Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Remember Tiffany Dover who fainted after being vaxed...

Correlation does not imply causation.[1] Do you have any evidence, such as her medical history, lifestyle, and eating habits?[2]

1. Magical Thinking
  2. What Causes Fainting?

Well people are saying she died...
Fact checkers have scrambled to dismiss the claims which only serves to strengthen the claim

Reports are out in that she is alive.[1][2][3]
  1. Fact check: Nurse who fainted after being vaccinated is alive and well
  2. Claims that Tennessee nurse died after vaccine are baseless
  3. Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccination is alive and well

The most puzzling thing of all is how inactive her social media accounts have been
People are asking if she's ok and there has been no response from her or her family

The CHI Hospital, the one Tiffany Dover works at, has given updates about her situation.[1][2]

While I am not a lawyer nor am I well-versed in American law, Tiffany Dover and her family have certain rights to privacy, as guaranteed by Tennessee law[3] and the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.[4]
  1. Tiffany nursing leadership video.mp4
  2. Fact check: Nurse who fainted after being vaccinated is alive and well
  3. https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/tacir/commission-meetings/2015-january/2015Tab 8Privacy.pdf
  4. Privacy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correlation does not imply causation.[1] Do you have any evidence, such as her medical history, lifestyle, and eating habits?[2]

1. Magical Thinking
  2. What Causes Fainting?

Reports are out in that she is alive.[1][2][3]
  1. Fact check: Nurse who fainted after being vaccinated is alive and well
  2. Claims that Tennessee nurse died after vaccine are baseless
  3. Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccination is alive and well

The CHI Hospital, the one Tiffany Dover works at, has given updates about her situation.[1][2]

Tiffany Dover and her family have certain rights to privacy, as guaranteed by Tennessee law[3] and the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.[4]
  1. Tiffany nursing leadership video.mp4
  2. Fact check: Nurse who fainted after being vaccinated is alive and well
  3. https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/tacir/commission-meetings/2015-january/2015Tab 8Privacy.pdf
  4. Privacy

Coulda just been passing gas too and took a pinch of her venal nerve too...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Correlation does not imply causation

Oh thats an old one that i haven't heard in a while. The rule has been broken countless times during this pandemic...

People being assumed to have covid
People being assumed to die from covid
Lockdowns assumed to be working
Face masks assumed to be working
Social distancing assumed to be working
HCQ assumed to be not working

So u see, that rule doesn't even exist anymore but lets use it here and assume that the vaccine had nothing to do with it...
Lets also assume that these team of fact checkers are truly independent with no ulterior motives...
And we'll assume that the person behind the mask in that clip of nurses is actually her

Im not saying she is dead but these assumptions don't tell me she's alive either

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh yeah!

Took the wifey off to the auditorium where they did the vaccinations.

They made her fill out paperwork.

She got injected after they gave her all kinds of warning sheets of instructions.

Immediately she stood up and screamed "I Can't feel God anymore" and clutched her throat as she passed out and went into anaphylaxis just before she became zombie like and said in a monotone, "Hail Caesar Gates".
:p
Get a clue...she got her shot and we went home. It was a nothing.

She is a bit strange though...I asked her and she said she would help me with the dishes before I make dinner.

That's not funny... I though u were serious at first

Reactions: JohnDB

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh thats an old one that i haven't heard in a while. The rule has been broken countless times during this pandemic...

People being assumed to have covid
People being assumed to die from covid
Lockdowns assumed to be working
Face masks assumed to be working
Social distancing assumed to be working

So u see, that rule doesn't even exist anymore but lets use it here and assume that the vaccine had nothing to do with it...
Lets also assume that these team of fact checkers are truly independent with no ulterior motives...
And we'll assume that the person behind the mask in that clip of nurses is actually her

Im not saying she is dead but these assumptions don't tell me she's alive either

I provided evidence in the form of links to trusted news sources, government websites, and even from the actual hospital itself. You just simply dismissed it all. Meanwhile, all you gave is anecdotal evidence that was disproven (or at least severely challenged) by my previous post. It appears you just simply expect me to take your word at face value.

How can a person like that be trusted?[1]

1. Luke 16:1-15, Matthew 7:15-23

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's putting it mildly. Direct, nasty, and unfounded attacks on HCQ have prevailed for a long time (in 2020), ever since Donald Trump truthfully (but lamely) promoted HCQ. (Had Trump fired all the saboteurs and hired the genuine doctors things would have turned out quite differently.)

The people behind the COVID conspiracy were bound and determined to stop the HCQ combo package from being freely distributed throughout the world at no cost to those who needed it. Had HCQ been vigorously promoted and distributed, all the COVID numbers would have dropped dramatically and the whole bogus pandemic would have disappeared overnight. Which means that there would have been no need for lockdowns, distancing, and masking.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not funny... I though u were serious at first
Get in touch with reality for a moment.

My wife works in the research community. I have made friends with some of her co-workers as she has made friends. We know these people. They are Christians...they believe in helping people. They helped by doing their part in developing these Vaccines.

Why would they or my wife or I lie about the safety of these.

One small miracle in these Vaccines is that during trials or up to this point in vaccinations...no one has died from the administration of these Vaccines.
That's unique in itself. Usually someone does. But not this time. The whole world got to watch american society knock one out of the park with 95% efficacy and the 5 who did get sick got mild mild cases. (Other corona type Vaccines got bad results from those who did get sick...they either died or just got sicker than normal when infected)

So...this is a good Vaccine.

My wife did help me with the dishes and peeling some potatoes. YMMV

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's putting it mildly. Direct, nasty, and unfounded attacks on HCQ have prevailed for a long time (in 2020), ever since Donald Trump truthfully (but lamely) promoted HCQ. (Had Trump fired all the saboteurs and hired the genuine doctors things would have turned out quite differently.)

The people behind the COVID conspiracy were bound and determined to stop the HCQ combo package from being freely distributed throughout the world at no cost to those who needed it. Had HCQ been vigorously promoted and distributed, all the COVID numbers would have dropped dramatically and the whole bogus pandemic would have disappeared overnight. Which means that there would have been no need for lockdowns, distancing, and masking.

Once again, evidence please.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If providing evidence is this much of an issue for some of you, just know that the Ancient Israelites also had early forms of forensic evidence. These include physical evidence-based virginity tests,[1] a supernatural test comparable to modern lie detectors and DNA tests,[2] at least two or three witnesses with stories lining up with each other,[3] and the motive for the crime.[4] There are likely other examples I have missed so I highly recommend reading the Books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. Doing so with open minds, honest intentions, and keeping in mind the historical and geographical contexts are extremely important for these Old Testament Books. The Bible has profoundly influenced modern legal systems in many parts of the world.[5][6]

So in essence, there is simply no excuse for not providing credible evidence for claims of foul play, especially when human lives are at risk. Otherwise, that is potentially bearing false witness.[7]
  1. Deuteronomy 22:13-30
  2. Numbers 5:11-31
  3. Deuteronomy 17:1-7, 19:15-21
  4. Deuteronomy 19:1-14
  5. Moral and Religious Influences | Encyclopedia.com
  6. Sources of Law, 1: The Bible | Legal Studies Program
  7. Deuteronomy 5:20, Exodus 20:16, Proverbs 6:16-19

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just so you know, all the trucks have been cleared now. Also local people, including all kinds of churches took food to the truckers and provided them with what was needed. I agree about the bad planning on France’s
side, sorry I thought you were blaming the UK.
Rita
Glad to read all the trucks are on their way again.
The report I saw featured some of the drivers who complained they'd not eaten for days. The report also said food relief was caught up in the same traffic jam and were unable to bring food to everyone who needed it. No mention of church groups making the effort and having success. I'm glad to read that they did though.
No bathroom facilities is one thing, but going without food for days would be horrible.
Thanks again for the update. :)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I provided evidence in the form of links to trusted news sources, government websites, and even from the actual hospital itself. You just simply dismissed it all. Meanwhile, all you gave is anecdotal evidence that was disproven (or at least severely challenged) by my previous post. It appears you just simply expect me to take your word at face value.

How can a person like that be trusted?[1]

1. Luke 16:1-15, Matthew 7:15-23

My word at face value... Hahahaha, are you ok... All your doing is shooting the messenger mate...
Your the one who is making the assertion that she is alive, i just said its the word going around

Three of those links were of the exact same article written by the same person. One link was of a bunch of nurses, wearing masks.
There was an 18 page PDF that showed us nothing and a link to something about the law... So what

It just comes down to how much u believe the MSM i guess
Overwhelming evidence would be seeing her come out and speak again

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Get in touch with reality for a moment.

My wife works in the research community. I have made friends with some of her co-workers as she has made friends. We know these people. They are Christians...they believe in helping people. They helped by doing their part in developing these Vaccines.

Why would they or my wife or I lie about the safety of these.

Im not accusing you of lying... I must of misunderstood your other post...

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My word at face value... Hahahaha, are you ok... All your doing is shooting the messenger mate...
Your the one who is making the assertion that she is alive, i just said its the word going around

Three of those links were of the exact same article written by the same person. One link was of a bunch of nurses, wearing masks.
There was an 18 page PDF that showed us nothing and a link to something about the law... So what

It just comes down to how much u believe the MSM i guess
Overwhelming evidence would be seeing her come out and speak again

I have made the effort to provide news sources with high factual reporting[1][2][3][4] as well as websites owned by the US government and the Middle Tennessee State University. The burden of proof is now on you.
  1. HealthLine - Media Bias Fact Check
  2. USA Today - Media Bias Fact Check
  3. Associated Press - Media Bias Fact Check
  4. Yahoo News - Media Bias Fact Check

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not accusing you of lying... I must of misunderstood your other post...
I was making fun of all the false accusations people have made of these Vaccines.

FYI she got the Pfizer vaccine.
Apparently they are storing the Moderna Vaccine until they run out of the Pfizer.

BUT
They said that yesterday at the end of the day they were looking for anyone to vaccinate as they had some extra they had thawed out and no one to inject.

I missed my chance then.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have made the effort to provide news sources with high factual reporting[1][2][3][4] as well as websites owned by the US government and the Middle Tennessee State University. The burden of proof is now on you.
  1. HealthLine - Media Bias Fact Check
  2. USA Today - Media Bias Fact Check
  3. Associated Press - Media Bias Fact Check
  4. Yahoo News - Media Bias Fact Check

U consider this "media bias/factcheck" website to be good "news sources with high factual reporting"...
Like i said, it comes down to how much u believe the media.

Burden of proof for what? That its the word going around. You just proved it yourself...
Those articles are in response to the fact that people are saying she is dead.

There is a difference between claiming someone is dead and saying that people are claiming someone is dead.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anthony Fauci Appears To Get Vaccinated On Live Television In His Left Arm But Then Points To His Right Arm As Injection Site Afterward
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFDecember 26, 2020

It begs the question that if these vaccine are the ‘only way to stop the pandemic’ why pretend to get one? If they are so ‘safe’, why the dog-and-pony show? I think you know the answer to that one.

As all the various celebrities and politicians parade themselves on live television, making such a huge show about getting vaccinated with the “safe and reliable” vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, the slip-ups in this COVID Theater are beginning to mount.

Such is the case of Anthony Fauci, who forget which arm he was injected in, and makes the fatal error on live TV.

Anthony-Fauci-Appears-To-Get-Vaccinated-On-Live-Television-In-His-Left-Arm-But-Then-Points-To-His-Right-Arm-As-Injection-Site-Afterward.jpg

“A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” Jeremiah 5:30,31 (KJB)

In the video clip below from CBS News, we see phony Anthony Fauci appearing to be vaccinated in his left arm, but when being interviewed about it a short time later he points to his right arm as the place where he is experiencing “injection site soreness”.

Hmm, if his arm was so sore, you would think he would naturally point to the proper arm, but somehow he does not.

How do we know what was truly injected into anyone of them lots arm anyway, such could be just anything you name it. getting a jab on TV such does not prove jack.

Pfizer and Moderna do not come across to me as worthy to inject my cat with such rubbish.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not doctored, just taken out of context. 90% of people are right handed[1][3] and it appears Fauci took the vaccine in the left arm. If he happens to be right handed, it would only be a natural reflex to use the dominant hand to make that gesture.[3] It's body language to drive home a point.[4] Unless you are capable of reading minds, there's no way of knowing what was Fauci's intentions were while making that gesture with his hand. In fact, this is a cognitive distortion called "Mind Reading" and can be treated with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.[2][5]
  1. The left brain knows what the right hand is doing
  2. 10 Cognitive Distortions That Can Lead to Addiction Relapse
  3. Hand preference, performance abilities, and hand selection in children
  4. The Role Of Body Language In Communication | Betterhelp
  5. Cognitive Distortions: 10 Examples of Distorted Thinking

Let's not make this personal. Attack my argument, not my character.[1][2]

I forgive you for that remark.

1. James 4:1-12, Matthew 10:14-17, 12:22-37, 2 Timothy 2:14-26, 4:1-8, Titus 3:9-11, 1 Peter 3:8-22, Proverbs 10:6-14, 26:4-12, Romans 14:1-22
  2. Your logical fallacy is ad hominem

Are you kidding me.....how long have you been a practicing psychologist?

Do you really expect me to believe this cow manure of a response. Look at the clip again, maybe with eyeglasses on.

The problem with your nonsense apologetic explanation for Fauci's gestures is that he did not use his dominant right hand, if even your theory is true that he is in fact right-handed, to grasp his right shoulder. He used his left hand!

Have you tried to gesture using your right hand and extend it to your right shoulder or even using your left hand to gesture to your left arm...quite awkward and unnatural right?....I think you need to rethink your answer

And then you cried loup (your avar was intended) and said for some possibly personal issue, "Let's not make it a personal attack" I would say get over yourself. No one has attacked you.:confused:.....calm down and stop your needless crying..

YOU forgive me, for WHAT remark? o_O Don't embarrass yourself. And I would suggest you do not use or hide behind scripture, that incidentally you have already misused and overused in your posts, to bring your apparent cognitive dissonance on this general topic brought on by me and others, into restoring and maintaining your cognitive consonance of illusion.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know what was truly injected into anyone of them lots arm anyway, such could be just anything you name it. getting a jab on TV such does not prove jack.

Pfizer and Moderna do not come across to me as worthy to inject my cat with such rubbish.
Look at my post #941 again on Fauci's jab..you cannot see if he got jabbed at all....why did they (deliberately? I would wager they did) obscure the view...?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
Status
Not open for further replies.