Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good message as far as I am concerned:

Paul said in 1 Cor 9: 19-23 ...
I carry my mask in my hand so that it's handy to place over my nose and mouth so I don't offend anyone. But I REFUSE TO WEAR the Mask, unless it's on my face but not covering my nose or mouth, -- typically when at the store check-out.

And as I pass other shoppers in the grocery aisles I hold my mask to my face, explain that I'm MEDICALLY EXEMPT, and that the Masks are worthless, -- interestingly, to which the store patrons AGREE! But THEY still wear their masks.

So rather than willing participate in the illusion/delusion which HARMS them and enhances their susceptibility to receiving the associated "JAB", we should protect them from their own ignorance by gently encouraging them to START THINKING about the HARM this government HOAX is perpetrating.

And for anyone interested, my MEDICAL EXEMPTION is that I'm SICK of wearing a mask
Bobby Jo

Reactions: kcnalp and APAK

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
C9gdQ7x.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since we cannot attend Church as by government regulation, we go to the bridge downtown and serve coffee and food to street people, etc.
The following message was send to us by our pastor.
Good message as far as I am concerned:

Good morning, as of today I’d like all of us participating in serving at the bridge to wear a mask. For this week, wear your usual mask and if you need one we’ll bring the blue surgical masks. For next week I will have clear plastic half-face shields, which cover your nose and mouth while sitting away from your face so they they still provide protection but they don’t feel as confining.

Why the change? We will wear masks for the sake of the gospel. Paul said in 1 Cor 9: 19-23,

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭9:19-23‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Paul was pretty much willing to do whatever was needed, to give up his rights and “be a slave to everyone” to “win as many as possible.” He has “become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.” He does all this, “for the sake of the gospel.”

There are some people who may have a compromised immune system, or they are afraid of Covid and they would not stop at our table because we don’t wear a mask. There may be some who have loved ones who are either sick or even died because of Covid and they see us serving without a mask and it seems uncaring and irresponsible to be not wearing a mask so they wouldn’t stop.

I’m not trying to defend the scientific evidence of mask wearing. We will wear masks so that God “save some“ - all for the sake of the gospel. And if we can win one more soul for the Kingdom and it’s because we’re wearing masks than it’s all worth it. So please join me in wearing a mask.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks guys and thanks for your willingness to serve Sunday afternoons!
I do not agree with this pastor's argument, the same used by many pastors in the West today, concerning the wearing of masks for the gospel.

Besides the mask not protecting anyone against a germ etc., the mask effectively hinders the preaching of the gospel to the unsaved.

Our physical face is meant to shine the glory and light of the the gospel to others when we witness. And our words must be clear with full facial expression. Our body language is a reflection of our heart's intentions and genuineness for speaking the gospel to others. The physical face is the instrument that God gave us to reveal ourselves to others. The mask on the other hand is a tool of control, separation and conformity to the evil works of this world. It hinders our mission of saving souls quite effectively.

Further, Paul never permanently gave up his rights in winning souls. He needed all of them at his disposal, at all times. He relinquished some of them temporarily as the spiritual environment dictated, and being led by the Spirit to win souls; whether to accommodate a rich or poor person, whether a Greek or Roman.

I suspect that Paul would never volunteer to weak a mask to preach as it would both compromise his effective ministry and also signal to government officials that he is willing to do anything to save his skin even over his belief in Christ. Eventhough Paul would not, evil powers might believe this as their perception. And especially because Paul was known as the Christian leader in his circles, this then would be the slippery slope and implicate all local followers to further government compliance and eventually death to non-conformance of a newer future and more confining measure.

These pastors' arguments for wearing masks by using Paul's words, out of context, is false and dangerous. They are serving evil.

IMO..APAK

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These pastors' arguments for wearing masks by using Paul's words, out of context, is false and dangerous. They are serving evil.

Well APAK, the whole point is that we do not want the City to shut us down,
which would prevent us from giving the Gospel, food and coffee to street people on City property.

Saying we are serving "evil" by wearing a mask... I suggest you start using common sense.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well APAK, the whole point is that we do not want the City to shut us down,
which would prevent us from giving the Gospel, food and coffee to street people on City property.

Saying we are serving "evil" by wearing a mask... I suggest you start using common sense.
Well I wish you would read that post of mine again. I never said that wearing a mask is serving evil. You jumped to that conclusion yourself because you wanted to see it there.

This is what I said again for your convenience:
"These pastors' arguments for wearing masks by using Paul's words, out of context, is false and dangerous. They are serving evil."

You have to understand a little more deeply why I wrote this statement above....

In other words, one is serving evil when one use any false deceptive argument to support wearing a mask, in this case. It is not the wearing of the mask per se that is evil. The mask is the signal of conformance to an evil government for any reason. It might be in the future that pastors will again misapply scripture to 'force' the vaccine on its members...

Government conformance, not for any scientific reason and then to use and misapply scripture at least, is the real evil; to 'force' the shepherd's followers to comply and trick them with scripture to sear their consciences with guilt if they do not comply....it is disgusting.

I hope you now understand what I said and also what it means, Triumph

Great Day...APAK

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope you now understand what I said and also what it means, Triumph

Is does not matter how you look at it Apak.
You are dead wrong.

I suggest you reread the post I posted above from the Pastors involved in this.

Bottom line, you want people to witness the gospel to down and out street people or not.
Take it anyway you like.

For heavens sake....what's wrong with some people posting on this forum.
No wonder the good solid posters are staying away from this forum.

Reactions: Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is does not matter how you look at it Apak.
You are dead wrong.

I suggest you reread the post I posted above from the Pastors involved in this.

Bottom line, you want people to witness the gospel to down and out street people or not.
Take it anyway you like.

For heavens sake....what's wrong with some people posting on this forum.
No wonder the good solid posters are staying away from this forum.
You see it one way and I see in another way. There's nothing wrong with people posting on this forum. You are just seeing more posts these days that you don't agree with.....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Melbourne might be the very first city in the western world to fully submit to the communist takeover.
Im in a state of mourning atm after i saw our city in the flesh. That city where I was born and raised wasn't breathing, it had no heartbeat, it had no spirit and it had no soul... People will say its coming back but no it isn't, its never coming back to what it was... I saw a corpse all dressed up in a suit and its make up on, it looked like a mannequin...

U don't know what uv got until its gone. That's how im feeling... I thought i hated that town but i was born there, grew up there and lived my life there. All across town i have helped build, maintain and design so many things. That town had a piece of me in it. I actually loved Melbourne but its dead now, replaced by a fraud...

Meanwhile the communists are purging not only the elderly and the sick but the unemployed and the poor. Im not ashamed to admit that i was born and raised on the poor side of town... And its here in the west and the north that the suffering and sacrifices are happening, my family, my friends. I don't know anyone that has had covid but everyone i know has been hurt by these lockdowns... What really hurts is that no one cares about these honest people in the west and north of Melbourne, these very people that actually built Melbourne with their hands have real jobs, not some bs position sitting at a computer...

For us its too late... I myself am planning to escape... But let this be a warning to the rest of the west...
- Our state premier is a dictator. Under the "state of emergency" he has banned parliament and his passing new laws unopposed.
Our opposition want to oppose these new laws but aren't allowed... Don't allow this in your city...
- Our state has mandated masks. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has imposed curfews, 8pm-5am. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has imposed a 5km limit on our travel. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has prohibited visiting anyone apart from your partner. Don't allow this in your city.
- Our state has a level 4 lockdown which is killing meddle and low income earners. Don't allow this in your city.

I could go on and on cos there are so many bs laws like no fishing or golf or swimming alone.
The point im making is don't let this happen to your city, don't let them kill your city, do everything you can to stop them before its too late
This is totally about control! World Government dead ahead!

Revelation 13:7 (NKJV)
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My wife got the COVID jab and was sick the next day, ok the next and had a nightmare on the 3rd night, she was really spinning out, I got a shock as I thought she was going to die. she has never had a nightmare like that before.

I just put this forward as in regards to what does or has others experienced after the Jab.

My wife said to our doctor that I am not going to take the Jab and he said that I was just being very selfish and that I would die for sure without it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife got the COVID jab and was sick the next day, ok the next and had a nightmare on the 3rd night, she was really spinning out, I got a shock as I thought she was going to die. she has never had a nightmare like that before.

I just put this forward as in regards to what does or has others experienced after the Jab.

My wife said to our doctor that I am not going to take the Jab and he said that I was just being very selfish and that I would die for sure without it.
They are prepping us for the Mark!

Reactions: APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wonder how many doctors are telling patients that.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you want, let me know if you get some health reaction(s) from your wife getting the jab. There is very strong evidence that those that get the jab begin to shed spiked-proteins to others around them that can cause skin rashes, affect the lungs and even cause blood clots in the unjabbed.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Official UK Govt Model: Third COVID Wave Will Kill Or Hospitalize 60 To 70% People Who Took Both The Vaccine Doses
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFApril 27, 2021

According to projections by UK’s top modelling agency the thrid wave of COVID-19 spike will hospitalize and kill 60 to 70% of those people who took both the vaccine doses.

Official-UK-Govt-Model-Third-COVID-Wave-Will-Kill-or-Hospitalize-60-to-70-People-Who-Took-Both-the-Vaccine-Doses.jpg

The paper suggests that the resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths will dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.

The modelling (read below in full) was presented to the UK’s top scientific advisory body Sage by one of its sub groups, the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling, Operational (SPI-M-O).

This committee of academics has done modelling work throughout the pandemic and has looked at the impact vaccination will have on hospital admissions, infections and deaths.

Its findings suggest that a third wave is inevitable but that the size of the spike in cases depends on the effectiveness of vaccines, the speed at which restrictions are eased and the impact new variants have on transmission and illness.

It suggests that the resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths will be “dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine”.

“Maintaining a large reduction in transmission from such measures after Step 4 [England’s plans to remove all restrictions from June 21] is taken is almost certain to reduce the size of the subsequent resurgence.

This latest modelling reinforces this finding, as lower adherence to baseline measures and the resulting increased transmission could lead to a peak close in scale to that seen in January 2021.”

The paper looks at a range of possibilities what we can expect from Covid as we ease restrictions going into the summer.

It takes into account a range of difference sources including modelling from the University of Warwick, Imperial College London and London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

“Scenarios with little transmission reduction after step 4 [full lifting of restrictions planned for June in England] or with pessimistic but plausible vaccine efficacy assumptions can result in resurgences in hospitalisations of a similar scale to January 2021.”

The paper suggests that the resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths will dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.

“The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.

This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.”

Third-COVID-Wave-UK-Govt.jpg

Results of the central scenario of the Warwick model, showing the age and vaccine status of those admitted to hospital (left) or dying (right) over time. Top plots are absolute numbers, bottom plots are proportions.

As soon as the model was made public Fact-checkers tried to debunk and downplay the fact that 60 -70% of those who took 2 doses on the vaccines will dominate the third wave.

Here is the verdict by Grace Rahman of Full Fact:

“Modelling suggests that when a third wave occurs, hospitalisations and deaths will mostly be in those who’ve been vaccinated. This is because so many vulnerable people will have been vaccinated by then, not because the vaccine is harming them.”

And yet, the fact-checker insists vaccines have nothing to do with the third-wave.

However, we will let our readers decide. Read the document HERE.

Source: GreatGameIndia.com--------

-------------all planned of course-----
-------the jabbed are those that will eventually get serious health issues and even cause many of them to die, and shed their spiked proteins to the unjabbed

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oops... I thought I was responding to a post but I wasn't on the last page... sorry...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
According to projections by UK’s top modelling agency the thrid wave of COVID-19 spike will hospitalize and kill 60 to 70% of those people who took both the vaccine doses.
The modelling agencies are really at the heart of the bogus pandemic. They should all have been prosecuted for deliberately creating fear and panic. And people should be aware that the Imperial College was fully aware that their modelling software was seriously faulty, but did nothing about it. Thus the whole world was subjected to tyranny because of negligence (and also a deliberate agenda).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since we cannot attend Church as by government regulation...
And therein lies the problem. Christians have voluntarily surrendered to COVID tyranny.

As far as I am concerned they have voluntarily surrendered to the Father of Lies, since the whole Scamdemic is one big lie from Satan to enslave the world through the Great Reset.

Had all Christian churches agreed at the very beginning that (1) in Canada the governments DO NOT have the right to shut down or regulate churches in any way and (2) challenged the governments in the courts to prove their case, the whole scenario would have been quite different. Polish Pastor Pawlowski in Calgary has refused to let the COVID Gestapo into his church. He has been harassed by the city for a long time for no good reason.

The government of Alberta is afraid to present their case in court regarding their jailing of Pastor James Coates since THEY HAVE NO CASE. So they delay justice and find excuses to avoid a public exposure of their tyranny. There is no science to support their tyrannical lockdowns etc. Quite the opposite. And at least one federal judge is willing to stand up for the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and allow people to challenge the governments. I would have liked to have quoted him here but can't recall where that news item is published.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you want, let me know if you get some health reaction(s) from your wife getting the jab. There is very strong evidence that those that get the jab begin to shed spiked-proteins to others around them that can cause skin rashes, affect the lungs and even cause blood clots in the unjabbed.
I will dear APAK, I was to go drive to a mates 60's birthday today, that I a 4hr drive they said they would put me up for the night and the next night as that's his birthday on the 29th but I don't want to leave my wife in case she gets a problem.

As to myself I feel as tho I have had COVID sort of for the last year, but I think it's just to do with getting old. I do not work and I feel tired about 2.00 and go have a cat nap or I am jiggered, so driving up their and dealing with his kids and wife and all could become a bit to much really.
I like the drive up but I go the long way and that 6hr of back roads that most do not use or know, but are all nice and green now to see, so I want to see that more than anything now, because next month it will be crap as the frost kills off the green. then drop in at other mates to see them but that takes it out of you when you get old.

Status
Not open for further replies.