Long Covid & Vaccine injury: looking into alternative & natural ways to recover

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been doing a lot of researching and listening to good doctors who actually care about their patients. I'd like to present information I find here for anyone who is interested in finding helpful information to combat what we are facing the last 4 years.

This is Dr John Campbell and another doctor discussing preliminary findings that look promising on using Ivermectin to treat long covid as well as vaccine injury.

Please note: This is not a debate thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: 5kittens and Ziggy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AHCC (mushroom complex) and Immune Support Against Viruses and Infections

AHCC is also very affective in clearing the body of HPV, which 95% of the population has been exposed to, and is a leading cause of cervical and prostate cancers.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The interesting thing is that they cannot really pin down if one has Long Covid as it doesnt show up the same in each person, so they have a wide range of criteria to check to see if one has it..
'Each patient is different. Not everyone with Long COVID has had a severe case of COVID. Some acquired the condition after a mild case, and others may have developed symptoms but never tested positive for COVID. “We usually call those patients ‘presumed COVID,’”

Akiko Iwasaki, PhD, a Yale School of Medicine immunobiologist, is director of the Yale Center of Infection & Immunity and leads multiple studies investigating the pathobiology of Long COVID. Iwasaki says research has shown that Long COVID is not a single disease.

She also lists four hypotheses on her laboratory website that could explain Long COVID's initiation and progression:

• After a person has COVID, a persistent virus or remnants of it cause chronic inflammation and ongoing symptoms.
  • The body’s disease-fighting B and T cells trigger an immune response—and subsequent inflammation—in a process called autoimmunity. The stimulus that triggers this occurs continuously in the body, making it difficult to pinpoint and shut down.
  • Latent (or dormant) viruses inside an individual reactivate. (Every person carries multiple viruses that are dormant. Under certain circumstances, they can be reactivated.)
  • Chronic changes occur in the body after the acute inflammatory response (COVID infection). Inflammation in one tissue can damage other tissues.

Reactions: 5kittens and Ziggy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Destroying Spike Proteins with Nattokinase

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hobie Thank you for the info, but please re-read my OP and stay on topic. This is about presenting information on alternative and natural ways to recover from long covid and vaccine injury. Many have realized after-the-fact that they regret having been manipulated into taking the vax. There are teens and children who didn't get to choose, because the choice was made by their parents. (I've seen 15 yr olds in comments say their parents made them get vaxed and their health has suffered since taking the vax.) There are hospital patients who were given the vax without their cognitive consent. (I know victims of this, as well as medical practitioners who were told to give the vax to patients still groggy after surgeries. Thankfully, some refused.)

These people need good information in one place on how to recover their health. That is what this thread is about. Please, stay on topic. If you have nothing to contribute, create your own thread to present the information you want to post.

Thank you,
AJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"This Destroys Spike Proteins"

*Nattokinase
*Bromelain