Mayor thanks BLM for helping to thwart right wing rioters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Last night, that [violence] reared its ugly head right here in the City of Richmond ... We saw some violent actions, violent protests, spearheaded by white supremacists. And frankly, it was disgusting. Disgusting. As they held plywood shields that read, 'BLM,' these folks toured areas of damage downtown, The Fan, breaking windows, tagging private property with hateful language," Stoney said during a press conference, according to News 6.

According to police, a group of white supremacists urged a group of people rioting to remove police tape and run into a police station. They also led them to set fire to a dump truck in front of the station. The group is believed to be the Boogaloo Boys, an extreme white supremacist anarchist group. He also said Antifa protesters committed acts of violence at the protests.

"We have identified some individuals who have been seen with the Boogaloo Boys and some Antifa groups around the area," Richmond Police Chief Gerald Smith said during a press conference. "The majority of those individuals who were there last night were Caucasian."

Smith commended the Black Lives Matter protesters who didn't act violently.

"As I began with, I want to send a thanks to the BLM protesters on the ground who decried the white supremacists once they were identified. I'm thankful to you for drawing the line and sticking up not just for the sanctity of your movement, but also the safety of your fellow Richmonders that you marched alongside as well," Smith said.
Richmond Mayor: Undercover White Supremacists Dressed as Black Lives Matter Started Riots

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hmm, who are violent if not the activists pushing for political change through any means necessary?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm, who are violent if not the activists pushing for political change through any means necessary?

Those were the right wing terrorists that BLM members stopped. That's why the mayor praised BLM for thwarting activists who wanted change through any means necessary.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they should thank anyone for stopping criminals. There have been BLM supporters who have stopped other BLM supporters for committimg crimes. Not all BLM supporters are rioting.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they should thank anyone for stopping criminals.

It happened that BLM members were the ones stopping it. Which is probably why he thanked them.

There have been BLM supporters who have stopped other BLM supporters for committimg crimes. [/quote]

I know of some where BLM leaders warned people not to go to "protests" that were actually organized by right wing groups. Do you have some examples?

Not all BLM supporters are rioting.

I'd be surprised if there weren't any, but the evidence indicates their aren't very many.