Member DeWayne

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please be aware that this member has flooded the site, and also sent PMs , with the same message. Please ignore them as the matter has been dealt with by the Moderators xxxxx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please be aware that this member has flooded the site, and also sent PMs , with the same message. Please ignore them as the matter has been dealt with by the Moderators xxxxx
Thank you Rita, I've just come across a few and reported them. I'm glad it's all been taken care of.

Reactions: Debp

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I posted this to try and stop the posts from being reported, there were just too many to try and delete them all, sadly my plan didn’t work !! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this to try and stop the posts from being reported, there were just too many to try and delete them all, sadly my plan didn’t work !! Lol

Normally, a Moderator would delete the offensive posts and ban the offensive poster.

Maybe his curse and warning made Mods afraid?

• Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Pearl

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am a mod and I relayed that it’s been dealt with - there were too many posts to check on every thread to delete - why on earth would we be afraid of what he said !!!!!!!!!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never saw any of his messages and he never sent me a PM.

Reactions: Rita

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only reported one because afterwards I saw that he had posted the same thing on almost every topic! He seemed to leave the Christian Entertainment forum alone though.

Reactions: Pearl and TLHKAJ

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I only reported one because afterwards I saw that he had posted the same thing on almost every topic! He seemed to leave the Christian Entertainment forum alone though.
Oh it’s fine, I was trying to find a way forward as I saw that he had posted so many posts - I was on my own at the time and wasn’t on line for long. It was worth a try. Xxxxxx

Reactions: Debp