Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm interested very much in the truth and not just being right as you esteem. Get off it and come down off your high horse....
Hey Your the one on the high horse. Not me

I am just trying to show you what I see..

I am not attacking you because you do not want to take the vaccine. Cutting you down because you do not want to take the vaccine, or offending you or your family because you do not want to take the vaccine

Thats your tactic not mine.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective, they say.

The godless will accomplish their goal of world peace and safety.

But beware.

If you’re already in a delusional state believing the lies regarding this “pandemic” and the “safety” of the Covid 19 “vaccine”, and have become a mask wearing religious nut, be careful;

Many people praise Fauci and the miracle of the vaccines; imagine what they’ll do when a man comes along doing miracles and providing world peace and safety?

They’ll be the ones praising him and taking his mark!

“And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Revelation 13:12-14)

“Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:” (2 Thessalonians 2:9-11)

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective, they say.

The godless will accomplish their goal of world peace and safety.

But beware.

If you’re already in a delusional state believing the lies regarding this “pandemic” and the “safety” of the Covid 19 “vaccine”, and have become a mask wearing religious nut, be careful;

Many people praise Fauci and the miracle of the vaccines; imagine what they’ll do when a man comes along doing miracles and providing world peace and safety?

They’ll be the ones praising him and taking his mark!

“And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.” (Revelation 13:12-14)

“Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:” (2 Thessalonians 2:9-11)

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:3)
The mark will given on the forehead or hand, Not in the arm
The mark will be about finances, Not about some virus
The mark will be given by a world leader out of Europe. Not by the United Stated pharmaceuticals
The mark will be willingly received, not by tricker or enforcement.

Saying this resembles the mark is the most conspiracist thing I ever heard. It is right up there with all those who said christs would return on a specific date. Then that date came and went, and these people still said they were right they just got the date mixed up

If it smells like a rat it probably is a rat.

Reactions: maximum velocity
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really do hope not too many die because of the medical advice they have received here. Well at least the price in money was about right considering the medical degrees that all of the contributors here have, right?

Help us dear Lord!

Amen. I second that.

I'm editing my post because I think I got my previous point across and I don't need to say anything else about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. I second that.

I wish this Christian message board wouldn't allow its members to deny the existence of the Covid-19 virus and call it a hoax, just as another Christian board I sometimes lurk around doesn't allow its members to deny the existence of the virus and call it a hoax. That site also doesn't allow its members to give medical advice either. I think that's a wise decision and I wish these two rules were enforced on this site too.

I think comparing the Covid-19 vaccine to the mark of the beast is fearmongering and it should be ignored, IMO.
I will only say I made the moderators here aware of this medical advice being given by non-medical people. People are practicing medicine without a license. I will say no more as that is up to the moderators. They know how it is...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. I second that.

I wish this Christian message board wouldn't allow its members to deny the existence of the Covid-19 virus and call it a hoax, just as another Christian board I sometimes lurk around doesn't allow its members to deny the existence of the virus and call it a hoax. That site also doesn't allow its members to give medical advice, either. I think that's a wise decision and I wish these two rules were enforced on this site too.

I think comparing the Covid-19 vaccine to the mark of the beast is fearmongering and it should be ignored, IMO.
Aren't we showing our true nature and colors here? You shine your wares so brightly.....

Crying about people not seeing the world as you do, is not the way to persuade people of your views. You need to positively contribute in your posts, with some maturity and understanding.

I take it you might be a member of the cult of face diaper wearers and part of the local lockdown committee as well. And you are now itching to extend this cult movement to this site.

It isn't happing here.

I suggest you find another site to whine in if you feel uncomfortable on this site.

Happy trails...

Reactions: Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will only say I made the moderators here aware of this medical advice being given by non-medical people. People are practicing medicine without a license. I will say no more as that is up to the moderators. They know how it is...
What exactly is the medical advice being given here by someone, amadeus? I am very curious.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aren't we showing our true nature and colors here? You shine your wares so brightly.....

Crying about people not seeing the world as you do, is not the way to persuade people of your views. You need to positively contribute in your posts, with some maturity and understanding.

I take it you might be a member of the cult of face diaper wearers and part of the local lockdown committee as well. And you are now itching to extend this cult movement to this site.

It isn't happing here.

I suggest you find another site to whine in if you feel uncomfortable on this site.

Happy trails...

@Josho, I would appreciate a moderator's intervention here. Thanks. I should have turned to the moderators earlier about that post. My apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The jab did not kill Colin power. What a joke. This just proves you can not be trusted.
Just because you can't handle the truth does not mean it is a lie. Yes, it is the bogus vaccines which have been weakening the immune systems, and that is why Powell died.

CNBC is a part of the MSM, and here is what they said:
"Powell, who was fully vaccinated against Covid, had several underlying conditions. He had been suffering from Parkinson’s disease and had been treated recently for multiple myeloma, according to a Powell family spokesperson. Multiple myeloma is a type of blood cancer that hurts the body’s ability to fight infections. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems make up a large proportion of hospitalized breakthrough cases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/18/col...vasion-dies-of-covid-complications-at-84.html

So the media is again trying to put a spin on this, and blaming myeloma instead of the bogus vaccines.

Do you know what a "breakthrough case" is? Someone who has been vaccinated and then shows symptoms of COVID infection! What a joke. And
why would the lying CDC inform the public that the vaccines are directly responsible for destroying the immune system? That would make them criminally culpable.

Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax Roll-Out In 40+ Countries
Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries | Principia Scientific Intl.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really do hope not too many die because of the medical advice they have received here

Where do you suppose God’s will factors in with regard to your statement?

Can anyone be caused to die before God’s preordained timing?

Have we become so cold in our faith that we cannot exercise faith in God to protect us and heal us with basic natural remedies?

These vaccines are not natural remedies. They are an abomination from godless men, period!

“For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.” (Philippians 2:27)

But I suppose that many in this generation would rather put, “but the vaccine”, to replace “but God”.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the spirit of communism is here.

You want to silence opposition.

Ya’ll must be happy with the tyranny that is taking place for the sake of your flesh’s safety.

I am not giving medical advice. Go listen to fibbing Fauci for that “medical” advice.

I am giving spiritual advice.

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. I second that.

I wish this Christian message board wouldn't allow its members to deny the existence of the Covid-19 virus and call it a hoax, just as another Christian board I sometimes lurk around doesn't allow its members to deny the existence of the virus and call it a hoax. That site also doesn't allow its members to give medical advice, either. I think that's a wise decision and I wish these two rules were enforced on this site too.

Have you come to this forum to discuss politics or the Gospel of Jesus Christ ? Every single post I've seen you make is regarding politics and the vaccine. And now you suggest the free speech allowed on this site should be squashed like the other sites, even linking to their pages. What types of motives have you come into this forum with?

This site is mostly a safe haven from this type of censorship that has taken over our society and has given rise to thought police and totalitarianism. If you disagree with what is done on this site, why not go back to the other one? I'm not saying this in a threatning or antagonistic way, but wouldn't you agree? If I don't like a conversation that I am engaged with in real life, I walk away. If I disagree with what a group of people are doing, I don't associate.

If this site is censored, which I think will eventually happen, I'll have nowhere to go to be able to speak freely about society among Christians. So sad what is transpiring, but it's all part of the plan. Praise the Lord!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone here has a closed mind it is you my friend.

@ APAK...
Ya know what they say about being "too OPEN minded"...eh?

Being too "open minded" one is in Danger of their brains "falling out", which causes "BLINDNESS". :D

APAK, stop being so arrogant, by making a thread on an open forum, reporting your findings and FORCING people to read and believe your reports..... LOL :rolleyes:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Can we perhaps stop insulting one another…..look as a moderator I don’t see a problem with this thread as such. We are all capable of evaluating, discerning, reading, weighing things up and reaching conclusions. However as individuals we ALL should be allowed to the conclusions we reach without getting insulted as a result, and that should apply to both sides.
I don’t believe it is right to not hear both sides , that to me is censorship of the wrong kind. We are all adults after all………well I think we are, I do wonder sometimes !
This is only my personal view as a moderator………others may feel differently.
Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark will given on the forehead or hand, Not in the arm...
The mark will be about finances, Not about some virus
The mark will be given by a world leader out of Europe. Not by the United Stated pharmaceuticals
The mark will be willingly received, not by tricker or enforcement.

Saying this resembles the mark is the most conspiracist thing I ever heard. It is right up there with all those who said christs would return on a specific date. Then that date came and went, and these people still said they were right they just got the date mixed up

If it smells like a rat it probably is a rat.

Scripturally speaking...
Jesus IS the Truth.
Jesus IS the Light.
Little by Little Knowledge of Gods Truth is introduced.
Advocated PEACE and SAFETY is IN HIS TRUTH.
Understanding of Gods Knowledge comes from God, to those who Freely Choose to be WITH God, and Freely Choose to seek His Understanding.
God KEEPS alive, WITH HIM, they WHO, Agree WITH Him.
God "KILLS", them WHO ARE...WITH and WITHOUT Him.

Secularly speaking...
EVIL (spirits) and WICKED (men) mimic Gods "WAY".
Declare "THEIR" Truth.
Introduce "THEIR" Truth little by little.
Advocate PEACE and SAFETY is IN "THEIR" Truth.
Dictate "THEIR" Understanding.
KEEP alive, with "THEM", they WHO agree with "THEM".
"KILL", them WHO ARE...WITH and WITHOUT "THEM".

If one DOES NOT KNOW, Gods WAY, they are NOT Prepared, TO NOTICE, or COMPREHEND a "CORRUPT" WAY in OPPOSITION to Gods WAY.

History has REPEATEDLY revealed; the Goals, the Intent, the Means, the Measures, the Ways OF EVIL spirits and WICKED men...
USE to OPPRESS, DEVASTATE, ELIMINATE "persons".

IF, you have elected to ... FOLLOW MEN...
*Mask your Mouth,
*Quarantine yourself,
*Distance yourself,
* Receive a "preached freebie" man lab concocted VIRUS injection into yourself,
* Stand WITH the men you follow....
* People who disagree with you, IS disagreeing with you. Disagreeing is not attacking you, it is disagreeing with you.

In the BIG PICTURE, that is a good thing, FOR THOSE Who DO NOT STAND "with you", TO KNOW "your STANDING".

THOSE, who DO NOT "stand with you"; have FREELY "chosen", "Their Standing."

Jesus Taught...Open your mouth.
Jesus Taught...Gather together.
Jesus Taught...Speak, Spread His Word.
Jesus Taught...Know His Truth.
Jesus Taught...BEWARE of Opposition.
Jesus Taught...BEWARE of Corrupters.
Jesus Taught...STAND FAST "with" Him.

BY your comments and standing, I do not suppose you have NOTICED...
The STARK contrast of Jesus' Teaching...
AND the World's Teaching...

You can call it 'Arrogant', "closed minded", "attacking you" or whatever...To not agree or stand with you...
No one cares. Your accusations DO NOT define an others Standing.

There is this glaring verse in Scripture...
1 Cor 1:
[22] For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

A sign ...
Seek wisdom ...

Both, are things a person is "waiting for", "looking for"...
On it's face, sounds reasonable to a "logical mind"...

Further...
1 Cor 1:
[23] But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

People have an Expectation of Scripture to BE FULFILLED.... wondering "IF", is not the SAME, as declaring something "IS".
People are fully aware of the "MARK" of the Beast, IS the "MARK" of a mans World System, and Caused to be received by the World's population.

[16] And "he causeth all", both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, "to receive a mark" in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Little by little, bit by bit...pay attention HOW and WHO has been for decades introducing worldly promoted and "required"...identifier "MARKS ASSIGNED" to people...
History has already PROVED..."Assigned and Authority Controlled" ... numbers, cards, tats, tags, eye scans, embedded chips, technological devices (in use)...for Watching, listening, recording, photographing, Every word, Every movement, Every purchase, Every selling, a person makes...
and NOT to dismiss...
Proved History of worldly human "devices" used as a means to "TARGET" and "oppress" and or "eliminate".

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think there is a difference between a FORCED JAB injection and a love tap on the Blind heading toward a cliff. :cool:
I am looking forward or do hope that they do create a Vaccine for Covid then I will get the Vaccine.

But the Covid Jab, Jabs, are not a Vaccine at all sadly !

I know what a Vaccine is in fact and so do all them Doctors and Nurses who don't want the Covid Jab at all, because they know it's an experimental Drug in fact, and that's why they are having to go walking out of there professions in droves.

The MSM are whores hiding the facts and acting like Nazis peddling their propaganda full on. schnell schnell ! schenll !!! get the Jabs in everyone quick before zey wake up to the reality that they are being conned big time. Schnell Schnell Schnell !

It's the un Jabbed that are spreading the Covid ! :rolleyes: Schnell ! skitch !

If you are Covid Jabbed your safe and the Jab is effective ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.