. It is nothing personal.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFDecember 26, 2020

Here is the video, jump forward to 1.05 to see a close up of the fakery

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember Tiffany Dover who fainted after being vaxed...

84b7653b-8b4b-4a2b-b1fd-e96297b5d3fa_16x9_600x338.jpg

Well people are saying she died...
Fact checkers have scrambled to dismiss the claims which only serves to strengthen the claim
The most puzzling thing of all is how inactive her social media accounts have been
People are asking if she's ok and there has been no response from her or her family

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"If he happens to be right handed, it would only be a natural reflex to use the dominant hand to make that gesture."

Oh yes, natural to also "say" WHILE he is touching it and wincing a bit that "there is some soreness". Get real.

A sarcastic remark is not a valid argument.[1]
  1. Appeal to Ridicule
And I too am very sorry, it is not like me to write such things. Am going through something hard and seemingly everlasting right now. Thank you for your forgiveness. I also came at you on another post and, again I'm sorry. It's time for me to get off of here. God Bless you.

2020 has been a rotten year for all of us. I completely understand that emotions are running high and we are all desperate for answers. However, it is critical not to resort to scapegoating, whether it be the government or some other fringe groups.[6][7][8] There are people out there who WILL exploit mass hysteria and moral panic for personal gain.[1][2][3][4][5]
  1. Dark web scammers exploit Covid-19 fear and doubt
  2. How to Scam: Con Artist Tricks Revealed
  3. 4 Powerful Things Con Men Can Teach You About Persuasion
  4. https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/is-america/201601/con-artists-and-their-marks
  5. Science Con-Artists
  6. https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/hide-and-seek/201312/the-psychology-scapegoating
  7. Pandemics: waves of disease, waves of hate from the Plague of Athens to A.I.D.S.
  8. https://www.keene.edu/academics/ah/...ndouts/the-eight-stages-of-genocide/download/

Come here and give me a hug. I am sorry you are not doing so well. God bless you.

Wolf Hug Male.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah!

Took the wifey off to the auditorium where they did the vaccinations.

They made her fill out paperwork.

She got injected after they gave her all kinds of warning sheets of instructions.

Immediately she stood up and screamed "I Can't feel God anymore" and clutched her throat as she passed out and went into anaphylaxis just before she became zombie like and said in a monotone, "Hail Caesar Gates".
:p
Get a clue...she got her shot and we went home. It was a nothing.

She is a bit strange though...I asked her and she said she would help me with the dishes before I make dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.