Microchipped babies???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what a fine piece of gossip......spiced perfectly with just enough conspiracy to make it pop. of course, in reality, all the babies referred to are probably puppies, but that beside the point, right. The Beast is chipping everything moves and you are next!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Ok, so back to the start:

What does the RIGHT HAND have in common with the FOREHEAD?

Hmmmmmmm, -- could it be the PALM SCAN (which only works with the RIGHT HAND) and the RETINAL SCAN (of which the eyes are in the FOREHEAD)?!?

Otherwise, why the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD???

DaDad

Arnie Manitoba said:

I have a bulge but it is not on my forehead.
Well, clearly your brain has not bulged your forehead. :lol:

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
DaDad said:
Ok, so back to the start:

What does the RIGHT HAND have in common with the FOREHEAD?

Hmmmmmmm, -- could it be the PALM SCAN (which only works with the RIGHT HAND) and the RETINAL SCAN (of which the eyes are in the FOREHEAD)?!?

Otherwise, why the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD???

DaDad

Well, clearly your brain has not bulged your forehead. :lol:
God says, let his words be in your heart, and to bind his words bound upon your hand that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Deuteronomy 6:6-8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

The hand represents the work which is to be done with it, the actions your preform.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

The frontlets of the eyes, the forehead, represent the mind.

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

It is the Law of the Lord God which you are bound upon hand and forehead. Similarly, the demands of the beast will be in someone's hand and forehead if they choose to obey the beast's commandments over the commandments of God. Sure, there may be technology which seems to mean that the mark of the beast will thereby be something tangible placed inside the hands and forehead. But technology does not interpret the meaning of Scripture.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Raeneske said:

It seems you have no answer as to the association of the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD.

Maybe it's now time for the cartoons where "Homer" slaps his forehead with his right hand. -- Yep, this proves that GOD watches the SIMPSONS. :D

DaDad

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
DaDad said:
It seems you have no answer as to the association of the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD.

Maybe it's now time for the cartoons where "Homer" slaps his forehead with his right hand. -- Yep, this proves that GOD watches the SIMPSONS. :D

DaDad
The Scriptures have verses that talk about the hands and forehead. They do not point to a palm scan nor do they point to a retinal scan. What are we to bind upon our hands that they may be as frontlets between our eyes? The words of God. If we bind the words of God upon our hands, in the time of the mark of the beast, we can receive the seal of God. We must choose not to bind the words of the beast upon our hands, that we may become marked in our hands, and choose not to be marked in our foreheads and receive the beast's mark. The mark of the beast is not tangible. The Scriptures tell us what goes upon the hands and forehead, and it is not tangible thing.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
DaDad said:
RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD. -- Doh.
Wonderful! :) I was incorrect when sayings hands and forehead. So correction, when speaking of one person it is not hands (plural) and forehead, but hand (singular) and forehead. And this further convinces me that it is the right hand which we are to bound things upon. Because the Scriptures do indeed say:

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

If we are wise, we will lay up the words of God in our heart. And we will bind those words for a sign upon our hand, that they may be as frontlets between our eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

As a matter of fact, when is something placed upon the left hand ever seen as a "good" thing? So which hand would we bind God's words upon? Our right one. :)

But does this mean the mark of the beast goes in the left hand? Not so, Not so, for it is written:

Psalms 144:11 Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

Their right hand is as a right hand of falsehood. Falsehood is at their right hand, not truth. The mark of the beast is an error from the truth, falsehood. The mark of the beast is in their right hand.

Psalms 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

Psalms 144:7-8 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; 8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Therefore, the mark of the beast, and the Seal of God, as I have stated before, is indeed not a tangible mark placed inside the hand or forehead.

Deuteronomy 6:6-8 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Exodus 13:7-9,16 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8 And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. ... 16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Raeneske said:
Wonderful! :) I was incorrect when sayings hands and forehead.
Hi Raeneske,

The RIGHT HAND, and "association" questions still stand. -- Doh. :)

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
DaDad said:
Hi Raeneske,

The RIGHT HAND, and "association" questions still stand. -- Doh. :)

With Best Regards,
DaDad
Is God's word telling us to bind His words upon our left hand, where the fool has his heart, or where the wise man has his heart?