Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Apparently Germany and Austria are having more daily cases than they ever had...

Splendid job by the experimental syringes...

Not...
Oh they are only about double 70% Jabbed, that's the real problem that out MSM is claiming. :rolleyes: BS.

I believe the colder days and people are more indoors and not keeping their distance etc, I put this to old jabbed mate up the road today and he does not believe me that the Jabbed have to keep a distance etc, I said the covid Jab means nothing, it's not a valid Vaccine in fact regardless, you must keep your distance and all as that's is the number one rule.
Old mate rejected that, no it's safe and effective and if he gets it he will not come down with it badly as well, well that's what he believes.
I said the double Jabbed have been dying in fact bro. but no it does not sink in, because the MSM spin is god to him.

Were is the total fact of proof that one will not come down as badly with Covid because you have been Jabbed.

As to the MSM spin of nurses being burnt out is another full on lie, that they are leaving the job because they are burnt out, No it's because they are being kicked out in fact, for rejecting the Jab ! because they know better in fact not to get it.

What total lies the MSM make out ! This is Nazi Germany type of Media BS full on outright monstrous lies !

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just reiterating the statement i made yesterday with some data based evidence

Austria... High vaccination rates... Now getting more cases than ever before

bandicam 2021-11-21 14-57-22-286.jpg

Germany... High vaccination rates... Now getting more cases than ever before
bandicam 2021-11-21 14-57-36-682.jpg

And lets throw in Australia... High vaccination rates... Much bigger wave than ever before
bandicam 2021-11-21 15-01-10-037.jpg

And yet they still reopened here because 80% of the public got jabbed...
Mind you, they locked down Sydney and Melbourne for only a hand full of cases, now their tolerating over a thousand cases a day
They don't care about all these cases and they don't care about all these deaths...
It just proves that it was never about our health and always about the injections...

And we are still using these PCR tests after they have been proven to be inaccurate.
Even the WHO and FDA have said this i think, they have actually admitted a lot of things. I think its to give them a case if it ever goes to trial
"Look we said it was experimental.
We said the death rate was only 2%
We said the average age of death is over 85.
We said the PCR test don't work.
We said there would be side effects and deaths
We said the vaccines don't work."
So if it does go to trial it will be our government that will take the charges, not the WHO and CDC and such.
Just a thought anyway

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh they are only about double 70% Jabbed, that's the real problem that out MSM is claiming. :rolleyes: BS.

I believe the colder days and people are more indoors and not keeping their distance etc, I put this to old jabbed mate up the road today and he does not believe me that the Jabbed have to keep a distance etc, I said the covid Jab means nothing, it's not a valid Vaccine in fact regardless, you must keep your distance and all as that's is the number one rule.
Old mate rejected that, no it's safe and effective and if he gets it he will not come down with it badly as well, well that's what he believes.
I said the double Jabbed have been dying in fact bro. but no it does not sink in, because the MSM spin is god to him.

Were is the total fact of proof that one will not come down as badly with Covid because you have been Jabbed.

As to the MSM spin of nurses being burnt out is another full on lie, that they are leaving the job because they are burnt out, No it's because they are being kicked out in fact, for rejecting the Jab ! because they know better in fact not to get it.

What total lies the MSM make out ! This is Nazi Germany type of Media BS full on outright monstrous lies !

Tell your mate that in Melbourne you still have to wear a mask and social distance...
Why would they have to do that if the jab works...
Common sense has died but in such people. They hoped on the bandwagon and now its going too fast to get off

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Tell your mate that in Melbourne you still have to wear a mask and social distance...
Why would they have to do that if the jab works...
Common sense has died but in such people. They hopped on the bandwagon and now its going too fast to get off

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci Says Americans May Need Boosters Every 6 Months
Infowars.com

NIAID Director Anthony Fauci claimed Sunday that Americans may need to receive Pfizer’s COVID vaccine booster shots every 6 months.

“We would hope, and this is something we are looking at very carefully, that that third shot with the mRNA not only will boost you way up but increases the durability so that you will not necessarily need it every six months or a year,” Fauci said on ABC’s “This Week.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1462439485518536705

“We’re hoping it pushes it out more. If it doesn’t and the data show we do need it more often, then we’ll do it.”

Fauci and others are still pretending that the COVID injections are “safe and effective” while ignoring the clear proof that they are ineffective at preventing serious symptoms and transmission of the China Virus, evidenced by him now proclaiming everybody will now need biannual boosters.

For example, Fauci is now pushing for infants and toddlers to get the experimental COVID shot despite the fact that the China Virus poses virtually no health risk to them.

This is just another example of how Fauci and others on Biden’s COVID response task force have been issuing nonscientific government directives on the fly as political sands continue to shift in light of more information about the dangerous vaccines coming out.

Learn How Global Martial Law was Established to Create Corporate Neo-Feudalism Under Big Pharma

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible Study - Scripture for Liberty presents the word of Truth against this medical
tyranny

The Temple of GOD

Nov 21, 2021

The Temple of GOD

Titans Of Liberty
ONE Nation Under GOD: In this study of GOD’s WORD; We will discuss “The Temple of GOD”. The Word declares that our bodies are the Temple of the Living GOD, and the Spirit of GOD dwells in those that Believe. Do you Believe this…?

(NOTE: Weak Internet Connection or ClownWorld Sabotage)

Do you Believe that the Holy Spirit is able to intercede and intervene in Any situation you are currently facing...? I do! Allow the Holy Spirit to take charge - He is our Comforter and ever present Friend.

Please share your thoughts and comments as well.

The WORD of GOD declares that If a man/woman loves Jesus, then He and the Father will Live inside of them... Do you Believe this? I feel, "Believers" have missed a very important Message regarding the Kingdom of GOD. The Kingdom of God is in you. Think about that... All Things are Possible to Them that Believe.

No matter what, We Are Never Alone. The Father Loves You, No Matter What!

The Power of The Word - Is the Power to Heal, Save, Deliver, Renew & Restore...

Thank you for your encouraging words and participation.

Join in. Comments & All People Welcome, as well as non-believers and those of other faiths. It's just a Bible study. Respect is the only thing required. Peace & Blessing!

Scriptures:

Matthew 21:9-16

1 Corinthians 3:8-9, 16-23

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Acts 17:16-32

Matthew 27:35-43

John Chapter 17

Psalm Chapter 18

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last night on our QLD TV news, The so called Anti-Vaccine people were being portrayed as Far right extremist ! :confused: what a load of hogwash ! many are far left groups in fact that I have talked to and seen demonstrating.

From the Lefty's point of view it's more all about, that they are out right anti-Vaccines people.
From the mid to right their are some anti-vaccines people as well, but most are just anti-experimental Covid Jab people.
As to the far right I have not met them yet :rolleyes: here in QLD.

Conservatives are just anti-Nazi and anti-Communist agendas and struggling to prop up what our Nation once stood up for and was built on. that means that they despised Nazis and Communist oppression and dictatorship that nowadays is becoming an epidemic, we do not want to become controlled by Nazis or Communist tactics at all ! we hate them and we despise such behaviour and cunning dominating over us all.

The Media are claiming death threats of political people now by far right people. well I remember one Premier in QLD who got death threats 24/7 for 20 years and the Media could not give two hoots about such as that back then, because it was by Communist and Nazis who did not like him, because he was a dedicated Christian and a Conservative. I know his son and talked about such with him, the poor bugger learnt to sleep with his eyes open, I seen this at our Church camp in the dorms back in 1979, he went to sleep early at 7.00

It's truly a war that is being waged against the people in order to Jab everyone, that's the real target in this war that is being waged. They are demanding to be leading us astray, on every front ! spinning deceptions and lies.

You will die if you do not get the Covid Jab :eek::rolleyes: what is it really who may die 2% ?
How many % will come down badly ?
How many % will come down crook enough to be bed ridden for a day or two.
How many % will feel crook for a few days.
How many % will just get mild symptoms.
How many % will not even know they got it at all.

Oh no you will all die if you do not get Jabbed, or you will spread it to the Vaccinated :eek: oh no ! really :confused:. oh my god oh my god I'm vaccinated living in fear of the un vaccinated :rolleyes: now that's just as pathetic as it comes. oh hang on they demand X, Y, Z of you the un Jabbed as an enemy of the State. I am just waiting for Hitler to come wheeled out in some contraption like Davros. Exterminate ! Exterminate. you will obey you will obey !

Reactions: APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is just another example of how Fauci and others on Biden’s COVID response task force have been issuing nonscientific government directives on the fly as political sands continue to shift in light of more information about the dangerous vaccines coming out.
This is psychological manipulation and warfare. So why hasn't Fauci been locked up, or better yet, executed for genocide (millions of unnecessary deaths)? Along with Biden and all of his officials in all of the government departments?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is psychological manipulation and warfare. So why hasn't Fauci been locked up, or better yet, executed for genocide (millions of unnecessary deaths)? Along with Biden and all of his officials in all of the government departments?
And now lookout for the smallpox variant plandemic...it's a real possibility

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was trying to add up the numbers worldwide. Something like over a thousand killed in Covid protests, several thousand injured. Thousands killed, disabled, or have serious reactions to the vaccines themselves and more and more boosters shots....all the while Covid hospital patients that have been vaccinated, continue to fill the hospitals. As I understand it, laws have been passed to prevent people from suing the companies or the governments, so they are at the mercy of these tyrannical countries.

Worldwide protests like nothing that has ever been seen before in history. A worldwide coordinated plan and effort to violate all civil rights to the point of murder. The physical force and determination along with the total saturation of propaganda...every form of communications dominated by Covid propaganda. I think the similarities between that and the Nazi type propaganda used by democrats and the leftists suggest that all of it is plan, a very sinister plan, like has never been seen before.

No initiative in history that was good or in the public's interest has ever had this type of tyrannical force, deadly force, we will kill you in the interest of public safety? Nor has there been any initiative that had been met with this amount of worldwide protests. People are people, they spread large amounts of money and effort for a reason. Never before has it been a worldwide decision to kill for public safety. It is the worldwide coordinated effort and the amount of focus and force used that raises the big red flag.....danger and evil!

Some talk about the Great Reset and some about the conversion of the world to communism and atheism.
Either way I recommend "resistance" by all means necessary and at the highest level possible.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was trying to add up the numbers worldwide. Something like over a thousand killed in Covid protests, several thousand injured. Thousands killed, disabled, or have serious reactions to the vaccines themselves and more and more boosters shots....all the while Covid hospital patients that have been vaccinated, continue to fill the hospitals. As I understand it, laws have been passed to prevent people from suing the companies or the governments, so they are at the mercy of these tyrannical countries.

Worldwide protests like nothing that has ever been seen before in history. A worldwide coordinated plan and effort to violate all civil rights to the point of murder. The physical force and determination along with the total saturation of propaganda...every form of communications dominated by Covid propaganda. I think the similarities between that and the Nazi type propaganda used by democrats and the leftists suggest that all of it is plan, a very sinister plan, like has never been seen before.

No initiative in history that was good or in the public's interest has ever had this type of tyrannical force, deadly force, we will kill you in the interest of public safety? Nor has there been any initiative that had been meet with this amount of worldwide protests. People are people, they spread large amount of money and effort for a reason. Never before has it been a worldwide decision to kill for public safety. It is the worldwide coordinated effort and the amount of focus and force used raises the big red flag.....danger and evil!

Some talk about the Great Reset and some about the conversion of the world to communism and atheism.
Either way I recommend "resistance" by all means necessary and at the highest level possible.
I'm with you brother all the way, at least by speaking about it and not conforming where ever possible. I'm already prepared in Spirit, the word of truth, and with beans and as a last resort, with devices that can cause an intruder to think twice about harming my family and community.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

No initiative in history that was good or in the public's interest has ever had this type of tyrannical force, deadly force, we will kill you in the interest of public safety? Nor has there been any initiative that had been meet with this amount of worldwide protests. People are people, they spread large amount of money and effort for a reason. Never before has it been a worldwide decision to kill for public safety. It is the worldwide coordinated effort and the amount of focus and force used raises the big red flag.....danger and evil!

Yes and it's their stance that really gets on my goat.

Just who do they think that they are Hitler or some Communist Dictator, I see how our Australian lefty opposition Leader raves on he will make it mandatory Jabs regardless, then this lot cry that they have been receiving death threats, Hitler received death threats as well, I wonder why ? well no wonder.
all that they have to do is Stop threating people with the experimental Jab and the death threats will stop, it's as simple as that.

The Lefty's can pack up and go live in China, if they love to dictate over everyone and their beloved Communism utopia fantasy so much.

I had a dream of the leader of our Left Federal Party this morning, well to be short he got back what he does and wants to do to us, but I am not sure if he liked it or not. boy I can't stand that total creep.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Infowars.com

NIAID Director Anthony Fauci claimed Sunday that Americans may need to receive Pfizer’s COVID vaccine booster shots every 6 months.

It has been Long Standing Knowledge...
Fear is a marvelous Control factor.
Safety is a marvelous Control factor.
A Few “desire” to Control “everything”
Culling the “useless” (to further the AGENDA of a Few).
Wars, Abortions, Assassinations, Drugs, have had some culling effect.
Welcome to the 21st Century;
OBJECTIVE; nothing new; Gain all wealth, Cull the useless.
....“Planned FEAR CRISIS”...= hopeful mass culling = wealth transfer.

So....WHOSE name repeatedly appears with the latest “FEAR Crisis”?
Tony bolony phony!
AND...WHO is heavily involved in vaccine patents?
Tony bolony phony!
Does culling and wealth ring a bell?

Think his MASK is to hide his snickering while he looks the public in the eye full well knowing what putz he is?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did ya hear, Pfizer is trying to get a court order PREVENTING release of the facts of their Vaccines, for the next 55 years?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been Long Standing Knowledge...
Fear is a marvelous Control factor.
Safety is a marvelous Control factor.
A Few “desire” to Control “everything”
Culling the “useless” (to further the AGENDA of a Few).
Wars, Abortions, Assassinations, Drugs, have had some culling effect.
Welcome to the 21st Century;
OBJECTIVE; nothing new; Gain all wealth, Cull the useless.
....“Planned FEAR CRISIS”...= hopeful mass culling = wealth transfer.

So....WHOSE name repeatedly appears with the latest “FEAR Crisis”?
Tony bolony phony!
AND...WHO is heavily involved in vaccine patents?
Tony bolony phony!
Does culling and wealth ring a bell?

Think his MASK is to hide his snickering while he looks the public in the eye full well knowing what putz he is?
And many of these woes, especially since the beginning of the 21st century have been scripted and planned out.

These so-called natural germ epidemics, terrorist acts, riots, inflationary spirals, merchandise and food shortages, election frauds, have all been planned and scripted out carefully and deliberately like on elaborate Hollywood movie sets. And some truly have been created this way. Many still do not believe it unfortunately.

These wealthy, elite, media, merchants of death, influential and powerful have suddenly decided to take over and make the world into their own image. They will fail!

Pray that our Lord, our ruling King in Heaven will keep us always in his protection, with angels in our midst, from these sick, lying and evil killers of humanity.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK - Yep!! ‘HIDING’...? The TRUTH!

Interesting, reading, movies...some might consider...eye opening.

Wag the Dog
Minority Report
Conspiracy Theory
Shooter
Surviving the Game
The Good Shepard
1984 (Geo. Orwell)
Fahrenheit 451 /censorship
Atlas Shrugged

Reactions: APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These wealthy, elite, media, merchants of death, influential and powerful have suddenly decided to take over and make the world into their own image. They will fail!
'Reminiscent of Fascism' - Croatian President Slams COVID Tyranny in Austria
Croatian President Zoran Milanović blasted Austria's latest lockdown and COVID injection mandate as a "catastrophe," saying the events unfolding remind him of the "fascism" of the 1930s, according to reports.
'Reminiscent of Fascism' - Croatian President Slams COVID Tyranny in Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.