Mental Disorder of LGBT: Analysis - Spiritual, Political and Scientific

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Children are not being taught to consider being transgender.
Ignore inconvenient truths. We have whole threads dedicated to kids being groomed per the gay agenda.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore inconvenient truths. We have whole threads dedicated to kids being groomed per the gay agenda.
and none of them could actually show these claims to be anything but garbage.
Conservatives wanted to be able to ban books and now they are upset at getting a taste of their own medicine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...unless one doesn't even know what the evidence should include.

Well, only if "always" somehow began in 1990.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't dreaming when I came to work one morning in early '87 and heard on Armed Forces Radio in West Germany that HIV was beginning to turn up in heterosexuals.

And imagine my horror at seeing a young lady crying on a late night TV commercial because she was dying of AIDS while my wife was in labor with our youngest daughter. The girl said that her boyfriend had been "sleeping around."

Even then I knew that she was just an actress in makeup but the message was loud and clear that my kids would have to grow up in fear that they might catch a nightmarish disease that wasn't started by sexual immorality, but was definitely proliferated by it.

I can't help being old enough to know where in time the evidentiary data should probably begin.

A better question would be "What is the movement not getting a pass on?"
Barney i just got tickled big time . But for reasons other than the topic .
You called me a OLD goat the other day . But if you were working in EIGHTY SEVEN , I was still in school .
Ol barney is older than I . LOL . I just thought it was funny my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a pretty bold statement to make unless you got some serious omnipresence mojo goin' on.
HE is lying to you my friend . They are teaching kids they can be any sex they believe themselves to be .
Not to mention they are even trying to pass laws that would make it ILLEGAL for parents to REFUSE sex change
or hormone related treatments . THEY are CONFUSING THE CHILTLINS , or children . THIS IS AN AGENDA .
And barney , ITS WICKED TO THE CORE AND RIGHT FROM SATAN TOO .
As i said i am not one to speak lightly of evil .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney i just got tickled big time . But for reasons other than the topic .
You called me a OLD goat the other day . But if you were working in EIGHTY SEVEN , I was still in school .
Ol barney is older than I . LOL . I just thought it was funny my friend .
I was washing dishes in a Chinese restaurant in '77... but still in school. :)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
best guess is barney is around sixty two or three . its okay my friend . I dont expect to ever even see that age
in this body . And that thought does not depress me one bit . For at the COMING OF THE KING
the lambs go HOME forever .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't remember Kennedy being shot, but I watched the first moon landing with more than a little interest.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
best guess is barney is around sixty two or three . its okay my friend . I dont expect to ever even see that age
in this body . And that thought does not depress me one bit . For at the COMING OF THE KING
the lambs go HOME forever .
I plan on living to a Gazillion!!! But, right, not in this mortal coil. Maybe 110.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan on living to a Gazillion!!! But, right, not in this mortal coil. Maybe 110.
We aint even got that kind of time left . And again it dont depress me one bit .
To live is Christ to die is only gain . This ol world dont have no fifty years left my friend .
Truth is , not even close . THOUGH i do not know the day nor hour
THE FOREST OF SIGNS shows it to be near .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure about that? It says we'll be with Him forever—not home. Sorry, I couldn't resist. A little heretical Adventist eschatology there for ya.
HOME IS WITH JESUS , no matter where it is . That is HOME . and its paradise too .
Truly , truly i say unto all that has breath , To depart and be with CHRIST IS GREAT GAIN .
Till then i got the joy of the LORD even now , oh but what greater , far far far greater joy awaits the lambs at the end of our faith .
This world , it aint my home . IT just aint . Oh but even the thought , even the reminder , even just a blink
of remembrance of the HOME that awaits me at the end of my faith , IS A JOY AND A SONG to my heart .