Matthew 7:13-14. Is This A Victory For Satan? So Many Are Going To Be Without God's Love FOREVER!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
You do realise that apart from misrepresenting Gods justice you are also telling people that it does not matter what one believes or how one acts.
That no matter how much one has hated God, God will forgive you even though they still hate him.

How amazing it is for someone after reading my last post can come up with the
interpretation that it doesn't matter what one believes or how one acts.

WOW!

I am so thankful that God has given me the ability to look @ a sinner and know
that one day he or she will be a believer. Who am I that God would shed this
valuable secret to an ex-drug addict. I say it is valuable, because most have
never heard and it has never crossed their mind that God has the ability and
the power to bring reconciliation to His Creation. (Colossians 1:20), (Eph. 1:10),
(Ps. 67:1-7), (2nd Corinthians 5:18-21) and (Ps. 2:8)

We have been taught that God doesn't have the power to change people's mind,
because they have a god called "FREE WILL". They have a will, but they don't
know how free it is.

I believe if we study the scriptures we will find that God gives us authority not
a free will. When God get's ready He will take that authority from us and He
will get our attention. Whether that is in this age or the ages to come it is totally
left up to Him, because He is the only one that truly has a FREE WILL and that
is called sovereignty.

In that sovereignty He is able to do what it takes to bring His enemies to their knees
and implement His sovereign will over His Creation.

Yes... God's passion and nature for His Creation is to forgive all of His haters. When
God gets through there will be no haters, because God's plan and purpose is to
make them lovers of God. Luke 24:34 says,

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them ; for they know not what
they do,
And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have been taught that God doesn't have the power to change people's mind,
Then you have been badly taught. Who is in control God or you. God can if he chooses change your mind, that he allows you to use your mind is due to his love and grace.

How amazing it is for someone after reading my last post can come up with the
interpretation that it doesn't matter what one believes or how one acts.

Get it right, this is what you are teaching, if everyone is going to be saved.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Then you have been badly taught. Who is in control God or you. God can if he chooses change your mind, that he allows you to use your mind is due to his love and grace.

Get it right, this is what you are teaching, if everyone is going to be saved.

I was badly taught, but there are billions today that are still being taught that God hates His
enemies. He hates them so much that He will not only throw them into hell for eternity, but
He will have pleasure in torturing them during their stay.

That isn't even close to God's character and nature! God is LOVE! God doesn't have to learn
how to love, He is Love. If we have an ounce of love it came from God. So don't tell me God
doesn't love everybody enough to give them another chance after death. God's Love is greater
than DEATH! In fact, the last enemy that will be destroyed is death. (1st Corinthians 15:26)

I can't comprehend God's love in this state that I live in, but God gives me an inkling of His
love at times and it blows me away! Oh! We are so limited understanding the Love of God.
Just wait a little longer and we will see the Glory of God and His Love toward His creation.

When we love him back for the many wonderful things He has done and He is going to do, we
can truly say God is Love! Isaiah 64:4 says,

4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God,
beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for
him.

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a God! What a Plan

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Note those who do not believe in Jesus will perish.

As it says elsewhere 'Now is the day of salvation.'
There is no second chance after death.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Note those who do not believe in Jesus will perish.

As it says elsewhere 'Now is the day of salvation.'
There is no second chance after death.

If a person has never heard of Jesus Christ in his or her lifetime because they were
raised in Saudi Arabia and it was against the law to speak the name of Jesus, God
will still raise them up a second time to be judged in righteousness. John 5:28-29
says,

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all
that are in the graves
shall hear his voice.
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the
resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the
resurrection of judgment.

Notice what Jesus said, the ones that perish in John 3:16 shall all be raised some
to life and some to judgment, but they will all be raised. My point is, that the perished
in John 3:16, must be a temporary state or why would Jesus make such a statement.

When God gives us the ability to understand his purpose of judgment, then it begins
to make sense. Judgment is used to correct an individual that is in bondage to sin.
I always use Isaiah 26:9 to explain the purpose of Judgment because so many of
my friends and enemies believe that judgment means you are going to hell. So let's
look @ Isaiah 26:9.

9 for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of
the world will learn righteousness.

Now that is good news. That means my drug addict friends that over dosed and died
will be raised according to Jesus' words in John 5:29. God will raise them up to teach
them righteousness in judgment and if I overcome Jesus might appoint me to have the
opportunity to teach them. Now that is a GREAT GOD!!!

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If a person has never heard of Jesus Christ in his or her lifetime because they were
raised in Saudi Arabia and it was against the law to speak the name of Jesus, God
will still raise them up a second time to be judged in righteousness. John 5:28-29
says,

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all
that are in the graves
shall hear his voice.
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the
resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the
resurrection of judgment.

Notice what Jesus said, the ones that perish in John 3:16 shall all be raised some
to life and some to judgment, but they will all be raised. My point is, that the perished
in John 3:16, must be a temporary state or why would Jesus make such a statement.

When God gives us the ability to understand his purpose of judgment, then it begins
to make sense. Judgment is used to correct an individual that is in bondage to sin.
I always use Isaiah 26:9 to explain the purpose of Judgment because so many of
my friends and enemies believe that judgment means you are going to hell. So let's
look @ Isaiah 26:9.

9 for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of
the world will learn righteousness.

Now that is good news. That means my drug addict friends that over dosed and died
will be raised according to Jesus' words in John 5:29. God will raise them up to teach
them righteousness in judgment and if I overcome Jesus might appoint me to have the
opportunity to teach them. Now that is a GREAT GOD!!!

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

Rev 20:15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
and in v 14 we learn that the lake of fire is the 2nd death into which death and hades have also been thrown.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Rev 20:15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
and in v 14 we learn that the lake of fire is the 2nd death into which death and hades have also been thrown.

So let's understand what the 1st death is before we discuss the 2nd death. The 1st
death pertains to the disobedience of Adam in the garden. God told Adam if he ate
of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good & evil, you shall surely die. (Gen. 2:17)

We know that Adam didn't die that day physically, because he actually lived 930 years
after his disobedience (Gen. 5:5). But we do know Adam's relationship with God wasn't
the same. Adam & Eve became afraid of God and they hid themselves from the presence
of God in the cool of the day (Gen. 3:8).

In essence, they seen God differently in their minds and this is exactly what most people
see in their minds if they don't understand God. Faith comes by hearing God's word. If
a person hears a different voice telling them that God is a tyrant without confirmation they
will believe what they have heard, because their minds were changed in the garden.

Before Adam sinned it wasn't possible for him to believe that God was a tyrant that wanted
to make him suffer because of his disobedience. But now it is very easy for someone to
come to that conclusion. Why?

Because of the carnal mind! That's what Adam, Eve, and the rest of humanity received when
Adam sinned. The carnal mind makes a person afraid of God because it hears other carnal
minds defining God's character and nature in a negative way. But when a person begins to
recognize God's mind speaking to him or her through the word of God, their minds can be
changed into God's glorious Kingdom.

In other words, Jesus came and died on the cross to pay for the sin of the whole world, but
that translates into changing our carnal minds daily so we can walk in the correct interpretation
of God's Love for mankind. So the moral of the story would be found in Romans 8:6-7,

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded
is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject
to the law of God: neither indeed can be.

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

To be continued.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008

I would like to finish what I started yesterday and try to explain the 2nd death in the most
simplest way possible.

The Lake of fire is an age in which Jesus created for the purpose of giving people that didn't
accept him in their life time the ability to pay in judgment for their sins. That is the justice
of God. Rev. 20:13 says,

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and
hell (grave) delivered up the dead that were in them; and they were
judged every man according to his works.

This is not only the second death, but it is the 2nd resurrection that Jesus spoke of in John
5:29. In the 1st resurrection, only the overcomers were raised from the dead (Rev. 20:6).
But in this resurrection all will be raised and some to immortality and most will be placed
in the Lake of Fire. Nobody will get away with anything.

I hear a lot of Universalist say God has already saved everybody they just don't know it. Well
there's some truth in that, but it isn't the whole truth. God has created the Lake of Fire for
the purpose of purifying these slaves that are in bondage to their Slave Master (called sin).
In Romans 7:14 Paul says, "I am of flesh, sold in bondage to sin".

In other words, Paul was recognizing the power of the blood of Jesus setting him free from
his old master to serve his new Master (Jesus Christ). He understood that he was a bond
slave of Jesus Christ and that he had been bought with a price. In Romans 1:1 Paul said,
he was a bond slave of Jesus Christ.

So what does all this mean?

Basically this means that the unbelievers are the ones that failed to claim Jesus Christ as
their redeemer, so when they go before the Great White Throne, a decree will go out that
says they owe more than they are able to pay. So they must be sold (bond slave) for the
purchase of their debt. Matthew 18:24,25 says,

25 But since he didn't have the means to repay, his lord commanded him
to be sold
, along with his wife and his children and all that he had, and
payment to be made.

This is what happened to Adam in the beginning and it is also what will happen at the Great
White Throne. The unbelievers will be sold to the Overcomers and it will be their responsibility
to teach the unbelievers the ways of God in the Lake of Fire.

This is how the saints will judge the world. Biblical slavery is not the same as slavery in the world
today. God made sure that Israel would treat their slaves with dignity. Leviticus 25:53 says,

53 Like a man hired year by year he shall be with him; he shall not
rule over him with severity
in your site.

So you see God was very interested in how you treat your slaves.

Paul said in 1st Corinthians 6:2,

2 Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the
world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest
matters.

At the moment in our life time God is judging us for the purpose of learning how to judge in
righteousness, so when the time comes for us to judge the world we will have the compassion
to treat these people with dignity. We are learning to love our neighbors as ourselves for a
reason. We are also learning to love our enemies, because one day God will give us the
opportunity to teach them the ways of God in the Lake of Fire!!!

Isaiah 26:9 says,

9 for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants
of the world will learn righteousness.

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe