Mass Formation Psychosis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im not a psychologist but i have been interested in it for a while even before the start of the plandemic and its connection to spirituality
I've been meditating on how and why we have got to this place and this is the most complete concept or theory i've heard...

Dr Malone cites a clinical psychologist, Dr Mattias Desmet...
Here is an interview with him where he goes into more depth about the topics of mass formation psychosis and totalitarianism...

One of the 4 precursors to mass formation psychosis is high levels of anxiety and i think everyone is anxious/afraid in one way or another...
Some people are anxious about covid, others are anxious about the adverse reactions from the shots, still others are anxious about the censorship and others are anxious about the looming shadow of global totalitarianism, some are anxious at being forced the shot, others are anxious at being discriminated against... So the levels of anxiety at the moment among everyone is extremely high

Reactions: TLHKAJ

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im not a psychologist but i have been interested in it for a while even before the start of the plandemic and its connection to spirituality
I've been meditating on how and why we have got to this place and this is the most complete concept or theory i've heard...

Dr Malone cites a clinical psychologist, Dr Mattias Desmet...
Here is an interview with him where he goes into more depth about the topics of mass formation psychosis and totalitarianism...

One of the 4 precursors to mass formation psychosis is high levels of anxiety and i think everyone is anxious/afraid in one way or another...
Some people are anxious about covid, others are anxious about the adverse reactions from the shots, still others are anxious about the censorship and others are anxious about the looming shadow of global totalitarianism, some are anxious at being forced the shot, others are anxious at being discriminated against... So the levels of anxiety at the moment among everyone is extremely high
Brilliant interview Cristo. Although the issues at hand are discussed through the secular lens it does in fact describe the movement towards Earths final hours as outlined in scripture.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Brilliant interview Cristo. Although the issues at hand are discussed through the secular lens it does in fact describe the movement towards Earths final hours as outlined in scripture.

Science is always through the secular lens unfortunately... Its one of their atheist laws, only observe the observable.
Nikola Tesla said that science would advance 10 times faster if they studied the unobservable. Smart bloke but science is arrogant

I see a big link between psychology and spirituality that is difficult to explain cos the two have been separated by "science"
Satan is the creator of this mass formation psychosis... See the steps... Isolation, anxiety or fear, anger, these are all Satans tools.
He masquerades as an angel of light, a saviour to the world... His the solution to the problem they created... This is advanced spiritual warfare and not many people can see it... My unfortunate 20 years as a prodigal means i can see satans attacks much clearer now thanks to God, maybe it was part of His plan for me, my walk in the dessert...

I agree there are many correlations to the end times documented in scripture.
I see Satan revealing himself more and God warning us more.
Prepare and be by Gods side

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Science is always through the secular lens unfortunately... Its one of their atheist laws, only observe the observable.
Nikola Tesla said that science would advance 10 times faster if they studied the unobservable. Smart bloke but science is arrogant

I see a big link between psychology and spirituality that is difficult to explain cos the two have been separated by "science"
Satan is the creator of this mass formation psychosis... See the steps... Isolation, anxiety or fear, anger, these are all Satans tools.
He masquerades as an angel of light, a saviour to the world... His the solution to the problem they created... This is advanced spiritual warfare and not many people can see it... My unfortunate 20 years as a prodigal means i can see satans attacks much clearer now thanks to God, maybe it was part of His plan for me, my walk in the dessert...

I agree there are many correlations to the end times documented in scripture.
I see Satan revealing himself more and God warning us more.
Prepare and be by Gods side
as one is birthed for self destruction so the other will shine more brilliantly till the drawing of that long awaited day.

Reactions: Cristo Rei